Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 19290
-
01-22-21 18:31 #10065Senior Member

Posts: 758Big bucks for crap service
I said it a few years ago that the rates are frkin crazy for these druggies.
I still have girls that I use for 60 roses for hh and they text me to start the date.
The main girl who started the 150 hh was the girl Rachel guys where glad to fork out 150 roses so they say in there praising post.
Maybe she was worth it in her mind but not in mine.
Then the rest of the girls started asking for 150 hh and 200 hr thanks to her.
To this day I have forked out 200 for a girl only once and that was for a girl who I say was worth it.
I got BBBJ and bb anal with a oral cleaning after the anal and she was glad to do it that's the kind of girl whos worth it.
I go for performance not looks and this girl had both to boot.
-
01-22-21 15:23 #10064Senior Member

Posts: 141Donation rates
I am in agreement with DJM also! Except I offer 80. Many times, I'll get a text later either saying they accept the 80, or they counter offer 100, which I usually accept and they think they've won.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 13:29 #10063Senior Member

Posts: 189Her ad on STG is gone after a day, and I left a text but got no return. I often wonder what is the motivation of these girls who post but never respond, then disappear?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 11:42 #10062Senior Member

Posts: 65I dreamt I saw her a couple months ago. She was very business like but delivered as promised. In my dream I went to take a trip to Greece. She says in her ad not to discuss anything but then was upset I didn't let her know so she could prepare. I paid for 30 mins but she changed it to a Qv but took me to Greece like I wanted.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
I've debated repeating but may one day.
I hope this helps.
-
01-22-21 11:37 #10061Senior Member

Posts: 109Agree on Rates
DJM is right. These girls couldn't hold down a min wage job, but they want ridiculous $s for their services, which are usually poor. 100 for hhr is more than generous. 100 hr would be fair. Just MHO.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 10:25 #10060Regular Member

Posts: 22Suga
Posted a few weeks ago. Was a Buick meet to see if she was safe. Met in my car beachside. Appeared to be high or on something. Buick BBBJ, but no CIM. Made a mess and left. Seemed spacey!
Originally Posted by HeyI
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 10:16 #10059Senior Member

Posts: 343Holy shit! I saw her about a couple months ago at her Incall in satellite Beach. I was going to check her out again but after reading what you posted I am staying away. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 09:01 #10058Senior Member

Posts: 2959That is an
Excellent point!
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 07:12 #10057Senior Member

Posts: 141Jewels in Melbourne
Haven't visited with Jewels in about 2 years, anyone have an updated report?
-
01-22-21 06:04 #10056Senior Member

Posts: 176Couple qustions
1. What has happened to Sunny?
2. Has anybody seen TruGem lately?
Thanks.
-
01-22-21 04:39 #10055Senior Member

Posts: 119RedHead
Yes, that's her. Hh, $, she is still posting.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 22:07 #10054Senior Member

Posts: 545REDHEAD?
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
Ad is gone. Was it THIS one?
Did you do hh or qq and what was the apx damage?
F1.
-
01-21-21 20:49 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 217The kinda dumbass that pays 500 an hour for a date with a 48 year old provider.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 20:05 #10052Banned Member

Posts: 1739Juicy / suga
Go look in ripoff section you'll see a review on her here is a copy and paste of review.
Originally Posted by HeyI
[View Original Post]
Juicy / Outcalls & Cardates.
Satellite Beach usually posted on STG, You may think she is sweet but she has been taking screen shots of mongers Licsense Plates & Face shots for future blackmails, upon her old mans return from rehab. I put her in the shower and her phone was next to me, seriously not looking at it, but could'nt help to see her old mans text about how many losers did she catch on film. Yea that made me look into their text history. Not sure of the total plan but I'm certain she is NO FLY ZONE, moving forward. She came out of shower to an empty room, no need for me to get any of that. I may of lost room fee but gained peace of mind.
-
01-21-21 19:08 #10051Senior Member

Posts: 758Ripoff girl
I was just on STG and this girl had at least 1/3 of all the adds on just the first page.
Originally Posted by RojoBear
[View Original Post]
She must have guys that she's taking care of cause I think if it was me I woulda gave up by now.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/141736984715
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/853346935223
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/926678025922
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/680735976539
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/091495771643







Reply With Quote






