Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 662 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4281

    Jessylin

    The rumors were true after all. She was pregnant. The stork dropped off little yesterday. Good luck to them.

  2. #4280

    Abby

    Have any of you seen Abby lately? She's a great provider, but upped her rates quite a bit (250 hh, everything covered). She's posting more frequently now and doesn't list her rates anymore, which leads me to believe she may have lowered them. Anyone have any feedback?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/342870774339

  3. #4279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BangEmAll  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys. I've been out of the game for awhile. I'm actually consider the older K with the bolt ons in Fitch this weekend.

    Honestly I'm really in need of a woman that's not a complete junk pile or a super rush job or way overpriced. Cause that's all I've heard of the past year. All this pent up energy needs to be released with a 3 hole destruction that I'm hoping K can provide. If you have other ideas let me know. Otherwise I'm destroying K this weekend and all her holes. I'm just asking some advice. I prefer all bare. Is this not a good idea with her? I mean if I pull it out of her ass all chocolatey it's going right in her mouth.

    I just want a solid hour of sexual release without the worry of getting robbed or rushed.
    Go see her. She'll treat you right. She'll talk some strange shit and repeat the same dirty talk over and over. Just ignore it. She can take a pounding in all 3 holes and then take it again.

  4. #4278
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  5. #4277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by BangEmAll  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys. I've been out of the game for awhile. I'm actually consider the older K with the bolt ons in Fitch this weekend.

    Honestly I'm really in need of a woman that's not a complete junk pile or a super rush job or way overpriced. Cause that's all I've heard of the past year. All this pent up energy needs to be released with a 3 hole destruction that I'm hoping K can provide. If you have other ideas let me know. Otherwise I'm destroying K this weekend and all her holes. I'm just asking some advice. I prefer all bare. Is this not a good idea with her? I mean if I pull it out of her ass all chocolatey it's going right in her mouth.

    I just want a solid hour of sexual release without the worry of getting robbed or rushed.
    Idk k or how old she is. But if you can find someone that won't rushed you or tell you how long you have left or to cum, or their leg hurt, or won't let you go deep, or be on the phone texting their dealer when you arrived cause they know their drug's money just arrived. Then, I would say go see her. Because these new girls is not the same girls we use have when backpage was around because now they all about money instead of pleasing us. The good one goes away to get clean and the bad one still around robbing us LOL.

  6. #4276

    K in Fitch

    Okay guys. I've been out of the game for awhile. I'm actually consider the older K with the bolt ons in Fitch this weekend.

    Honestly I'm really in need of a woman that's not a complete junk pile or a super rush job or way overpriced. Cause that's all I've heard of the past year. All this pent up energy needs to be released with a 3 hole destruction that I'm hoping K can provide. If you have other ideas let me know. Otherwise I'm destroying K this weekend and all her holes. I'm just asking some advice. I prefer all bare. Is this not a good idea with her? I mean if I pull it out of her ass all chocolatey it's going right in her mouth.

    I just want a solid hour of sexual release without the worry of getting robbed or rushed.

  7. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing reviews that she's a gum job.
    Wasn't a gumjob with me. But still cool chick with solid BBBJ skills.

  8. #4274

    Raven is back

    I guess she had her pussy plated with gold in florida cause this is what she sent me for rates. 120 qv (blow and go), 160 qv (FS), 190 hh, 220 45 mins, 280 hr, 380 90 mins (2 pops), 500 2 hrs (2 pops).

    Ms. Raven The Cougar. Thanks but no thanks.

  9. #4273
    I remember seeing reviews that she's a gum job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaughwy27  [View Original Post]

  10. #4272

    Red headed MILF- Like to Please!!

    Yes. She's a lot of fun and worth it. You will get your moneys worth. She's a little thick but I like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaughwy27  [View Original Post]

  11. #4271

  12. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    They never squirt for me. LOL.
    Some day I will get one to squirt. Its always fun trying.

  13. #4269

    Links dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Dappa20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys. New to this forum. Does anyone have any info on this girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/173416773987
    They never squirt for me. LOL.

  14. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with her twice last month. Seen her on main. Seemed cool to me.
    She's really cool. There's just some really bad people looking to get even with her.

  15. #4267

    Squirter

    Hi Guys. New to this forum. Does anyone have any info on this girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/173416773987

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape