Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 300 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2269

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CityWolf  [View Original Post]
    I wish that the case but sadly not! She was one of the hottest women I have ever seen in the game and a total little pig! I once blue pilled that girl for 4 straight hours. Still think of those angle wings while looking at my junk plugging her trunk!
    I saw her when she first started as Saber Moonflower, very hot!

  2. #2268

    Scarlett BBW

    Has anyone barebacked Scarlett Pereira lately? I saw her months ago for some bareback in both holes with a CIP finish.

    But on most recent date she required a cover. It was a trip to Greece only date so maybe the cover was for her ass only since if she wasn; t clean back there. There were no uses and easily came in the bag.

    https://boston.sugarnights.com/escor...a-617-637-5781

  3. #2267

    Angel rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Her rates went up after Halloween.
    Covered = Hhr 150, hr 200.

    Bare = Hhr 200, hr 300.

  4. #2266

    Angle

    Quote Originally Posted by Labba  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Angel that use to be in Revere on the beach.
    I wish that the case but sadly not! She was one of the hottest women I have ever seen in the game and a total little pig! I once blue pilled that girl for 4 straight hours. Still think of those angle wings while looking at my junk plugging her trunk!

  5. #2265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Dannielle

    Tried 2 numbers for Danielle and no luck. If anybody has a good number, can you PM me?

  6. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Thought I read some where on here that her rates have gone up for BBFS, but it wasn't what I was offered, was 100 qv, 150 hhr, 200 hr, no Greek, no weird fetishes & feet are off limits also, her words. That was back in August.
    Her rates went up after Halloween.

  7. #2263

    Angel

    Is this the Angel that use to be in Revere on the beach.

  8. #2262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Thought I read some where on here that her rates have gone up for BBFS, but it wasn't what I was offered, was 100 qv, 150 hhr, 200 hr, no Greek, no weird fetishes & feet are off limits also, her words. That was back in August.
    I feet? LOL.

    I have a wicked foot fetish. I'm out.

    Shit, too many fucking rules any more.

  9. #2261

    Angel

    Thought I read some where on here that her rates have gone up for BBFS, but it wasn't what I was offered, was 100 qv, 150 hhr, 200 hr, no Greek, no weird fetishes & feet are off limits also, her words. That was back in August.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    What's the $ damage for BBFS?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterMoon  [View Original Post]
    CCC for an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, $300? I'm not paying her 300. LOL. I'll Jack off before paying her that.

  10. #2260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her this year but what a shame, she was a wonderful creampie. Any intel on the change in menu?
    I guess everything including BBBJ. But no BBFS or anal.

    Believe I'll pass.

    Sarah B sounds fun but someone said she quit. Too bad. Her pornhub vids are awesome.

    I guess I'll try Danielle.

  11. #2259

    What a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Something got really screwy yesterday. Posts got deleted, the search function was messed up, and the order of posts were backwards. Seems to be fixed today.

    I posted yesterday that McKenna said she doesn't offer BBFS. That's fine but just glad I confirmed before I dropped the coin to see her expecting it.
    I haven't seen her this year but what a shame, she was a wonderful creampie. Any intel on the change in menu?

  12. #2258
    Quote Originally Posted by MV2021  [View Original Post]
    Dealt with her tonight sort of she kept leading me on and 5 hours went buy and still nothing. Now she is in Haverhill, Methuen, Salisbury area.
    You got a link to her new ad?

  13. #2257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Yesterday

    Something got really screwy yesterday. Posts got deleted, the search function was messed up, and the order of posts were backwards. Seems to be fixed today.

    I posted yesterday that McKenna said she doesn't offer BBFS. That's fine but just glad I confirmed before I dropped the coin to see her expecting it.

  14. #2256

    Squirt vs Piss: Liz pisses, but Alex squirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Would you consider it squirting? Its hard to find ones that squirt while fucking. The older ugly MILF in wnithrop comes to mind but not many others.
    I thought I answered this query yesterday but now I don't see the post I put up? WTF?

    Anyway, Liz pisses, does not squirt Skene's duct fluid like a true squirter. I've cum-pumped several squirters, but the only one I inseminated in New England who was a true squirter was 3 hole spinner Alex, who squirted twin 6 inch jets from the Skene's ducts if you hit the right spot. She was quite an adventure, that Alex! A sexual amusement park, and I went on every ride, LOL!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-escort-boston-43332#erotic.

    I had also asked if anyone had seen Alex lately, and someone replied that she was working the streets now. Which surprised the hell out of me, because I would never have suspected that she was the kind of woman who would ever work the streets. Can anyone confirm sighting her? When was she spotted? Has anyone cum-pumped her holes lately?

  15. #2255

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    FYI this is Bridget. Beware of Her. She robbed me of $100 in July of 2019.
    Dealt with her tonight sort of she kept leading me on and 5 hours went buy and still nothing. Now she is in Haverhill, Methuen, Salisbury area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape