Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23533
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan123  [View Original Post]
    Is there any place left on the North side that one can get a consistent solid massage (8/10) and a handshake? All the regular euro spots have dropped in quality and service. Feels the same way about Asian places too.
    Try Yuki, its a decent massage although steep in price, flat fee of $. 1 (1. 1) out the door for a 1/2 hour.

    Very firm on pricing and very Covid paranoid.

    Otherwise everywhere else is a shitty massage with the hard up sell.

    She is by Laramie off Diversey.

  2. #23532
    Quote Originally Posted by Devj243  [View Original Post]
    A little late but wanted to drop this before its get any later. Was in the area on Friday and had the time before the closed. Parked and entered the shop. Was greeted by the big titty woman, paid and then shown to the room. I'm pretty sure I pulled the older / gilf on this so I was fortunate. Got the table shower first, was standard and she was thorough. Got back to the room and the massage was pretty good, loosened up the joints and got rid of some pains. On the flip was a good HJ, the two hand technique didn't disappoint, good ball play. For my first time there I say its was nice and for sure would repeat. I guess the only downside is that her english is not great. Did try to get here name and was able to walk away with Apino ir Opino. I think.
    OK I am have only seen Lisa and Apple working there. So the big tit one is Lisa. But Apple is not a granny she is in her 30's. So can anyone confirm who this third person is?

  3. #23531

    Reliable Spa

    Is there any place left on the North side that one can get a consistent solid massage (8/10) and a handshake? All the regular euro spots have dropped in quality and service. Feels the same way about Asian places too.

  4. #23530

    O3

    Long time monger that took a break and lost my account.

    I went back over to O3 on Chicago after taking a break because of covid. I wasn't too hopeful that my usual would still be working there and drew Kiki. Just an ok massage. My ass has never been so oily before! She's in from San Fran since they're closed out there and leaves in a few weeks. Nice person, big naturals, around 40 years old, Thai. I left the towel unused and she wasn't shy about it. Gentle teasing on occasion. Didn't even rush on the flip. Asked what I wanted. She'll do L1 and L2 on the first visit but maybe because I was friendly. But she was pricey. Ended up with. 1 for a titty fuck that was great with those big naturals. I blew quick and everywhere.

    On the way out, saw my usual girl Gina and she's looking hotter than before. I'll have to go back. Another hottie who goes by Cindy was there too. It sounds like they're rotating some other girls every few weeks.

  5. #23529

    Moon

    A little late but wanted to drop this before its get any later. Was in the area on Friday and had the time before the closed. Parked and entered the shop. Was greeted by the big titty woman, paid and then shown to the room. I'm pretty sure I pulled the older / gilf on this so I was fortunate. Got the table shower first, was standard and she was thorough. Got back to the room and the massage was pretty good, loosened up the joints and got rid of some pains. On the flip was a good HJ, the two hand technique didn't disappoint, good ball play. For my first time there I say its was nice and for sure would repeat. I guess the only downside is that her english is not great. Did try to get here name and was able to walk away with Apino ir Opino. I think.

  6. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    If this is Golden Dream then I can vouch for services received because I go pretty much the same treatment from her minus the shower
    Yeah that sounds like Mandy. She is the only one I ever had to doggy to be jack off.

  7. #23527

    Ads

    Has anyone looked at the ads here?

    https://secretdesire.co/illinois-chicago-bodyrubs

  8. #23526
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Hunting would be easier if we knew who this Mandy is and where she is located. Otherwise great story.
    If this is Golden Dream then I can vouch for services received because I go pretty much the same treatment from her minus the shower

  9. #23525

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GBaby32  [View Original Post]
    So this was a report on Lisa. ?
    No, it was not. It was his wet, sick dream. Lisa doesn't do anything even close to that.

  10. #23524
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaChaser  [View Original Post]
    Is this the moon on 23rd st?
    Yes it is.

  11. #23523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by last night felt awkward standing a longer than usual there waiting for door to open. And then was greeted by good ole Mandy was wearing the tightest blue dress ass cheeks hanging out no complaints on my end. Paid hour and got table shower also. Table shower was relaxing haven't had one in a while paid attention to the boys and the brown eye she gave me a good HJ Tease and Even asked if I liked when she started scrubbing the brown eye. I responded yes and she whispered "okay I'll do more later honey. " Dried off Massage began applying good pressure on the shoulders which I love since I have a bad shoulder. And Took her time massaging and Good technique. And the flip I started to peel that dress as she was massaging my core and arms. Started roaming around and was told to get on all fours while she gave me a prostate massage while milking me slow tug lots of oil. Blew in my Brown eye using her mouth LOL Never had that done Before. I blew after that like old faithful geyser even got some on her belly and chest. Tipped a C note overall great massage would repeat only complaint was it seemed kind of busy. During massage door rang once and her cell phone rang twice. Other than that got my money's worth happy huntings guys.
    Hunting would be easier if we knew who this Mandy is and where she is located. Otherwise great story.

  12. #23522

    Great Dream

    Stopped by last night felt awkward standing a longer than usual there waiting for door to open. And then was greeted by good ole Mandy was wearing the tightest blue dress ass cheeks hanging out no complaints on my end. Paid hour and got table shower also. Table shower was relaxing haven't had one in a while paid attention to the boys and the brown eye she gave me a good HJ Tease and Even asked if I liked when she started scrubbing the brown eye. I responded yes and she whispered "okay I'll do more later honey. " Dried off Massage began applying good pressure on the shoulders which I love since I have a bad shoulder. And Took her time massaging and Good technique. And the flip I started to peel that dress as she was massaging my core and arms. Started roaming around and was told to get on all fours while she gave me a prostate massage while milking me slow tug lots of oil. Blew in my Brown eye using her mouth LOL Never had that done Before. I blew after that like old faithful geyser even got some on her belly and chest. Tipped a C note overall great massage would repeat only complaint was it seemed kind of busy. During massage door rang once and her cell phone rang twice. Other than that got my money's worth happy huntings guys.

  13. #23521
    Quote Originally Posted by GBaby32  [View Original Post]
    So this was a report on Lisa. ?
    Is this the moon on 23rd st?

  14. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    So I went there and the usual BS. She got up and nuru-glided my schlong. She moved her thong strap to the side and said," You fuck me. No wubby for few minutes. I cum first! You no cum"! Few minutes later she laminates my dick. Hops off and gives me spirited h / j. "Next time me fuck you long time! Oh! And bring wubby. Big wubby".
    So this was a report on Lisa. ?

  15. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    So the big tit women is Lisa. But I don't remember there being a gilf? Did you get her name this time? Or maybe someone else can comment on this? And do the women have ever do L3 anymore?
    I did not get a name, have you had Lisa before?? Any good?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape