Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,841 to 18,855 of 30325
-
01-21-21 11:53 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 426Angelina
The term, "her pics don't do her justice" is an indication that she looks better than her pics portray. I would imagine you'd be able to figure out that the term, "Her pics do her justice" is just the opposite. Some people are photogenic, some aren't. Some girls know how to filter pics, some don't. I regardless, that's not why I did the 180° and bailed. She had a stone cold demeanor as soon as I walked in (how hard is it to crack a smile and make the client feel welcomed?) and many years of experience, in this hobby, leads me to believe that equates to a bad experience and a waste of money. Subsequent negative reviews, since my experience, have proven this to be true. If it doesn't make sense, and you feel like it's not a fair review, by all means, go visit her. I simply try to be objective and keep fellow mongers from having a bad experience.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 11:41 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 142500.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
Ouch -- obviously a GPS girl. Was it worth it?
-
01-21-21 11:39 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 142I noticed this one, too. She actually looks TGTBT, but since I have a thing for beautiful Asians, I'd love to know what you hear / when you hear back, etc. Feel free to DM me, if you'd prefer to keep your results / experiences / insights UTR.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
Fingers crossed you get some info!
-
01-21-21 10:52 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 87That's Mina who's been talked about on here. She's going to run you about $500 all in.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 10:11 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 1455Agreed
I heard from my go to for advertising it's over $ or more depending on location and service, so, I guess that's how they get their return by charging more on there.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 08:51 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 666Yup, that is Joy, but it won't bring you any.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 07:52 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 7335If that is the same Joy I am thinking of she has nothing but horrible reviews on this board.
Originally Posted by SmugImposter
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 06:50 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 96College hottie
Any experience with this Asian college hottie? Almost seems like a unicorn. She did reply to text but was significant delay.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3100117
-
01-21-21 06:41 #11477Banned Member

Posts: 1148Makes sense
He's saying her pictures are better than the real thing.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 06:27 #11476Banned Member

Posts: 1148The search function is your friend.
Originally Posted by SmugImposter
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 06:22 #11475Banned Member

Posts: 1148Would not recommend
Good to know. I bailed after she asked for a face pic. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 06:12 #11474Senior Member

Posts: 346Joy Jaxson
She's been reviewed so many times and all of them are negative.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
If we had a CLT's Worst Provider thread, she would easily make the Top 3 with a puncher's shot at #1.
-
01-20-21 22:43 #11473Senior Member

Posts: 1150Prepare to be let down. If you want a good girl with communication skills, I suggest an SB off SA.
Originally Posted by SmugImposter
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 22:42 #11472Senior Member

Posts: 1150Saw her tonight and it was not a good dream. She's robotic, wants you to hurry, and her vag stank.
Originally Posted by SmugImposter
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 22:41 #11471Senior Member

Posts: 1205Magnum
Isn't this the one who a reviewer said she asked him if he could fill up a Magnum condom and if not then stop and get some regular ones?
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






