Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19013
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or any intel. She looks hot as hell, even showed me a picture of her drivers license with part of the info blocked, but wants a cash app up front and I just don't do it. She has also been on SA.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/145/post...t-escort-.html
    It would be nice if she's for real.

  2. #19012

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Almost saw her, but didn't. See my 12/19/2020 review #18468.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...480&viewfull=1#post5121480.
    Tried her last night. Asked for a time, she asked for later specified time. I asked was she ready. Didn't get a response until an hour after the specified time.

  3. #19011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is she still worth the visit when comparing her pre-med weight to her post med weight?

    You said the ass is still round and soft but idk if you saw her when she still had a massive ass. That thing was crazy. Only saw here twice when she was in my area then she disappeared. Been meaning to get back with her and do a nice multi hour session. But if the body is too far gone from it's peak then it may not be worth it.

    Also, what's the rates?
    I also only saw her twice. First time was great, no clock watching, everything covered, was 1. 5 for hh, 2 for hh w Greek. 2nd time she was high as fuck. She even took a couple of bumps while I was there. Took forever to get ready. Was still 1. 5 for hh, but 2. 5 for hh w Greek. She was rambling about selling some powder, & claims to have been sex trafficked for a while. It may have just been a bad day or time for her, I'm not going back.

  4. #19010

    Still worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWork  [View Original Post]
    Coke for sure, not certain about others.
    Thanks. Is she still worth the visit when comparing her pre-med weight to her post med weight?

    You said the ass is still round and soft but idk if you saw her when she still had a massive ass. That thing was crazy. Only saw here twice when she was in my area then she disappeared. Been meaning to get back with her and do a nice multi hour session. But if the body is too far gone from it's peak then it may not be worth it.

    Also, what's the rates?

  5. #19009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or any intel. She looks hot as hell, even showed me a picture of her drivers license with part of the info blocked, but wants a cash app up front and I just don't do it. She has also been on SA.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/145/post...t-escort-.html
    She's in Maine and requires a deposit. Go w your gut.

  6. #19008

    Nicole

    Has anyone seen this one or any intel. She looks hot as hell, even showed me a picture of her drivers license with part of the info blocked, but wants a cash app up front and I just don't do it. She has also been on SA.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/145/post...t-escort-.html

  7. #19007

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    She must have been tired. She normally does like to talk. In fact, I've picked up beer and just went by to talk. LOL. Sweet lady for any of why'all that hadn't seen her.
    I agree she is a very nice lady. I myself had a few shots with her and chopped it up some before I got down to business. Definitely in my rotation.

  8. #19006

    Lynn

    She's a well-known and we'll respected provider. Unfortunately she has to deal with guys swinging by without appointments etc which is one of the headaches that comes with the business. Let's try and be respectful and not cause her any issues. Great ladies like her are very very hard to find as most why'all know.

  9. #19005

    Agreed

    Some of these Mongers have no common sense. I love Lynn she's a sweetheart, I'd love to meet more like her.

    I know her goal is 6 meetings a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    The better quality providers that I have seen that work out of their home make sure to allow a certain amount of time between appointments to avoid another customer waiting close by. Lower volume means a lot of things. Less traffic, less attention, less chance of someone seeing other mongers waiting ect. In other words I feel that is at least partcially (probably mostly) her fault if she has clients waiting close to her house as you are leaving.

  10. #19004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    What kind of meds are we talking because Some are worse than others (cr*ck, heron etc) and they lead to bad habits as well (sticky fingers, bad hygiene etc).

    Nothing worse than see a lady that's mentally zoned out because she has a habit. Even when "sober" they're never quite fully there.

    Shame was happened to her body. That ass was something crazy.
    Coke for sure, not certain about others.

  11. #19003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Almost saw her, but didn't. See my 12/19/2020 review #18468.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...480&viewfull=1#post5121480.

  12. #19002
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #19001
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I've tried twice, both times there was days between text. I will not waste my time again.

  14. #19000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing2005  [View Original Post]
    Why would you put your self in that kinda situation. If I ever saw anything like that I would never return. Besides not interested in dreaming with someone that has revolving door at the entrance. Just my view. How do you know.
    Well not to put a dimmer on you but most of the providers see several maybe double digit dreams a day. To find one that doesn't probably means she's either not good or something bad going on ie looks, smell, attitude, or just a ripoff.

  15. #18999

    Wow she sucks

    Unless it's predetermined rule, getting NAKED and plain old missionary is within the norms with any sort of visit (if requested). What a horrible horrible provider, especially at those rates. Why would you ever see her again with that crap service.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ichmond/1/gigi

    She is the girl in her ad, comes every few weeks.

    Quoted me $$ for HHR and $. 50 for QV, definitely the above average price in this area, I opted for QV.

    In the pics I would rate her face 8. 5 to 9, but in person probably just 7, still good looking though.

    Her body is pretty amazing, DDD naturals, firm, and thick in the right places. Her body overall I would rate 9/10.

    HOWEVER, it was a completely rushed session. Showed up at her hotel, she was wearing tank top and short shorts.

    I asked that I give her a massage to start things off, but she said no, since it's just a QV.

    Started with a solid 30 seconds CBJ, then she bent over for doggy.

    I tried to kiss her backside a little, but she was like. No, it's just a QV, we don't have time. Ok.

    Then after few minutes of doggy, I asked her to take off tank top to show her TTs, again she said no, it's a QV. I mean WTF, duration of the visit should have nothing to do with what piece of clothing coming off.

    She ended up taking her one tit out for like couple seconds, I was grabbed it for a bit but didn't get to suck on them.

    Asked for missionary to finish, but of course she said no again.

    So, there is no way I would repeat unless I decided to pay $$ for HHR. I think you pay that price, the experience might be good. Do not opt for QV with her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape