Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12885

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle401  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Long time since I've been here and my old account is lost in an old email from years ago. I haven't seen anyone on here in a few years now. I used to be a regular for Kerry back in the day, as I thought she was the hottest bang for your buck on here. I see she is still out there but using the same pics from 7 years ago! How is she now? Is she still a bombshell?

    Also interested in the black haired girl in this ad: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/813936853932.

    She seems perfect for what Kerry used to be, like almost the same look. Is she real / anyone have any experience with her. I'm mainly trying to find one girl to visit for a while, I find first meeting to always be pretty anxiety fueled and now that I'm kinda older I'm much more worried.
    A monger saw her and a friend for a 3 some. Couldn't stop raving about her ass. And I would skip on Kerry. Saw her a few months ago and she has really gone downhill. I first saw Kerry in 2018 and she was hot. Not so much anymore.

  2. #12884

    SJpoundhill on Whats your price?

    Anyone ever met her. She has paw print tattoos all over body. Pretty brunette that puts lots of pics of herself on the Cranston, RI. You don't have to pay anything until you buy a bundle of credits. 100 credits for 60. If the woman you want to meet accepts your offer, until you exchange phone numbers ect. You can exchange messages back and forth on their site to find out if she is legit or not. It is always a red flag when they tell you they have a text only plan because they don't want you to know that they are a man living in Eastern Europe that stole pics from someone's open FB profile. It's a battle to get reimbursed for lost credits but when I tell them I will wright a bad review of the service on the intereweb they reimburse me and I battle on to get one of these ladies to bite. I actually met a woman who is a well known real estate woman. She left me a message from her place of work. I googled her phone number and I couldn't believe I was seeing someone so attractive and in the public eye. I also found out she is married with 3 kids. I saw her a few times and got bored with her. Once the Pandemic kicked in she removed her profile. I of course never let on that I really knew who she was and what she did. I have been cheating for almost 24 years. It's an addiction. Thank god for lottery pay outs.

  3. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle401  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Long time since I've been here and my old account is lost in an old email from years ago. I haven't seen anyone on here in a few years now. I used to be a regular for Kerry back in the day, as I thought she was the hottest bang for your buck on here. I see she is still out there but using the same pics from 7 years ago! How is she now? Is she still a bombshell?

    Also interested in the black haired girl in this ad: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/813936853932.

    She seems perfect for what Kerry used to be, like almost the same look. Is she real / anyone have any experience with her. I'm mainly trying to find one girl to visit for a while, I find first meeting to always be pretty anxiety fueled and now that I'm kinda older I'm much more worried.
    Go back three pages, there's some reviews there I think.

  4. #12882

    Thanks

    Was scheduled to meet today yet didn't feel right about going. Needing a new $200 lady. Suggestions, BBBJ is only requirement. Have spent up to $5 yet its not worth it, did it twice. I'm sticking with $3 and under.

  5. #12881
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Claudia use to work out of NE CT, horrible reviews.

    Wacky drug user was one quote.
    I talked to Claudia for 15 minutes on the phone. I thought she had a cool personality. She had the heavy New England accent going on. But she started talking really dirty. Like"" I was just sucking cock before you called me so I apologise for not picking up the phone" That struck me as kind of odd?. She promised me she would see me and she told me she save my phone number in her phone. I proceeded to drive almost 2 hours to meet her and I was texting her throughout my drive. She sporadically sent me a texts back. When I got to her hotel. She did not pick up her phone. Or calls. Totally ignored me. I texted her for weeks after that asking her why she did that to me?? And to this day she hasn't replied back. I really wanted to meet her but she obviously has a lot of issues. And she lost a good customer because I would see her on the regular.

  6. #12880
    Hey all,

    Long time since I've been here and my old account is lost in an old email from years ago. I haven't seen anyone on here in a few years now. I used to be a regular for Kerry back in the day, as I thought she was the hottest bang for your buck on here. I see she is still out there but using the same pics from 7 years ago! How is she now? Is she still a bombshell?

    Also interested in the black haired girl in this ad: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/813936853932.

    She seems perfect for what Kerry used to be, like almost the same look. Is she real / anyone have any experience with her. I'm mainly trying to find one girl to visit for a while, I find first meeting to always be pretty anxiety fueled and now that I'm kinda older I'm much more worried.

  7. #12879

    Brooklynn

    Wondering if anybody has spent anytime with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/333220320644

  8. #12878
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    What about Claudia? Mixed reviews overall but better recently. Plus I think she's open to service upgrades including BBFS.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...j/792061475065
    Claudia use to work out of NE CT, horrible reviews.

    Wacky drug user was one quote.

  9. #12877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Nah, it's a she. I met her before.
    My humble apologies, Was just looking out for a fellow monger.

  10. #12876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I've never noticed that before. Shit "she" looked half decent in the pic that was sent to me.
    Nah, it's a she. I met her before.

  11. #12875

    Fuck me

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Dude look at the whole post, It says TS ON her header. Look where it says STG, Female Escorts, TS.
    I've never noticed that before. Shit "she" looked half decent in the pic that was sent to me.

  12. #12874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, has kind of higher rates for BBBJ but she sent me verification pic. Anyone try her out?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/280684095897
    Dude look at the whole post, It says TS ON her header. Look where it says STG, Female Escorts, TS.

  13. #12873

    Anyone

    Texting with this one, has kind of higher rates for BBBJ but she sent me verification pic. Anyone try her out?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/280684095897

  14. #12872

    Mandy

    Has anyone been able to contact Mandy recently? I tried contacting her but no response so far.

  15. #12871

    Diamond

    I can vouch for her. Diamond in the rough, as they say.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatYouForever2  [View Original Post]
    A lot of fun and deep throats like she says unlike all these other scams. No gag verified. Beautiful, short, tattooed, freak. Definitely no toothpick. Nice and curvy. Perfect ass and tight wet pussy. She gave me amazing BBBJ and she is tight as hell. 200 hr worth it all day. Was in motel 6 when I first saw her, cops in lot, but so happy we met. Now she's in house in Warwick. Way more private.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape