Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12878

    Brooklynn

    Wondering if anybody has spent anytime with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/333220320644

  2. #12877
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    What about Claudia? Mixed reviews overall but better recently. Plus I think she's open to service upgrades including BBFS.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...j/792061475065
    Claudia use to work out of NE CT, horrible reviews.

    Wacky drug user was one quote.

  3. #12876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Nah, it's a she. I met her before.
    My humble apologies, Was just looking out for a fellow monger.

  4. #12875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I've never noticed that before. Shit "she" looked half decent in the pic that was sent to me.
    Nah, it's a she. I met her before.

  5. #12874

    Fuck me

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Dude look at the whole post, It says TS ON her header. Look where it says STG, Female Escorts, TS.
    I've never noticed that before. Shit "she" looked half decent in the pic that was sent to me.

  6. #12873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, has kind of higher rates for BBBJ but she sent me verification pic. Anyone try her out?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/280684095897
    Dude look at the whole post, It says TS ON her header. Look where it says STG, Female Escorts, TS.

  7. #12872

    Anyone

    Texting with this one, has kind of higher rates for BBBJ but she sent me verification pic. Anyone try her out?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/280684095897

  8. #12871

    Mandy

    Has anyone been able to contact Mandy recently? I tried contacting her but no response so far.

  9. #12870

    Diamond

    I can vouch for her. Diamond in the rough, as they say.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatYouForever2  [View Original Post]
    A lot of fun and deep throats like she says unlike all these other scams. No gag verified. Beautiful, short, tattooed, freak. Definitely no toothpick. Nice and curvy. Perfect ass and tight wet pussy. She gave me amazing BBBJ and she is tight as hell. 200 hr worth it all day. Was in motel 6 when I first saw her, cops in lot, but so happy we met. Now she's in house in Warwick. Way more private.

  10. #12869

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Other than Destiny, does anyone know of a $60 BBBJ provider? I finally have some alone time tonight and a little empty in the wallet.
    What about Claudia? Mixed reviews overall but better recently. Plus I think she's open to service upgrades including BBFS.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...j/792061475065

  11. #12868

    Worth the time

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers, I know someone put up a report on this one. I just can't seem to find it.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/838203621707

    Thanks if anyone has info.
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on diamond. She's cute but is she worth the time?
    She's sexy as hell. Worth the time 100%.

  12. #12867

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers, I know someone put up a report on this one. I just can't seem to find it.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/838203621707

    Thanks if anyone has info.
    A lot of fun and deep throats like she says unlike all these other scams. No gag verified. Beautiful, short, tattooed, freak. Definitely no toothpick. Nice and curvy. Perfect ass and tight wet pussy. She gave me amazing BBBJ and she is tight as hell. 200 hr worth it all day. Was in motel 6 when I first saw her, cops in lot, but so happy we met. Now she's in house in Warwick. Way more private.

  13. #12866

    Nikki

    Search back in the reviews for "Devil with Angel Eyes". Mostly not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/666636781820

    Looking to try it out, any info please.

  14. #12865

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I don't know any 60 $ but I know you can get some 80 $bbbjs. I saw an older woman prob mid 40's who gave a good BBBJ for 80. She had nice tits but had to take her teeth out. Taking the teeth out was a good thing by the way. She stills posts up now but I don't have her ad handy. She's white woman, dirty blonde and uses a pic with her very long tongue. Works out her house. I still see her from time to time on STG. Marcella you can def get that too. I'm going to keep my eye out for the no teeth gal she was a good time.
    I think you're referencing Dawn in Cranston.

  15. #12864

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    A quick number search comes back to a massage by rebecca on fb. Seems more legit than the type of massage we tend to go in for.

    If you pull the trigger and toftt let us know how it went.
    The photos are ones used by Kitty in Webster. She is huge, at least 50 lbs bigger than the photos suggest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape