Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 9918
-
01-20-21 17:53 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 95Ripped off
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/783417671285
Went to incall off Greenwood street. Took the cash she escorted me to a bedroom upstairs. Then left the room. I sat there for 30 min. Got creeped out and left. Radio silence after that.
-
01-20-21 17:43 #4262Banned Member

Posts: 968I used to chase down girls. To eventually get a hold of them.
And then see them. 9/10 it ends up being a bad outcome. Where we end up not liking each other after the time, I see them. I consider those types of girls to be unsavoury. And ungrateful and unappreciative. Just like the crazy big brut / husky Black guy, I saw last night. Who was harassing me in the store. Gave him 5 bucks out of the kindness of my heart. When he asked for gas money. Haha bullshit Sob Story ranting. He was ranting and raging to me for more money. Threatening to Rob me, saying that he'll see me around with his young Gs. That they would flip me and shank me. Shhh right like they would hang out with his broke ass. I swear he seemed like somebody who could be one of these girls out here, pimp handlers. I've never been so damn harassed in my entire life. Felt like he was cornering me and trying to hold me hostage. Inside of the store. While the clueless worker just stood there and done nothing. This guy threatened me several times. Until he got what he wanted from me. A measly 10 bucks. Good thing, I didn't let him get my wallet full of cash. Rather than being stupid and eventually handing him a 10 spot. After hearing his aggressive BS for like over 20 minutes. Should've went all postal on him. And kept stabbing him in the eye with the Keno pen. Thought it was funny when he said Lottery Games are a White Man's Game. LMAO. Kinda ironic he was being all sweet to me, once I gave in and gave him the 10. This guy seemed like somebody who would block the door at a seedy motel. To protect a girl. But then again if he was such a broke ass, bitches wouldn't hang out with him. This is a good example and life lesson. That if I'm going to be having my money on me at night time, here in Worcester. I need to start carrying. Or better yet just don't go out when it's real late. Be Safe guys. And I bet this Makenzie girl, OOPS I mean Kenzie. Haha, prob has somebody scary like that guy following her around. As her Watch Guard. Too many crappy girls in Worcester. And to the nice gals you're not included in those post. In any kind of derogatory way.
-
01-20-21 16:03 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 69Jaelanni, Latina from Webster
Anybody remember seeing a Puerto Rican chick from Webster who called herself Jaelanni?. I went to her apartment a few times on Lake St. Small cute Latina chick. Good head. We lost touch and her old number doesn't work anyone, ended in 9504. First found her back on CL in 2015-16. I'm determined to see if she's still out there and seeing people. Even if I can get a little more info to find her on fb or something. Anyone seen her before? Remember anything?
Pics here.
-
01-20-21 12:31 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 64Julianna
She does not reply to texts, anyone have intel?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/550235576405
-
01-20-21 11:16 #4259Banned Member

Posts: 942Kenzie in Worcester
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/964979106496
What is up with girls posing for their pimps and then they have the nerve to say they're 100% independent and don't work for nobody? Lmao. Oh really then who the hell is taking the pictures? I have been chasing this girl for like a year and she was asking so much money. ($350). I never went to see her. Finally somebody was nice to make a review. (although negative). But I would like to hear more if she really offers anal. Because that's what I like to do with girls.
-
01-20-21 11:15 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 100Me too. Flying Pig in Amsterdam.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 11:12 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 77She's been walking the street for a while now. She disappeared to rehab after getting into some serious shit with the local gang element. Personally I wouldn't stand anywhere near this girl. You might be collateral damage.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 10:37 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 161Amber
I think this site had a little glitch the other day and someone asked about Amber (but the post is now gone).
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/517597516081
Search for "Amber" and I'm sure you'll find some reviews. I saw her a few years back and it was OK. Then I saw her a second time about a year ago and it was much more sketchy. I believe I've seen someone report that they've seen her street walking. Hope that helps.
-
01-19-21 22:46 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 96App, is ideal for me. Google voice linked to a burner email address.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 13:24 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 379Cindy the fantasy sex addict
Do you see all the marks and bruises on her legs? What do you think its from?
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 12:32 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 95Hostels?
I stayed in a hostel. 20 years ago in holland.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
Didn't think there were any around here. Long way to go for an incall.
-
01-19-21 12:13 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 149Little red
I didn't have that problem when I saw her. You must have caught her on a bad day. Should have let her blow you. Excellent BBJ skills.
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 11:02 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 931One method
I have had a burner for a few years. The wife had a Trac Phone, and when she moved up, there was still minutes on the Trac cell. So, I extended the time of service, and leave it in the car as a back up, for emergencies only, OK, that's my story, and I am sticking with it. (The only issue that has come up, I get along with a half dozen AMP ladies, and get a Mandarin message about once a week or so.).
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 10:33 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 328Little Red
I consider my visit to see little Red as a donation to the needy. Once she removed her clothes, I could see that she had a much bigger gut than me and much bigger than what shows in her ad pictures. She started fondling me and I started fondling her. I massaged her clit and fingered her. She took charge of the clit massage and started furiously rubbing her clit while I finger-fucked her with two fingers until she had her orgasm. While this was going on, I kept getting a whiff of something very foul. I was pretty certain that it was coming from her cooch and decided that there would be no intercourse or anything else with her, not even with a condom. I made an excuse, washed my hands, got dressed, and left.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/727303404735
-
01-19-21 07:52 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 95Eisenberg
Burners don't work well for married guys. Asking to get busted.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





