Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 662 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4248

    Cindy the sex addict??

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/168122823675

    Looks like a new face to me. Was going to give this one a call, but thought it best to put out some feelers first. Older women are getting harder to come by, maybe I shouldn't be so fussy.

  2. #4247

    Apps or a physical burner phone?

    I have been this over the years time and time again. I started out with a Virgin Mobile prepaid flip phone then I went with a trac fone. I finally ended up with a METRO phone prepaid service spent the couple of hundred bucks for a decent smart phone when I set it up I paid cash for everything and used a phony name. Now that I have it set up I prepay for service 6 months at a time so I cycle off the camera system as most only keep you on the footage for 30 days or so. Still not 100 percent safe they can still ping you off a tower and track you if they want but my number does not come back to my real name and if the girl ever runs its thru those sites it comes up as a legit cell phone number.

  3. #4246

    Burner App

    I have used the burner app on iPhone. I can delete and block unsuitable contacts and create new numbers at will. Also, I use a VPN app to access burner. I know it’s not foolproof. But I am confident for what we do it’s okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    I've done that a number of times over the years. If I get too many texts from unwanted girls, I simply throw away and get another one. $30 gets me freedom and no trace back.
    .

  4. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    One answer to that issue, buy a $10 burner phone at one of the Dollar Stores, use cash to buy a card to pay for the minutes.
    I've done that a number of times over the years. If I get too many texts from unwanted girls, I simply throw away and get another one. $30 gets me freedom and no trace back.

  5. #4244

    Text now

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    One answer to that issue, buy a $10 burner phone at one of the Dollar Stores, use cash to buy a card to pay for the minutes.
    Text now is a free app. Get a phone number. Can make calls too. That's what all the girls use.

  6. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I just want to use it to text. My understanding is that the other party doesn't need the app text. I just want to keep the SMS number off my phone bill.
    One answer to that issue, buy a $10 burner phone at one of the Dollar Stores, use cash to buy a card to pay for the minutes.

  7. #4242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I use WhatsApp in my Grampy duties, and my son and I both had to sign up, and then agree to allow each of us to communicate, for either audio or video. It is free, and works fairly well.
    I just want to use it to text. My understanding is that the other party doesn't need the app text. I just want to keep the SMS number off my phone bill.

  8. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Whatsapp is tied to a phone number. And if you look at the person's details you are texting with can see their number. Would still need a burner number.

    That being said, you can setup the app on a different phone and point it back to the original phone number used to set it up. So you can point it to your burner and have it run on your regular phone. When your info is looked up it will display the burner number.

    Also think the other person has to have whatsapp as well. But I might be wrong about this
    I use WhatsApp in my Grampy duties, and my son and I both had to sign up, and then agree to allow each of us to communicate, for either audio or video. It is free, and works fairly well.

  9. #4240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Whatsapp phone number not anonymous

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys use WhatsApp to text escorts rather than using a burner phone?
    Whatsapp is tied to a phone number. And if you look at the person's details you are texting with can see their number. Would still need a burner number.

    That being said, you can setup the app on a different phone and point it back to the original phone number used to set it up. So you can point it to your burner and have it run on your regular phone. When your info is looked up it will display the burner number.

    Also think the other person has to have whatsapp as well. But I might be wrong about this

  10. #4239

    Hotel Clerks and Taxi Drivers

    It has been more than 15 years since I last asked either a cabbie or hotel clerk for escort tips. NYC I never have, AMPs are too numerous to look elsewhere, and the cab drivers tend to be more religious, and who knows about Uber, etc. Has anyone ever tipped a hotel clerk for tips on who might be working out of their hotel? I had a college buddy (so this would be more than 40 years ago) who worked summers at a hotel desk, as night clerk / book keeper. He always talked about who and how hot the woman were that worked out of his (middle priced) metro Boston hotel. So, has anyone gotten help outside the internet ads?

  11. #4238

    Re: Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She does have a bangin body.
    Thanks DarkClouds. I appreciate the pic upload of the famous Jamie. She was on my bucket list of providers to try. Now that I have seen her face. I have to agree with Matty1169. She is just not attractive (to me the face is the most important feature) and if there are now reports of her robbing people too, she is off my list and saved me $.

  12. #4237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Whatsapp

    Any of you guys use WhatsApp to text escorts rather than using a burner phone?

  13. #4236

    Jamie walks into a bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    But to each their own who do like her and are attracted to her, I guess. Haha. I have to agree with ya DurtyDawg, all the way. Fuck no and hell to the no. She's kind of odd looking. It amazes me that people were still seeing her, even knowing of her past behaviours.
    And the bartender says "Why the long face?" 😅.

  14. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to drive out to see Melissa in Seeking. (Much reviewed here) and she hasn't posted in a few days and isn't responding to texts or calls. Anyone have insight?
    She posts in the South Coast section and is available tonight.

  15. #4234

    Any good reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    She's real and actually looks like her pics but she'll take your money.
    I've heard that from a few people, but I also heard from someone I know that she is legit. IDK if I trust him. Anyonewith any good reviews?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape