Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11815
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    So how much did you pay, we don't keep that a secret around here. Where, how much $$ and how was the service, you covered 2 points so how about spilling the rest. Thanks.
    That's my bad I forgot to add the prices.

    70 for house fee.

    She tried to charge $$.40 for FS. I notched it down to $$. 10 instead.

  2. #11814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Ace around 2:00 - temp. Check and hand sanitizer at door. $70.00 to the house for one hour. Got Sonya. Very tall thin lady with man made B cups. I'll guess about 35-40 years old. Shower was nice. Jr well cleaned. Few minutes in sauna and then to room.

    Asked for light massage and got a nice feather touch tease for about 10 minutes. On flip Sonya asked. How much you spend? I told her $80 or $100 depending on how she did. Clothes came right off and she did rim job and licked Jr. She would not deep throat but gave tip a nice work out. Switched to 69 for awhile. Then made a mess.

    Sonya cleaned me up and gave me foot / leg massage. I tipped her $90. Total time was 45 minutes. I told mamasm. She promised one hour. Next time. I'll see.

    Sonya said she is there Mon to Thurs.
    45 minutes is 1 hour in every AMP I have been to.

  3. #11813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiieeuUp  [View Original Post]
    Hit up GBA and met Happy. She was probably in her late 30's to early 40's. Great rack and slim body.

    Got there and asked for FS. Got my shower and the massage was actually real damn good. Even had her do a routine where she stepped on my back. First time I've had my back cracked in awhile. I don't usually care for them but that was a surprise to me.

    On the flip we started negotiating for FS. The price she asked was way too much. Was able to Mark it down. She said I should come back next time with the full amount (yea right). Proceeded to go to town and was not disappointed.
    So how much did you pay, we don't keep that a secret around here. Where, how much $$ and how was the service, you covered 2 points so how about spilling the rest. Thanks.

  4. #11812

    Sonya at Ace

    Stopped by Ace around 2:00 - temp. Check and hand sanitizer at door. $70.00 to the house for one hour. Got Sonya. Very tall thin lady with man made B cups. I'll guess about 35-40 years old. Shower was nice. Jr well cleaned. Few minutes in sauna and then to room.

    Asked for light massage and got a nice feather touch tease for about 10 minutes. On flip Sonya asked. How much you spend? I told her $80 or $100 depending on how she did. Clothes came right off and she did rim job and licked Jr. She would not deep throat but gave tip a nice work out. Switched to 69 for awhile. Then made a mess.

    Sonya cleaned me up and gave me foot / leg massage. I tipped her $90. Total time was 45 minutes. I told mamasm. She promised one hour. Next time. I'll see.

    Sonya said she is there Mon to Thurs.

  5. #11811

    Gba

    Hit up GBA and met Happy. She was probably in her late 30's to early 40's. Great rack and slim body.

    Got there and asked for FS. Got my shower and the massage was actually real damn good. Even had her do a routine where she stepped on my back. First time I've had my back cracked in awhile. I don't usually care for them but that was a surprise to me.

    On the flip we started negotiating for FS. The price she asked was way too much. Was able to Mark it down. She said I should come back next time with the full amount (yea right). Proceeded to go to town and was not disappointed.

  6. #11810

    What to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    Hot normally means someone believes Uncle LEO is monitoring the place. In an article about a recent bust, police said they had been monitoring the location for several months. The first month or so, they recorded license plates. They then stopped guys leaving the place and questioned them for a month or so, before busting the place. Some idiots admitted to receiving sexual release for money. Just a reminder, if stopped say you went for a massage. Do not lie to them, that is a crime. Refuse to answer any questions like, "Did you pay for a sexual release?

    It is up to you to decide whether the one guy's suspicions are real or not, until others confirm the place is actually being monitored. Keep in mind for the first month or so, they may only be recording license plate of visitors.
    Also, NEVER admit to providing ANY tip! Simply state that "I never give a tip".

  7. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by ARealHack  [View Original Post]
    So what does it mean when a place is hot? The initial post about being hot was weeks ago. But many have visited since. What makes one place hotter than another? Does hot mean sh*t could go down at any moment? Or wait a month or two and if nothing happens, it must be cool again?
    Hot normally means someone believes Uncle LEO is monitoring the place. In an article about a recent bust, police said they had been monitoring the location for several months. The first month or so, they recorded license plates. They then stopped guys leaving the place and questioned them for a month or so, before busting the place. Some idiots admitted to receiving sexual release for money. Just a reminder, if stopped say you went for a massage. Do not lie to them, that is a crime. Refuse to answer any questions like, "Did you pay for a sexual release?

    It is up to you to decide whether the one guy's suspicions are real or not, until others confirm the place is actually being monitored. Keep in mind for the first month or so, they may only be recording license plate of visitors.

  8. #11808
    Quote Originally Posted by ARealHack  [View Original Post]
    So what does it mean when a place is hot? The initial post about being hot was weeks ago. But many have visited since. What makes one place hotter than another? Does hot mean sh*t could go down at any moment? Or wait a month or two and if nothing happens, it must be cool again?
    I'm not sure man, someone inboxed me saying he has intel it's being watched, then proceeded to ask who I saw when I was there. I couldn't tell you, if you go I would play it safe and keep something on just in case uncle LEO decides to show off while you're there.

  9. #11807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by ARealHack  [View Original Post]
    So what does it mean when a place is hot? The initial post about being hot was weeks ago. But many have visited since. What makes one place hotter than another? Does hot mean sh*t could go down at any moment? Or wait a month or two and if nothing happens, it must be cool again?
    I know from personal experience that these investigations can go on for months. I don't know what is going on there but I question an opinion given by someone who joined us for the purpose of giving Younis the all clear without a review of services provided. I have nothing to lose so I will go there after my next retirement check or receiving Biden stimulus check.

  10. #11806

    Youni

    It's not fine. Do some research and you will find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deruike  [View Original Post]
    No, I was just here everything is fine.

  11. #11805

    Youni. Hot or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deruike  [View Original Post]
    No, I was just here everything is fine.
    So what does it mean when a place is hot? The initial post about being hot was weeks ago. But many have visited since. What makes one place hotter than another? Does hot mean sh*t could go down at any moment? Or wait a month or two and if nothing happens, it must be cool again?

  12. #11804

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    I think Youni may have gotten jammed up by uncle LEO. I've been trying to call for two days and it's just a busy tone. I'm not sure but that's unusual.

    Stay safe.
    No, I was just here everything is fine.

  13. #11803

    D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    I think Youni may have gotten jammed up by uncle LEO. I've been trying to call for two days and it's just a busy tone. I'm not sure but that's unusual.

    Stay safe.
    No, I was just here and everything is fine.

  14. #11802

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    I think Youni may have gotten jammed up by uncle LEO. I've been trying to call for two days and it's just a busy tone. I'm not sure but that's unusual.

    Stay safe.
    I was just there and everything is fine.

  15. #11801

    Youni health spa

    I think Youni may have gotten jammed up by uncle LEO. I've been trying to call for two days and it's just a busy tone. I'm not sure but that's unusual.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape