Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12167

    LEO visit

    LKC 01-19-21.

    Anyone know her. Don't recognize her from any posts.

  2. #12166
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?
    Click on view original post.

    A monger posted about a lady supposedly looking to receive financial help. She never answered anyone then. And now she's wasting everyone's time again.

  3. #12165

    LEO visit

    AOM 1/17 . Anyone know her?

  4. #12164

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her for a "massage" a while back. She's wasting away, as the result of a gastric bypass surgery gone wrong. It was like seeing an old lady laying in a nursing home. Maybe 90 lbs, all shriveled up, has a feeding tube attached to her stomach and wouldn't even take her top off because she didn't want me to see it.

    I opted for just a quick handjob so I could just get the fuck out of there.

    She's very nice and talkative. Too much so, as she talked the entire time she was stroking me. It was about as sensual as going to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned. She's nice, but I won't repeat, even if it were free.
    I agree. She was very nice and her apartment was clean. The first meetup was cancelled because her daughter had just died. We set something else up. She also did early morning appointments which was good. But she had a tube connected to her. I fucked her. But couldn't finish. I finished with a BBBJ. I probably won't repeat either.

  5. #12163

    Avoid at all cost

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill  [View Original Post]
    After never replying back in September, she messages me in the middle of the night. When I simply asked what she looked like or what she was looking for, she flipped out and went psycho.

    This girl does not need your money or your time. Avoid.
    I agree brother. She took my payment and ghosted me. Don't fall for it.

  6. #12162

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    has a feeding tube attached to her stomach and wouldn't even take her top off because she didn't want me to see it.
    A feeding tube? Really? Not doubting you. Just Not a lot of call for a feeding tube nearly two years after she had the surgery. Could it just be that she was hiding the huge amount of loose skin she has around her abdomen?

    Shame. So many folks get bypass surgery with zero understanding that they are going to be left with huge flaps of loose skin on their abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms. Funny that a lot of insurance companies will pay for the bypass, but the MUCH more expensive plastic surgery to deal with the loose skin, nope!

  7. #12161

    Pitiful

    I went to see her for a "massage" a while back. She's wasting away, as the result of a gastric bypass surgery gone wrong. It was like seeing an old lady laying in a nursing home. Maybe 90 lbs, all shriveled up, has a feeding tube attached to her stomach and wouldn't even take her top off because she didn't want me to see it.

    I opted for just a quick handjob so I could just get the fuck out of there.

    She's very nice and talkative. Too much so, as she talked the entire time she was stroking me. It was about as sensual as going to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned. She's nice, but I won't repeat, even if it were free.

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57883888/

    Anyone have any detail? She seems to be very good looking at her age.

  8. #12160

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill  [View Original Post]
    After never replying back in September, she messages me in the middle of the night. When I simply asked what she looked like or what she was looking for, she flipped out and went psycho.

    This girl does not need your money or your time. Avoid.
    Who is she?

  9. #12159

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57883888/

    Anyone have any detail? She seems to be very good looking at her age.
    She has a lot of loose belly skin from massive weight loss. She works with her daughter who is still big as a cow.

  10. #12158

    Nick52

    Nick52: Your inbox is full.

  11. #12157

    Madison at Brier Creek

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57883888/

    Anyone have any detail? She seems to be very good looking at her age.

  12. #12156

    Still full of it

    Quote Originally Posted by CkWood29  [View Original Post]
    I know she got out of hospital today and her phone was shut off for awhile she should be back up and running in a few days so don't give up yet try again Wednesday she does need the money.
    After never replying back in September, she messages me in the middle of the night. When I simply asked what she looked like or what she was looking for, she flipped out and went psycho.

    This girl does not need your money or your time. Avoid.

  13. #12155

    Olivia

    This one seems to be a time waister. Won't answer or does not follow through. Anyone ever see her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/460741590460.

  14. #12154
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox.
    Yea Darby has ZERO work ethics. She ghosted me twice now won't respond to texts. She doesn't realise theres alot more pussy out here we don't need hers.

  15. #12153

    Wrong Trina

    He is referring to this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55514605/.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121326 so she is around and available. Keep trying bro!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape