Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 662 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4251

    One method

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Burners don't work well for married guys. Asking to get busted.
    I have had a burner for a few years. The wife had a Trac Phone, and when she moved up, there was still minutes on the Trac cell. So, I extended the time of service, and leave it in the car as a back up, for emergencies only, OK, that's my story, and I am sticking with it. (The only issue that has come up, I get along with a half dozen AMP ladies, and get a Mandarin message about once a week or so.).

  2. #4250

    Little Red

    I consider my visit to see little Red as a donation to the needy. Once she removed her clothes, I could see that she had a much bigger gut than me and much bigger than what shows in her ad pictures. She started fondling me and I started fondling her. I massaged her clit and fingered her. She took charge of the clit massage and started furiously rubbing her clit while I finger-fucked her with two fingers until she had her orgasm. While this was going on, I kept getting a whiff of something very foul. I was pretty certain that it was coming from her cooch and decided that there would be no intercourse or anything else with her, not even with a condom. I made an excuse, washed my hands, got dressed, and left.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/727303404735

  3. #4249

    Eisenberg

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    I have been this over the years time and time again. I started out with a Virgin Mobile prepaid flip phone then I went with a trac fone. I finally ended up with a METRO phone prepaid service spent the couple of hundred bucks for a decent smart phone when I set it up I paid cash for everything and used a phony name. Now that I have it set up I prepay for service 6 months at a time so I cycle off the camera system as most only keep you on the footage for 30 days or so. Still not 100 percent safe they can still ping you off a tower and track you if they want but my number does not come back to my real name and if the girl ever runs its thru those sites it comes up as a legit cell phone number.
    Burners don't work well for married guys. Asking to get busted.

  4. #4248

    Cindy the sex addict??

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/168122823675

    Looks like a new face to me. Was going to give this one a call, but thought it best to put out some feelers first. Older women are getting harder to come by, maybe I shouldn't be so fussy.

  5. #4247

    Apps or a physical burner phone?

    I have been this over the years time and time again. I started out with a Virgin Mobile prepaid flip phone then I went with a trac fone. I finally ended up with a METRO phone prepaid service spent the couple of hundred bucks for a decent smart phone when I set it up I paid cash for everything and used a phony name. Now that I have it set up I prepay for service 6 months at a time so I cycle off the camera system as most only keep you on the footage for 30 days or so. Still not 100 percent safe they can still ping you off a tower and track you if they want but my number does not come back to my real name and if the girl ever runs its thru those sites it comes up as a legit cell phone number.

  6. #4246

    Burner App

    I have used the burner app on iPhone. I can delete and block unsuitable contacts and create new numbers at will. Also, I use a VPN app to access burner. I know it’s not foolproof. But I am confident for what we do it’s okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    I've done that a number of times over the years. If I get too many texts from unwanted girls, I simply throw away and get another one. $30 gets me freedom and no trace back.
    .

  7. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    One answer to that issue, buy a $10 burner phone at one of the Dollar Stores, use cash to buy a card to pay for the minutes.
    I've done that a number of times over the years. If I get too many texts from unwanted girls, I simply throw away and get another one. $30 gets me freedom and no trace back.

  8. #4244

    Text now

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    One answer to that issue, buy a $10 burner phone at one of the Dollar Stores, use cash to buy a card to pay for the minutes.
    Text now is a free app. Get a phone number. Can make calls too. That's what all the girls use.

  9. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I just want to use it to text. My understanding is that the other party doesn't need the app text. I just want to keep the SMS number off my phone bill.
    One answer to that issue, buy a $10 burner phone at one of the Dollar Stores, use cash to buy a card to pay for the minutes.

  10. #4242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I use WhatsApp in my Grampy duties, and my son and I both had to sign up, and then agree to allow each of us to communicate, for either audio or video. It is free, and works fairly well.
    I just want to use it to text. My understanding is that the other party doesn't need the app text. I just want to keep the SMS number off my phone bill.

  11. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Whatsapp is tied to a phone number. And if you look at the person's details you are texting with can see their number. Would still need a burner number.

    That being said, you can setup the app on a different phone and point it back to the original phone number used to set it up. So you can point it to your burner and have it run on your regular phone. When your info is looked up it will display the burner number.

    Also think the other person has to have whatsapp as well. But I might be wrong about this
    I use WhatsApp in my Grampy duties, and my son and I both had to sign up, and then agree to allow each of us to communicate, for either audio or video. It is free, and works fairly well.

  12. #4240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Whatsapp phone number not anonymous

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys use WhatsApp to text escorts rather than using a burner phone?
    Whatsapp is tied to a phone number. And if you look at the person's details you are texting with can see their number. Would still need a burner number.

    That being said, you can setup the app on a different phone and point it back to the original phone number used to set it up. So you can point it to your burner and have it run on your regular phone. When your info is looked up it will display the burner number.

    Also think the other person has to have whatsapp as well. But I might be wrong about this

  13. #4239

    Hotel Clerks and Taxi Drivers

    It has been more than 15 years since I last asked either a cabbie or hotel clerk for escort tips. NYC I never have, AMPs are too numerous to look elsewhere, and the cab drivers tend to be more religious, and who knows about Uber, etc. Has anyone ever tipped a hotel clerk for tips on who might be working out of their hotel? I had a college buddy (so this would be more than 40 years ago) who worked summers at a hotel desk, as night clerk / book keeper. He always talked about who and how hot the woman were that worked out of his (middle priced) metro Boston hotel. So, has anyone gotten help outside the internet ads?

  14. #4238

    Re: Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She does have a bangin body.
    Thanks DarkClouds. I appreciate the pic upload of the famous Jamie. She was on my bucket list of providers to try. Now that I have seen her face. I have to agree with Matty1169. She is just not attractive (to me the face is the most important feature) and if there are now reports of her robbing people too, she is off my list and saved me $.

  15. #4237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Whatsapp

    Any of you guys use WhatsApp to text escorts rather than using a burner phone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape