Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 1612 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15658

    DI Amber disappointing

    Saw DI Amber a few days ago. Took me about 30 minutes to find her apartment on the north side as she describe her location to me because "GPS would send me to the wrong building". After I left I input the address she gave me and it pinpointed where her building was. So I wasted 30 mins just trying to do that.

    Anyways, once we finally got together she seemed a bit rushed, probably because it took so fucking long to find her, and she could not take little John at all. Very bad experience overall. Will never repeat. Might not be an issue though as she mentioned that she will most likely quitting soon because of "lack of revenue. " I wonder why that is?

  2. #15657

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Amy's add on P411 and decided to schedule a visit. She's in a nice hotel on the NE side of Indy. She's a tiny spinner with long blonde hair. She was relaxed and we talked for awhile to get to know each other and that southern accent really does it for me. She got me hard and proceeded with a very nice CBJ that I had to cut short so I could enjoy the rest of her.

    She got on top and we went through a flurry of positions over the next hour. My favorite was watching her in the mirror in reverse cowgirl with that long blonde hair flipping around. I enjoyed my time with her and her rates were reasonable $$.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P180861
    Saw Amy this afternoon, spent an excellent hour. 18 with her. Not a GFE type person but she has amazing skills and no rushing. Stated she was leaving Thursday but would be back in about a month. I will see her again.

  3. #15656

    Amy

    So I saw Amy's add on P411 and decided to schedule a visit. She's in a nice hotel on the NE side of Indy. She's a tiny spinner with long blonde hair. She was relaxed and we talked for awhile to get to know each other and that southern accent really does it for me. She got me hard and proceeded with a very nice CBJ that I had to cut short so I could enjoy the rest of her.

    She got on top and we went through a flurry of positions over the next hour. My favorite was watching her in the mirror in reverse cowgirl with that long blonde hair flipping around. I enjoyed my time with her and her rates were reasonable $$.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P180861

  4. #15655

    3 somes

    I'm looking for two fun ladies for a 3 some that does not require a Brinks truck, any recommendations?

  5. #15654

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Could you add anything else? Rates? Appearance? Demeanor? Much appreciated as hard to believe that is actually her in those ad pics.
    She looked just fine too me, she quoted 140/160. I left happy without negotiating at a parlor. I wasn't there for a massage.

  6. #15653
    Quote Originally Posted by ArazorsEdge  [View Original Post]
    Tabby is a consumate professional. Great conversation, energy and kindness. Clean as the day is long. Bolt-ons that represent the apex of homo sapien surgical skill. To the professional generous monger, the sky is the limit. YMMV, but she I'd TOTALLY top shelf. IMHO.
    I don't think ill ever get to experience tabby. Filled out reservation form. Texted and called once. No answer or no one picked up. Idk. I guess ill try another provider but it seems like all the DI girls are extremely limited on time or they're only available every blue moon or so. Seems they're hard to get a hold of.

  7. #15652

    I want my money back.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went Friday afternoon her head was so good I didn't make it long enough for her to ride me but soon. Nice hotel and easy setup.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/190639
    OK, figured I would hit this up this evening given what I read. Worst decision ever. Looked nothing like pictures for one. But figured that would be the case anyway. Though she had a pretty face, that was about all that was going for her. Body was pudgy in the middle with weird love handles wrapping around her mid section. Chest was a solid B. Nothing like advertised. And a terrible case of No Ass At All! The worst I've seen even for an Asian. So she asked me to strip down and jump on the bed. She de-robed and crawled over to my side and started making some weird slurpy noises while hovering over my nipples and every so often her tongue would actually touch it. Then she headed south and immediately placed a jimmy in junior. Mediocre covered BJ at best. Then the door knocks and phone dings started. She kept getting up to look out the peep hole then going to phone and yelling stuff in Korean. This happened 3 or 4 times. Actually irritated me to the point junior was starting to have a hard time pointing north. So then she crawled back in the bed laying down asking me to be on top. I asked to DATY with a returned hard NO. Probably a good thing as I would have gotten lost in that wild Bush hair. So I started in on her and shortly after she started complaining too big and I was barely even giving her a rogering. So here we go again, she would complain and junior would start to drop then she'd seemingly curse at it in Korean. So then we flipped and she did do a little better by socking the twins while stroking junior more. Finally got to the point and she held up a cloth and her hand like she was trying to keep it pointed on me as if scared of the pearl juice. All this in 25 minutes after paying for an hour. Let's just say I have gotten way better for cheaper at a lot of different AMPs without all of the distraction and weirdness. She wouldn't even let me touch her V with fingers. I'm feeling like this may be it for me with hotel Asians. This ruined me.

  8. #15651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Could you add anything else? Rates? Appearance? Demeanor? Much appreciated as hard to believe that is actually her in those ad pics.
    The motel asians are never anything like the pics. Same as the AMP girls never looking like the pics in the ads.

  9. #15650

    Just a little more.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went Friday afternoon her head was so good I didn't make it long enough for her to ride me but soon. Nice hotel and easy setup.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/190639
    Could you add anything else? Rates? Appearance? Demeanor? Much appreciated as hard to believe that is actually her in those ad pics.

  10. #15649

    Intel

    https://tryst.link/escort/bia-b

    Has anyone seen her? Looks amazing, twitter is good but no reviews here or the other site. I assume she's legit and I'm willing to pay her rate if the experience is actually worth it. I'm not really into onlyfans but might check hers out.

  11. #15648

    DI Tiffany

    Not to be confused with Skipthegames Tiffany. Saw DI Tiffany on Friday. Excellent time. More detailed report in the DI blog (below.) Excellent provider. Great kink! Takes great care of this old monger. Will repeat!

  12. #15647
    Quote Originally Posted by DatyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    So you've met tabby from discreet info? What was she like? Besides BBBJ, she ok with daty, fiv, facesitting, etc. ? Photo accurate? Clean / user, etc. ? Been curious for a long time.
    Tabby is a consumate professional. Great conversation, energy and kindness. Clean as the day is long. Bolt-ons that represent the apex of homo sapien surgical skill. To the professional generous monger, the sky is the limit. YMMV, but she I'd TOTALLY top shelf. IMHO.

  13. #15646
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went Friday afternoon her head was so good I didn't make it long enough for her to ride me but soon. Nice hotel and easy setup.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/190639
    What was the damage?

  14. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went Friday afternoon her head was so good I didn't make it long enough for her to ride me but soon. Nice hotel and easy setup.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/190639
    What was her appearance like?

  15. #15644

    Bg

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    I did not know about one on Vic drive. Only about 2 miles away? Link or more?
    Went Friday afternoon her head was so good I didn't make it long enough for her to ride me but soon. Nice hotel and easy setup.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/190639

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape