The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10039

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Danielle sh**k Facebook this is the Danni / Mandi that moved to Washington. Nothing on her page I talked to her a few weeks ago when she visited.
    Yes that's her.

  2. #10038

    Danielle aka Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Check her facebook.
    All I can say is WOW!

    PHFJ Out!

  3. #10037

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding?? One review about, without a doubt, the most wacko provider in the county!! Just go back and examine her past reviews and anyone can read about her absolute bizarre behavior, weird encounters and bipolar nature. Your review sounds mighty fishy ******!
    I am Facebook friends with her just for the entertainment. Completely crazy! So much so that I would warn every monger here from never seeing her, serious life / limb threat. I rarely post negative reviews, she is a hard no.

  4. #10036
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Check her facebook.
    Are you talking about Danielle sh**k Facebook this is the Danni / Mandi that moved to Washington. Nothing on her page I talked to her a few weeks ago when she visited.

  5. #10035

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Which Mandi? AKA, Julia or massage Mandi from awhile ago?
    There's only ONE Mandii with two "ii" AKA "pinky" many pictures on search and reviews from the past.

  6. #10034

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up she's going straight when she gets out, she doesn't plan to be in game either. Seems a monger is steering her straight and out of game.
    Well, good luck to her if that's the case. But many say that before they get out. They quickly change their tune when they realize they have a work a full day just to make the same as a ten-minute QV.

  7. #10033

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up she's going straight when she gets out, she doesn't plan to be in game either. Seems a monger is steering her straight and out of game.
    That's good to hear. I've known her for a few years, knew her personally as well. She always treated me well and I tried to help her a little as well. Basically, a nice woman and deep down a good person. I'm happy to hear that one of you guys is steering her in the right direction. I wish her well and hope she stays the course.

  8. #10032

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    I know YOU miss her!!

    I never had the pleasure. Yet.

    Any idea when / if she'll be back?
    Just a heads up she's going straight when she gets out, she doesn't plan to be in game either. Seems a monger is steering her straight and out of game.

  9. #10031

    Danielle (Mandy)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrDono  [View Original Post]
    Mandii- Danielle Rest in peace girl your pain is gone.
    Do no think your correct, spoke with her a few weeks ago, was visiting uncle couple of weeks ago, nothing on her FB.

  10. #10030

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    She pops up here and there every 6 months or so, she had some serious medical issues awhile back as I can recall. The attached photos were from February 2017, she was hot and horny. I do not believe that she still looks like this based upon the latest reviews.
    Here's the one that pasted away. I believe.

  11. #10029
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If LS is right, I'll add to the list of negative reviewers. It was a few years back, maybe around 2016 as others have suggested, and she grabbed the donation and took off.
    This Jenna / Serenity. Her pics are old. I saw her BCSO pic and she was a total disaster. Candy destroyed her. I can't even begin to think she is any better shape now. It has been some time now so if you have a recent pic please. Post it because she won't.

  12. #10028

    Andrea

    I decided to give Andrea a try. Didn't know about no kissing and no BBBJ. I figured for the price of admission it would be full service. She's the girl in the pics and has a cute face to match. Met at a nice hotel off malabar. Super clean and tight body, I just did a half hour and it was right down to business. I'd possibly repeat but wish she was more GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Originally Posted by Swift718.

    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...t/974454398493

    High Admission cost.

    - BUT -.

    Definitely attention grabbing photos.

    My curiosity piqued. But I had never seen any feedback. AND NOW. . .

    NO Kissing. NO BBBJ. WTF OVER.

  13. #10027

    Hope she checks out soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Defiantly not Julia as I just got a call from county hotel from her. We talk everyday.
    I know YOU miss her!!

    I never had the pleasure. Yet.

    Any idea when / if she'll be back?

  14. #10026
    Originally Posted by Swift718.

    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...t/974454398493

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her last week she wouldn't talk on the phone only text which is no big deal I asked if she kissed said no asked about BBBJ said no so I told her no thanks.
    High Admission cost.

    - BUT -.

    Definitely attention grabbing photos.

    My curiosity piqued. But I had never seen any feedback. AND NOW. . .

    NO Kissing. NO BBBJ. WTF OVER.

  15. #10025

    GiasBack

    While I have certainly reviewed her in the past, I must say, compared with the shortage of really good providers in Brevard, she is definitely one of the best at making sure you mongers get the most bang for your bucks! She provides good clean service in a safe in call and really knows how to please a man and is friendly, nice to talk to and a really nice woman. Of course, I keep reading on these pages about close encounters, drugs, drama and substandard service and just shake my head. If you like older providers, like I do, you'll find a session with her an excellent experience. My recent visit with her was all GFE, numerous positions and certainly lust full! Her BBBJ is tops and that alone is worth the price of admission. If you're interested, you can contact her at her handle GiasBack, send her a PM and just hope that you'll be able to see her because she is strictly UTR and doesn't advertise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape