Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 17259
-
01-17-21 17:58 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 196Cee cee
I always wanted to meet Cee Cee. Think you can ask her if its ok to pm me her number?
Originally Posted by JonHangcok
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 15:03 #12773Senior Member

Posts: 1622A WSW a block north of a parked LE vehicle? I would be willing to bet that is a coincidence. I guess we can find out soon on Tactical Response Group. Any description of this WSW? Lack of details is one thing that really upsets my bowels. Speaking of upset bowels, has anyone had the courage to visit this taco truck at Sully and Clarendon? I bet they don't give two shits about the gringo health department.
Originally Posted by JonHangcok
[View Original Post]
If anyone has full names / facespook links for CeCe, Drii, Nae Nae, Tabby or even Adrianna AK on Hudson, let me know.
-
01-16-21 22:20 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 604Possible UC
I was out cruising Sully at about 9:30 pm tonight, and cops were everywhere. There was some accident on a side street, I forgot which one. They hit an electric pole. As I continued down Sully, I saw a possible WSW at the corner of Sully and Clarendon, close by that food truck. I swung around to make a possible scoop, but something felt off to me the whole time. My spidey sense was tingling, so I acted like I was making a turn and kept on going. Down Clarendon. Just past the food truck I saw a LEO SUV parked around the corner in an alley. No way a SW is going to be working the corner that close to LEO. Not sure if it was a setup or just a coincidence. Decided to call it a night. I'll contact CeCe or Drii and see if they can take care of me.
-
01-15-21 18:35 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 1622Hmmmm. What is a chubby "FB"? Female black? If so, that may be part of the problem, but definitely not all of it. I'll bet you didn't do the window test? That's when you roll down the window and ask their name before letting her in. If she has a deep voice, no teeth, has a bad vibe or is totally wacko, then the window test will spare you the trouble of trying to kick her out. One time I had to kick this lady out because from a distance she looked good, but when she got in, I realized she was just a bit too old and a bit below my standards. I had to play dumb and act like I just noticed her and thought she was someone else. She started crying. "Everyone says that when they pick me up! No one used to do that! It's because I'm old and ugly now!" I kept playing dumb, but she was totally right. I dropped her off up the street. Guys, always do the window test or you might regret it, whether on Hudson or in the west side!
Originally Posted by CreeperJay
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 15:12 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 26Hudson, not my thing
Tried Hudson after having a poor experience a month or so ago. Picked up a chubby FB, maybe like 30 ish, said her name was Kim, never saw her before. After about 2 minutes of driving shit got weird. She was bat shit crazy, talking crazy and make all kind of noises. Told me she needed $100. I pulled over and tried to get her out. Started getting some attention from the "locals". Broke a rule and gave her a $10 to get her the hell out, prob saved me from getting robbed. I'm done with Hudson.
-
01-15-21 14:59 #12769Senior Member

Posts: 26Heard a story close to that last week from Terry. She said a few of a Sulli gals try to stay clear of the MBs. I have seen her twice for a little lunch break action recently. Seems lucid and can keep a convo nice sloppy BBBJCIM for $20. Took her through the drive though for some food after her sad story and the deed was done bc I'm a sucker like that.
Originally Posted by DreamMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 15:33 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 1622Comments
Beanna is okay. I have creamed her a few times. She generally wants more than the generous 30 bucks I offer and has even asked for me to use a rubber. A trip to jail might improve her looks a bit so she can gain 15 pounds and lose the drugs.
Dream Monger; "you know who" is raping hookers at gunpoint? That is totally normal. That is why SWs tend to avoid them. Every girl you pick up has an experience like that.
Boosted1- About trying to get a woman's attention who is messing around on the phone, I have had the same problem. Don't be afraid to get bold and roll down the window and holler at them, or perhaps even get out and talk to them. In case she isn't a hooker, I say something like "I know this is weird and kinda creepy but I was just driving by and I noticed how pretty you are, and I felt compelled to talk to you!" You guys would be surprised how often giving it to them point blank does the trick. Maybe you could throw a roll of toilet paper at her to get her attention.
-
01-14-21 11:24 #12767Senior Member

Posts: 1020Beanna is completely hit or miss, with the miss side being far more likely. She can be good like you said if she isn't on hour 72 of being awake or coming off of a 24 hour bender. I just don't like to take the chance anymore.
Originally Posted by DreamMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 10:24 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 114Thursday morning masterpiece
Well, it was really good so not quite a masterpiece. But given the bad experience my last time with BeAnna. This was a stroke of luck (to find her not high nor strung out on junk).
Got her in alley behind Sulli, between Ogden and Warren, did the LE check. And she ran a story of a BM in car asking gals to make a quick $20, then raping them at gunpoint. Heard other sad tales, got to a spot, BBBJCIM was decent, and enjoyed convo on the way out. Pretty good for 7:45 am.
-
01-13-21 22:45 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 490New one?
Did a pass this evening, 8 or so. Sully and Brehl sets a little thing on a door stoop with shorts on! 20 mph pass looks pretty good so I make a loop. Stopped right next to her, window down wanting to make eye contact or something but she has her nose so deep in her phone, not paying a bit of attention of anything else. Another monger in a crv makes 3 passes on her, you have any luck? I'm pretty sure she is a walker, just her attention was someplace else.
-
01-13-21 18:52 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 490She said it was her sister, but who knows. How many "cousins" do these girls have? I hear that a lot. I didn't get a look at her teeth or if she had a ring in her toung. She did have one on her lip or nose or some other non typical place. I really need to takeke notes on this shit, too hard to keep track of these girls.
I did scoop sarah b this morning. She was looking pretty rough and I was in a rush so I just said hello and slipped her a 5 to help her out some. She was all upset about loosing her phone, but that's not a surprise.
There were 6 girls out in the bottoms, one looked to be Marie (wendy). The older huge fake rock hard tit chick. Passed on all them. The hill only had 3 or 4 including sarah. Hudson was empty all together.
Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 13:51 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 33I'm almost 99% sure she doesn't have a sister. Her brother stays in the bottoms and her mom used to but passed recently. Did she have a tongue ring?
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 12:15 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 1622Your current favorites?
Guys,
I have a challenge for you. I am taking off the month of January from the mean streets of Columbus. But I would still be interested in hearing about your current favorites! Send me a private message with the full name, price and social media info of your three favorite ladies you've had in the past three months. Then I'll do the same!
Couple other questions. Anyone else met a "Shyanne" other than Kim M on Sullivant? Again, a different Shyanne, not Tall Kim, who walks near Brehl or Princeton. And what is Nae Nae's full name (pic below) and Drii's full name (pic below).
When I come back I would like to shoot my load in these women, who have either just blown me or made me use a rubber: Ariel B, Dani W, Drii, Kim M. "Shyanne".
Lastly, Josie E on Hudson has been missing for awhile. Not on the street, not in jail, has warrants. She told me a terrible story about how a pimp and his senior hooker held her captive for awhile. They are now in jail awaiting prison. Everyone has a sob story, but this one is credible, and really bad. The last couple times I saw her, I passed her by, and she gave me the "doggy dinner bowl" look as I drove by. The reason I passed her by was because she did a cash and dash! It goes to show you that even a girl who you have a good time with, and have gotten to know, can still not be trusted. But I would like to see her again because even though I'm knowledgeable and experienced, I still do dumb things when a woman is involved.
-
01-13-21 07:21 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 490Jamie c
After seeing the pics of Jamie, I'm 95% sure tbat is who I picked up last week. Hair was shorter, all blond, but I'm nearly positive. Tolld her 20 and a tip, got tbe "that's all you got" feedback then said ok. But needed to drop some stuff at her sisters first. Last I saw her. No cash lost, just time and the risk driving back into a really shitty apartment complex. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 22:27 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 154Jessie or Jamie / redhead
Do you guys remember a redhead named Jessie or Jamie used to walk on sully? She has some tattoos on her face. She used to be my top 5 but haven't seen her for more than 4 years.












Reply With Quote





