Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 17260
-
01-12-21 22:27 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 154Jessie or Jamie / redhead
Do you guys remember a redhead named Jessie or Jamie used to walk on sully? She has some tattoos on her face. She used to be my top 5 but haven't seen her for more than 4 years.
-
01-12-21 07:06 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 33That's her
That's her I just haven't seen her in quite some time. Last I seen her she was talking about moving out of town but she's always talking like that. Just wanted to see if she's still lurking.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:49 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 477Jesus, where do I find her at?
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:46 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 1020That is who I was thinking of.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:09 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 2494Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:35 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 1020If you are asking about who I think you are, I haven't seen her out on the block in quite a while. She used to be a go to for me. I like her crazy hair styles and fashion sense.
Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:06 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 1622I've never spooged her, but you can run into her on Sullivant between central and Yale.
Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 04:54 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 33Jamie C?
Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!
-
01-08-21 15:55 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 10203 or 4 years ago she was a favorite of mine. Nice and petite with a tight body. But over the years, her performance has been getting so bad that I usually prefer to pass on her too. Kayley, Taylor, Dani or Ceecee are all better choices. I would even give Sarah B a chance before Alyssa.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 07:00 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 490Alyssa
Thank you! Quick search on here and I'd bet you are correct. Ill be looking for her. To avoid.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 01:34 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 477I've seen it on a handful of girls over the years, most assumed it was razor rash, until I explained to them how wrong they were. Once thought I had it so I spent 2 months researching and hundreds on blood tests until everything turned out fine. Good possibility you already had it for sometime now, you can go years without ever having an outbreak. Go get a swab test and a blood test to check for it. If you've had it over 12 weeks antibodies will show up for HSV 1 or 2, check for both! Oral herpes can spread to the groin and vice versa.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 00:22 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 1020I would guess that was Alyssa who also goes by Monster.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 00:22 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 114Trash-back Thursday
Cruised Sully loop late evening, with few out. . . Stop in Bottoms to pee in alley, and Haley walked towards me, so scooped her (wonder if she was the piss-poor Haley others warned about).
She wanted to take me to a spot, so I declined for a Mound spot, which she declined, so we took door nr 3. Start with my pee in other alley, and getting in car, she asks me to wash the tip off, before going in her mount. I spilled a little water and said I did it. Then she began the BBBJ. Squirmed away when I went to FIY, so just grabbed ass as she poorly got me off. Then asked for tip. Offered to get her something at grocery, to put on charge & keep cash for other worthy providers. Almost thought to ditch her in store, leaving her there. But the Christmas spirit came upon me, to not be a Scrooge McHumpty. And do the girl a turn for the good. She had cereal & milk, and didn't ask for cigs. So I figured she had legit needs, and I didn't want to short her.
Probably first good turn someone did for her in awhile. Street life is hard, especially in winter. Espec for druggies or gals living off scraps of $ tossed by mongers looking for bargains (or BB cum dumps, then guys are somehow dumb-founded when they get a little chaffing). I was never a big tipper growing up, and only came upon the habit as of late, w / kids grown & money a little free-er. But now it seems more important to be a bit nicer than we have to. Just cause we are mongers, we can still be good human beings.
-
01-07-21 22:59 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 196Brown skin? Rich st apts? MiMi?
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 22:12 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 490Bottoms
Ok, yesterday evening did the loop. Bottoms around central a cute little bleached blond needed a ride. She jumped in and off we went. Gave her name but I missed it. She asked me how much, I told her the normal rate of 20 plus a tip. She says OK, but asked to stop at her sisters 1st to "drop something off". Her sister I guess lived way back in the back of the shitty apartments on central just morth of sully. Don't go there. One way in, one way out. Anyway, I park, she runs off, says she will be I minute. I gave her around 10 before I rolled. No money lost, just time. Anyone got her name or number? Cute, street girl for sure, definitly had the street hussle vibe. Shoulder length blond, 5'3 or so, 110 lbs.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote




