Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 976 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4821

    Chloe on Eros

    I've had Chloe on my radar for awhile and have had a few text messages back and forth but I am yet to pull the trigger. She's pricey and I cannot find a single review and nothing on this board so, I'm cautiously optimistic. Has anyone seen Chloe who can share your experience? Thank you.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5136.htm?cat=1

  2. #4820

    Anybody seen Alexandria?

    I moved away from Ft. Myers, but am coming back, and want to know if anybody has seen Alexandria, one of my ATFs. Used to dance in a club and did incalls. Russian, blonde. Any sign of her anywhere?

  3. #4819

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by RompBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Reading this is a Bummer she looks pretty sweet but I have no idea how old her pics are, can anyone else confirm or deny? I was going to Contact but I would be mortified to walk into a 5 star shit show.

    Anyone rate: 1-10.

    10-8 just a hot mess.

    7-5 emaciated shell.

    1-4 borderline necrophilia.
    Are you talking about the blond?

  4. #4818

    Little head just shrunk like a scared turtle

    Reading this is a Bummer she looks pretty sweet but I have no idea how old her pics are, can anyone else confirm or deny? I was going to Contact but I would be mortified to walk into a 5 star shit show.

    Anyone rate: 1-10.

    10-8 just a hot mess.

    7-5 emaciated shell.

    1-4 borderline necrophilia.

  5. #4817

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfYall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this cutie.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...f/370649929959
    Googled her phone number and a bunch of stuff came up. Some solid ads which lend to believe that she is real. Not fond of the bitchy negative comments in her ads though. If you hit it, share the intel.

    LTD.

  6. #4816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfYall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this cutie.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...f/370649929959
    Moby offered a $. 5 Hhr cardate and she said no. She only does $$$ cardates. LOL.

  7. #4815

    Blonde

    Has anyone had any luck with this cutie.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...f/370649929959

  8. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger40  [View Original Post]
    This her contact info on P411 954-xxxx512 https://new.wildthing-thelegend.com/.
    I found her on TER. I'll try to see her next time I'm on the East Coast. Thanks for intel.

  9. #4813

    Too personal?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be mean Everlast as we welcome your feedback and reviews, but this was not helpful. It's ALREADY been stated that she has a "habit" by several members of the board. Guess what... MOST (if not All) of these girls have their candy.

    She definetely has some kind of habit, but according to my buddy, the Electrician, she fucks like a damn porn star, looks Asian (who gives a damn if she's only "part Asian") and doesn't try to rob you blind. That last part is probably one of the most important in my book. I've never heard of an honest hooker, but if there were one he believes that's as close as you'll get especially given the candy circumstance. I'm not trying to start a debate over some girl that more than half the guys in here want to tap before she kicks her habit or the habit kicks her, but we need to be objective and remember what's being reviewed here. It seems you got way TOO PERSONAL with her. From what I understand her head game is on his top 10... that's saying a LOT. I personally would refrain from talking about a provider I got that close with as you did. Too much bad blood doesn't look good. Wish you the best and happy mongering.
    For the record, I have zero bad blood with this provider, not even a little bit. This is a forum to provide information, good, bad and ugly. I think it is important to know what you are getting into, never once called her a thief, or a bad person and yes, I agree most of the providers do have habits but this goes far beyond a habit and boils down to the consequences of this habit and again as an informed reader of this forum, we can all make an educated decision on what providers we want to see based off the information provided. I am not close with her and again have no bad or ill feelings with her, I was closer with her sister and I know what her sister passed away from. I understand everyday we encounter risks, shit nowadays everything seems to create higher risks and this hobby has it's own set of risks but deciding if the risks outweigh the rewards, that is a personal decision everyone needs to make on their own and that is why this site is so great, it allows everyone to weigh the "good, bad & ugly" and make an educated decision.

    I do appreciate and respect what you wrote and I apologize if I came across in a negative way, it was not my intent.

  10. #4812
    Shill for Gorgeous Valerie ignore my posts


    Posts: 29

    Wild thing

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Wild thing was on my radar from IG times but never pulled the trigger. Then poufff she disappeared. Is she still out here and posting where?
    This her contact info on P411 954-xxxx512 https://new.wildthing-thelegend.com/.

  11. #4811
    Shill for Gorgeous Valerie ignore my posts


    Posts: 29

    Wildthing

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Wild thing was on my radar from IG times but never pulled the trigger. Then poufff she disappeared. Is she still out here and posting where?
    Wildthing is on P411 dot com. If your not on there I will PM you the contact info.

  12. #4810

    So I just seen Ashley in cape coral

    I texted her and she got back to me quickly and I was able to setup something for me to come early in the am today and she is a very beautiful girl looks like pics and very friendly so I got there and she came and meet me at the door and she does have a roommate which was sleeping so we went to her room and she has a very nice place and very clean we talked for a bit to get to know each other then we both got down to our b-day suits and an she gives a amazing BBBJ almost didn't want her to stop and a clean no smells at all daty but she did say no cim so she put the glove on and I pounded her doggie till I blow in the bag then we cleaned up and talked for a bit longer and then I was on my way $$ for the hr no clock watcher or any issues with her at all I will be coming back to repeat with her again for sure by safe and enjoy yourselfs here is her link.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...y/074906360207
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1610875743101.jpg‎   TMjM2MzU3NzA1M2EwOGYxOWE1MWY3ZWVkZjkwYWZmYTBhZWEwYWQ.jpg‎   TMjY4NDg1ZThiOTdiZGI5MzAwZjc1YWJlMjFjODFhYWJmNmQ0NDk.jpg‎   TMzQxMzIyZTEwYTg3ZGVjYzNkMmQwYmFmM2MyOTM1NjFiMzFjNzg.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1610875722763.jpg‎  

    TMTQzOTI3YjAyMGQzOGQ3NjA4OWE4Y2FmNjA4NTY0NGMwN2E5ZjY.jpg‎   TMjQ2NzUyZmI0OTIxZjNmYWY5Nzc5MmQwZDg3NWU5MDA1NzM3NDk.jpg‎   TMzAxMjk2NGZkOGEyMTVmOTVlYTYxODRjNjJmMTNiMWQzZTRkMjY (1).jpg‎   FB_IMG_1610875700040.jpg‎  

  13. #4809

    Way TOO PERSONAL

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlast1  [View Original Post]
    People are going to expect to see an Asian girl there, she does not look Asian at all (maybe about 10% in the eyes) She has Asian in her family but does not look Asian at all. Like the other post stated, She is a very heavy needle user and not a responsible needle user, her sister was in the business as well as her mother and unfortunately neither are still around. I knew her sister very well as well as the mother and (lets call her "Lucy Lou") Before she got so heavily into H, she was extremely bright, but now she can barely remember her own name or even her daughters name (depending on what time of day) Her sister did not do half the drugs Lucy does, had to have her leg amputated and still continued with the drugs until she just did not wake up, a month prior her mother also OD. I only explain this to illustrate that I know this girl and know how bad she has gotten and when the other monger said wrap it, you should take that warning. Be safe out there guys and know what your getting into if you see this girl and if none of that worries you, I hope you enjoy your time with her.
    Not trying to be mean Everlast as we welcome your feedback and reviews, but this was not helpful. It's ALREADY been stated that she has a "habit" by several members of the board. Guess what... MOST (if not All) of these girls have their candy.

    She definetely has some kind of habit, but according to my buddy, the Electrician, she fucks like a damn porn star, looks Asian (who gives a damn if she's only "part Asian") and doesn't try to rob you blind. That last part is probably one of the most important in my book. I've never heard of an honest hooker, but if there were one he believes that's as close as you'll get especially given the candy circumstance. I'm not trying to start a debate over some girl that more than half the guys in here want to tap before she kicks her habit or the habit kicks her, but we need to be objective and remember what's being reviewed here. It seems you got way TOO PERSONAL with her. From what I understand her head game is on his top 10... that's saying a LOT. I personally would refrain from talking about a provider I got that close with as you did. Too much bad blood doesn't look good. Wish you the best and happy mongering.

  14. #4808

    Asian Doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Ok so the first problem was I was texting her and not calling. She responded much better to calls.

    Called her this morning and after a few calls she picked up. I guess she reads her texts because she knew who I was.

    Attitude was sweet and we made an appointment, she gave me location and room number. Good sign.

    Yes talk of candy issues is absolutely true. If you've got a problem with that she is not the girl for you.

    But if you can work around it. I'm from NYC so living on the edge can be part of the excitement. Don't want to leave with anything I didn't have when I went in so I play the sex game safe. But a little danger gets my Dick hard.

    I was first of the day so she was freshly showered and looking good. She's a pretty sexy little Asian dolly with a bit of junk in her trunk which is nice. Great attitude, didn't watch the clock much. Our time definitely went over a bit. She had somebody on board so although she didn't pressure I felt like I should finish up. Yea she's that nice.

    Everything is on the menu, but I will say this, her head game is phenomenal.

    Again she isn't for everyone, but I'm not sorry at all I went and will certainly cum again.

    Have a safe weekend. Fellas.

    When in doubt bail the fuck out.

    Mr hung low.
    Ps thanks for the input on this one fellas
    People are going to expect to see an Asian girl there, she does not look Asian at all (maybe about 10% in the eyes) She has Asian in her family but does not look Asian at all. Like the other post stated, She is a very heavy needle user and not a responsible needle user, her sister was in the business as well as her mother and unfortunately neither are still around. I knew her sister very well as well as the mother and (lets call her "Lucy Lou") Before she got so heavily into H, she was extremely bright, but now she can barely remember her own name or even her daughters name (depending on what time of day) Her sister did not do half the drugs Lucy does, had to have her leg amputated and still continued with the drugs until she just did not wake up, a month prior her mother also OD. I only explain this to illustrate that I know this girl and know how bad she has gotten and when the other monger said wrap it, you should take that warning. Be safe out there guys and know what your getting into if you see this girl and if none of that worries you, I hope you enjoy your time with her.

  15. #4807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972

    Kelli in Ft Myers

    Great fun girl, $. 3 hhr at a nice spot of Daniels. Good comms, built a little more comfort that speed, but very attractive chatty female. She's got great massage hands so ask her for a relaxing back rub, she's good. Nice GFE, BBBJ, DATY, FIV AND CFS. Great girl with great hands.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...th-it/36499423

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape