Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5137
-
01-17-21 17:22 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 650Her profile is still active but the reports on the Seeking thread on Boston warns you to avoid. She appears to very flaky.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 14:37 #1851Regular Member

Posts: 13Profile
I just on WYP and her profile is still there and she was on line 2 hours ago today.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 10:11 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 2109Profile deleted
Her profile has been deleted. Always post a screenshot of the profile as well.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 06:51 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 516WYP Derry
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...zrRKNA3RqOp9gW
Has anyone seen or had any experience with this little vixen? I was messaging her, I asked her ethnicity as she looks Asian to me, she said Russian and Italian. Ok. She quickly wanted to switch over to Whats app, which in my experience, the AMP ladies like to use. We agreed on $150 for our first meet but as soon as I couldn't see her that night, she ghosted me. Any info would be appreciated, said she lives in an apartment with a female roommate in Londonderry.
-
01-16-21 06:39 #1848Banned Member

Posts: 102Thanks for asking
She is doing well. If you want to talk to her, send me a message. I'll pass it along. I'm really proud of her for how well she is doing, in case you are worried about her health.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 06:27 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 223Jesse
I reported on Jesse last summer. Good time! She's not answering her number (although it's still working) - anyone know if she's still around?
Thanks,
Jack.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
-
01-15-21 17:44 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 90Right?
She really is one of the best options around here. The only problem is her extremely limited availability.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 17:33 #1845He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Ava
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/981774471601
I wrote a longer review but it didn't upload and I don't feel like re-typing it but......,
Finally saw Ava, nice, great body, tight!, clean, tasty, looks good while pounding her and yes she can take a pounding. One of the best options in Manch I would recommend, will repeat. 200 for the hour.
-
01-15-21 17:09 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 653She's disgusting. Terrible attitude, never again.
Originally Posted by Newbie978
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 10:55 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 33Slim Thick
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/393271503684
Saw this gal earlier in the week and I believe that she was the girl in the pics. She was on something and was hard to understand sometimes because she's a low talker. She was attractive, but somewhat lethargic I think based on whatever she was on, and as a result wasn't overly responsive. Dirty studio apartment in semi sketchy area, but I've seen worse apartments and neighborhoods. Everything was covered but had the feeling that I could have convinced her otherwise, but I prefer covered. Won't be a regular but may give her another chance to see if it was a bad day. For now she's in the emergency backup category. 160 for hh.
-
01-13-21 16:42 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 191https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/678536052916
I also have a horror story with her. I tried to see her almost a year ago in Lexington Mass. I arrived at the time we agreed upon but she screamed at me to "hold on" when I gently knocked on the door. When she finally opened it she said her "friend" just needed to leave and she'd be ready (before opening the door I could hear her screaming at someone). She looked horrible and the room smelled bad. I told her I would wait in my car and that I left my cash there. I peeled out and never looked back while blocking her number.
-
01-13-21 14:08 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 90So dry
I can't believe how much this area has dried up lately. There seems to be no variety at all. As far as I can see, the only real options around here are Ava whenever she decides to offer, Remi, who is decent for what she does and Jen. Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative of these ladies, but sometimes a little variety is what we need to keep us happy.
-
01-12-21 19:40 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 71North end Liz
Haven't seen her ads in a while and I lost her contact info. Could someone PM me if they have it. Thank you.
-
01-12-21 16:45 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 66I saw her a couple years ago. When I arrived she came out and said she could only do a car date. Got a pretty good BBBJ, but decided not to repeat. Glad I never made it inside.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 13:48 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 345I saw her once
I thought she was attractive enough, but pretty much all I heard was no to this and no to that. I did get a BBBJ. She spits on your dick. Some of you guys like that. I find it a little repulsive, but not to the point where I would ask her to stop. So, I left pretty much unsatisfied. About a month later, she sends me a text saying, "Hi hun. " I didn't reply.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
CH.









Reply With Quote





