Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 343 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1854

    Any luck?

    Has anyone had any luck with the below? I have exchanged texts with her and was going to meet up with her but she said she doesn't send confirmation pictures which seemed a little sketch to me. She said she's new in town, but before making final arrangements was looking to see if anyone has any stories about her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/094427514655

  2. #1853

    WYP Derry

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...zrRKNA3RqOp9gW

    Has anyone seen or had any experience with this little vixen? I was messaging her, I asked her ethnicity as she looks Asian to me, she said Russian and Italian. Ok. She quickly wanted to switch over to Whats app, which in my experience, the AMP ladies like to use. We agreed on $150 for our first meet but as soon as I couldn't see her that night, she ghosted me. Any info would be appreciated, said she lives in an apartment with a female roommate in Londonderry.
    She's also listed Nashua, and I think Lowell. Seen a couple reports on her, none good. From all indications she is a total whack job.

  3. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...zrRKNA3RqOp9gW

    Has anyone seen or had any experience with this little vixen? I was messaging her, I asked her ethnicity as she looks Asian to me, she said Russian and Italian. Ok. She quickly wanted to switch over to Whats app, which in my experience, the AMP ladies like to use. We agreed on $150 for our first meet but as soon as I couldn't see her that night, she ghosted me. Any info would be appreciated, said she lives in an apartment with a female roommate in Londonderry.
    Her profile is still active but the reports on the Seeking thread on Boston warns you to avoid. She appears to very flaky.

  4. #1851

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Her profile has been deleted. Always post a screenshot of the profile as well.
    I just on WYP and her profile is still there and she was on line 2 hours ago today.

  5. #1850

    Profile deleted

    Her profile has been deleted. Always post a screenshot of the profile as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...zrRKNA3RqOp9gW

    Has anyone seen or had any experience with this little vixen? I was messaging her, I asked her ethnicity as she looks Asian to me, she said Russian and Italian. Ok. She quickly wanted to switch over to Whats app, which in my experience, the AMP ladies like to use. We agreed on $150 for our first meet but as soon as I couldn't see her that night, she ghosted me. Any info would be appreciated, said she lives in an apartment with a female roommate in Londonderry.

  6. #1849

    WYP Derry

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...zrRKNA3RqOp9gW

    Has anyone seen or had any experience with this little vixen? I was messaging her, I asked her ethnicity as she looks Asian to me, she said Russian and Italian. Ok. She quickly wanted to switch over to Whats app, which in my experience, the AMP ladies like to use. We agreed on $150 for our first meet but as soon as I couldn't see her that night, she ghosted me. Any info would be appreciated, said she lives in an apartment with a female roommate in Londonderry.

  7. #1848

    Thanks for asking

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    I reported on Jesse last summer. Good time! She's not answering her number (although it's still working) - anyone know if she's still around?

    Thanks,

    Jack.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
    She is doing well. If you want to talk to her, send me a message. I'll pass it along. I'm really proud of her for how well she is doing, in case you are worried about her health.

  8. #1847

    Jesse

    I reported on Jesse last summer. Good time! She's not answering her number (although it's still working) - anyone know if she's still around?

    Thanks,

    Jack.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjUwNjU0ODMzNjJkZDc4NjYwMjM2MWQxMWMwN2MyZWNjNzk4NGQ.jpg‎  

  9. #1846

    Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/981774471601

    I wrote a longer review but it didn't upload and I don't feel like re-typing it but......,

    Finally saw Ava, nice, great body, tight!, clean, tasty, looks good while pounding her and yes she can take a pounding. One of the best options in Manch I would recommend, will repeat. 200 for the hour.
    She really is one of the best options around here. The only problem is her extremely limited availability.

  10. #1845
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Ava

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/981774471601

    I wrote a longer review but it didn't upload and I don't feel like re-typing it but......,

    Finally saw Ava, nice, great body, tight!, clean, tasty, looks good while pounding her and yes she can take a pounding. One of the best options in Manch I would recommend, will repeat. 200 for the hour.

  11. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/678536052916

    I also have a horror story with her. I tried to see her almost a year ago in Lexington Mass. I arrived at the time we agreed upon but she screamed at me to "hold on" when I gently knocked on the door. When she finally opened it she said her "friend" just needed to leave and she'd be ready (before opening the door I could hear her screaming at someone). She looked horrible and the room smelled bad. I told her I would wait in my car and that I left my cash there. I peeled out and never looked back while blocking her number.
    She's disgusting. Terrible attitude, never again.

  12. #1843

    Slim Thick

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/393271503684

    Saw this gal earlier in the week and I believe that she was the girl in the pics. She was on something and was hard to understand sometimes because she's a low talker. She was attractive, but somewhat lethargic I think based on whatever she was on, and as a result wasn't overly responsive. Dirty studio apartment in semi sketchy area, but I've seen worse apartments and neighborhoods. Everything was covered but had the feeling that I could have convinced her otherwise, but I prefer covered. Won't be a regular but may give her another chance to see if it was a bad day. For now she's in the emergency backup category. 160 for hh.

  13. #1842
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/678536052916

    I also have a horror story with her. I tried to see her almost a year ago in Lexington Mass. I arrived at the time we agreed upon but she screamed at me to "hold on" when I gently knocked on the door. When she finally opened it she said her "friend" just needed to leave and she'd be ready (before opening the door I could hear her screaming at someone). She looked horrible and the room smelled bad. I told her I would wait in my car and that I left my cash there. I peeled out and never looked back while blocking her number.

  14. #1841

    So dry

    I can't believe how much this area has dried up lately. There seems to be no variety at all. As far as I can see, the only real options around here are Ava whenever she decides to offer, Remi, who is decent for what she does and Jen. Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative of these ladies, but sometimes a little variety is what we need to keep us happy.

  15. #1840

    North end Liz

    Haven't seen her ads in a while and I lost her contact info. Could someone PM me if they have it. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape