rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18983

    Don't do it

    Literally a 1/10 in looks. Busted. Her BBBJ was ok. She couldn't take 1/3 of my thing with out complaining.

    It took 15 minutes. To set up. But seriously. I wish I would've handed her the coins to leave when she showed up. Wants coins up front. I let her BBBJ for as long as I could with my eyes closed. Then she asked for me to get on top. With in 45 seconds she was asking me to finish. The whole thing lasted maybe 15 minutes tops? She wanted me to give her the entire hour donation. Skip. Save it for another.

    - Mike.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/047440661652

  2. #18982
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Your first one is Crystal / Deja and she has always been super easy to deal with and has always been a pleasant, pain free visit. Rates are always pretty good too. I think you would enjoy her.
    I concur, I saw her today and had a great time.

  3. #18981

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm coming in this weekend and would love some recommendations. I don't know the area at all and will be by 95 / J Turner Blvd area. I like MILF type if possible.

    Here a couple ads that caught my eye:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/346178531001

    Says she's in Baymeadows, which I think is nearby?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/287219843795

    I don't know where this on is, but I like her look, LOL.

    DM is fine, and thanks in advance!
    Your first one is Crystal / Deja and she has always been super easy to deal with and has always been a pleasant, pain free visit. Rates are always pretty good too. I think you would enjoy her.

  4. #18980
    Quote Originally Posted by Donny1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man! I'll check these out. Also reading through the pages and trying to find some other candidates. A stacked, thick woman who also does a nice massage would be at the top of my wishlist. I'm also reading through the AMP thread (Tallahassee is pretty dry, but we have a couple of decent AMPs).
    The only issue with Mel is that she is currently at Orange Park, so that might be a drive for you.

  5. #18979
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Dawn. I haven't seen her in prob a year or so, but had nothing negative to say. Other than pics don't show some baby damage. Menu was wide open. But recent reviews were not so positive and indicated the candy has taken it's toll. Plus, her incall location is not a safe place for a solo monger coming or going.

    MILF types in that area that have never disappointed me would include -.

    Jenn - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/869163918253.

    Meli - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/063710700425.

    Ryder - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/154317231284.
    Thanks man! I'll check these out. Also reading through the pages and trying to find some other candidates. A stacked, thick woman who also does a nice massage would be at the top of my wishlist. I'm also reading through the AMP thread (Tallahassee is pretty dry, but we have a couple of decent AMPs).

  6. #18978

    The first one is Dawn. IDK the 2nd

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm coming in this weekend and would love some recommendations. I don't know the area at all and will be by 95 / J Turner Blvd area. I like MILF type if possible.

    Here a couple ads that caught my eye:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/346178531001

    Says she's in Baymeadows, which I think is nearby?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/287219843795

    I don't know where this on is, but I like her look, LOL.

    DM is fine, and thanks in advance!
    The first one is Dawn. I haven't seen her in prob a year or so, but had nothing negative to say. Other than pics don't show some baby damage. Menu was wide open. But recent reviews were not so positive and indicated the candy has taken it's toll. Plus, her incall location is not a safe place for a solo monger coming or going.

    MILF types in that area that have never disappointed me would include -.

    Jenn - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/869163918253.

    Meli - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/063710700425.

    Ryder - https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/154317231284.

  7. #18977

    Recommendations

    Hey guys,

    I'm coming in this weekend and would love some recommendations. I don't know the area at all and will be by 95 / J Turner Blvd area. I like MILF type if possible.

    Here a couple ads that caught my eye:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/346178531001

    Says she's in Baymeadows, which I think is nearby?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/287219843795

    I don't know where this on is, but I like her look, LOL.

    DM is fine, and thanks in advance!

  8. #18976

    Kk

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/494166882861

    Saw her in OP over a week ago. Nice incall. Clean. Is the girl in pictures. Very nice, tight body. Face not as pretty but still decent. Smells nice. BBBJ, daty and very tasty. Smooth, clean skin. No signs of candy. Seems new to hobby. Multiple positions and seems to enjoy it. Tight kitty. Will definitely repeat. $40 hh.

  9. #18975

    Stay Away

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/915239295514

    Disgusting girl with a horrible attitude. Bad smell and discharge. Mean, horrible attitude. Accused me of not leaving the agreed coins. I did. Blew my phone up making threats. Threatened to report me as a sexual predators. Told me she had my IP address and will make life hard for me. Worse experience I've had in this hobby. Stay away from this one.

  10. #18974

    Vonna Rose

    Had a date with Vonna Rose. Coms were brief but she eventually answered each text. Minor screening process. Nice place near world golf village. She is heavier than pictures indicate. Clean and smooth, soft skin. Sweet personality. Beautiful boobs. Very nice BBBJ. DATY. Hat went on and went to work CG, K9 ,and popped in mish. Felt a little rushed near the end. Schedule for hr and started "cum for me" before hh mark. $$$ for hr. Glad I went but won't repeat. Happy hunting an stay safe.

  11. #18973
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    I would be cautious as all most of the pics she is fully clothed. Legit ad would have show some skin or seductive poses.
    Yeah that did give me a little pause. I prob would have asked for some sort of pic showing an intimate part of her before committing.

    Thanks again.

  12. #18972
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    I would be cautious as all most of the pics she is fully clothed. Legit ad would have show some skin or seductive poses.

  13. #18971

  14. #18970
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    That is incorrect she did have her baby.
    Oh ok. In one way good she didn't lose the baby but it wasn't a good experience.

  15. #18969
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Searched the board and could not find anything on this one. Any info out there?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/919450421609
    Don't do it. She isn't pregnant anymore but claims to be. Just wasn't a fun experience the second time. First time was great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape