Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,321 to 22,335 of 41285
-
01-15-21 17:09 #18965Senior Member

Posts: 36Try Hayley. She posts on Body Rubs site and is just what you are looking for. Throat skills are great and nice titties. She will do anal if she likes you.
Originally Posted by ThroatLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 13:45 #18964Senior Member

Posts: 39Katie
More info / link on Katie the great please.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 12:44 #18963Senior Member

Posts: 683April
Been several reviews on her lately, none very good.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 11:14 #18962Regular Member

Posts: 12My passion
Didn't know if any of you mongers or lurkers would be able to point me in the direction of a dream girl who can take a throat pounding until completion and drained? Bonus if she has tig ole bitties for some Russian relief. Mixed in, not many around in Jax with either of these talents that I can see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-15-21 10:46 #18961Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Duhsani
I believe you're talking about her friend Bizzy Lizzie. They used to do doubles from what I can remember.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 10:04 #18960Senior Member

Posts: 104She's been reviewed (1 minor by me). Search " pregnant ".
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 09:49 #18959Regular Member

Posts: 23Yeah
Yeah I would totally pay 1 k for her, I've watched her for a long time when she was a cam girl. Would be nice if that was real for sure.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 09:38 #18958Senior Member

Posts: 256April
Searched the board and could not find anything on this one. Any info out there?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/919450421609
-
01-15-21 09:08 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 166Duhsani
Yeah, most of her reviews on here have not been great, I used to deal with her a lot when she was dancing at a few clubs in town and was one of my ATF's, but that was well over a year ago and a lot can change in that time. I've been planning on reaching out to her again in spite of the reviews. We went back and forth a little bit at like 4 am a few months ago but then she stopped responding. I'll probably try her again at a more respectable time.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
01-15-21 09:02 #18956Senior Member

Posts: 805Last activity
Well in that link it shows she was last active March 2020 so perhaps she did retire.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 08:41 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 316Duhsani
She was reviewed several times in the past. None were great. If memory serves the service was rushed and she was high. She has a look I like but just too many negatives to even waste a reach out. She was running and rooming with another regular on STG but can't remember which one.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 07:24 #18954Senior Member

Posts: 522I been checking her out myself. But the fact that she has no small talk, straight business in her ad. Makes me think she may be mechanical and a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 06:20 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 250Orange Park dream
Had a dream Imet with this lady in orange park. I opted for a qv for 60 sonic rings. She gave a decent BBBJ with some deepthroat and took directions well. After that we went to doggy and I exploded inside the hat. She doesn't have the best body, but will get you right. Her kitty is very tight and she's a nice provider. Too bad it was all a dream.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/432786692829
-
01-14-21 23:50 #18952Senior Member

Posts: 351Did you read, she said I had to pay an amount upfront and then the rest would be cash.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
For her type of talent, it would at least 1000.00, c'Mon. Man!
-
01-14-21 23:08 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 618Not unrealistic
That's not an unrealistic number. As long as there's no deposit required to book, I'd go for it!
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it works out!












Reply With Quote




