Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 15565
-
01-20-21 11:06 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 77That's my bad I forgot to add the prices.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
70 for house fee.
She tried to charge $$.40 for FS. I notched it down to $$. 10 instead.
-
01-19-21 19:24 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 79245 minutes is 1 hour in every AMP I have been to.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 19:21 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 792So how much did you pay, we don't keep that a secret around here. Where, how much $$ and how was the service, you covered 2 points so how about spilling the rest. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SkiieeuUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 18:56 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 157Sonya at Ace
Stopped by Ace around 2:00 - temp. Check and hand sanitizer at door. $70.00 to the house for one hour. Got Sonya. Very tall thin lady with man made B cups. I'll guess about 35-40 years old. Shower was nice. Jr well cleaned. Few minutes in sauna and then to room.
Asked for light massage and got a nice feather touch tease for about 10 minutes. On flip Sonya asked. How much you spend? I told her $80 or $100 depending on how she did. Clothes came right off and she did rim job and licked Jr. She would not deep throat but gave tip a nice work out. Switched to 69 for awhile. Then made a mess.
Sonya cleaned me up and gave me foot / leg massage. I tipped her $90. Total time was 45 minutes. I told mamasm. She promised one hour. Next time. I'll see.
Sonya said she is there Mon to Thurs.
-
01-19-21 16:14 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 77Gba
Hit up GBA and met Happy. She was probably in her late 30's to early 40's. Great rack and slim body.
Got there and asked for FS. Got my shower and the massage was actually real damn good. Even had her do a routine where she stepped on my back. First time I've had my back cracked in awhile. I don't usually care for them but that was a surprise to me.
On the flip we started negotiating for FS. The price she asked was way too much. Was able to Mark it down. She said I should come back next time with the full amount (yea right). Proceeded to go to town and was not disappointed.
-
01-19-21 15:32 #11810Senior Member

Posts: 236What to do.
Also, NEVER admit to providing ANY tip! Simply state that "I never give a tip".
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 17:02 #11809Senior Member

Posts: 557Hot normally means someone believes Uncle LEO is monitoring the place. In an article about a recent bust, police said they had been monitoring the location for several months. The first month or so, they recorded license plates. They then stopped guys leaving the place and questioned them for a month or so, before busting the place. Some idiots admitted to receiving sexual release for money. Just a reminder, if stopped say you went for a massage. Do not lie to them, that is a crime. Refuse to answer any questions like, "Did you pay for a sexual release?
Originally Posted by ARealHack
[View Original Post]
It is up to you to decide whether the one guy's suspicions are real or not, until others confirm the place is actually being monitored. Keep in mind for the first month or so, they may only be recording license plate of visitors.
-
01-17-21 16:56 #11808Senior Member

Posts: 71I'm not sure man, someone inboxed me saying he has intel it's being watched, then proceeded to ask who I saw when I was there. I couldn't tell you, if you go I would play it safe and keep something on just in case uncle LEO decides to show off while you're there.
Originally Posted by ARealHack
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 16:25 #11807Senior Member

Posts: 792I know from personal experience that these investigations can go on for months. I don't know what is going on there but I question an opinion given by someone who joined us for the purpose of giving Younis the all clear without a review of services provided. I have nothing to lose so I will go there after my next retirement check or receiving Biden stimulus check.
Originally Posted by ARealHack
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 14:25 #11806Banned Member

Posts: 257Youni
It's not fine. Do some research and you will find out.
Originally Posted by Deruike
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 08:41 #11805Regular Member

Posts: 18Youni. Hot or not?
So what does it mean when a place is hot? The initial post about being hot was weeks ago. But many have visited since. What makes one place hotter than another? Does hot mean sh*t could go down at any moment? Or wait a month or two and if nothing happens, it must be cool again?
Originally Posted by Deruike
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:05 #11804Regular Member

Posts: 3Reply
No, I was just here everything is fine.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:01 #11803Regular Member

Posts: 3D
No, I was just here and everything is fine.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 18:57 #11802Regular Member

Posts: 3No
I was just there and everything is fine.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 17:19 #11801Senior Member

Posts: 71Youni health spa
I think Youni may have gotten jammed up by uncle LEO. I've been trying to call for two days and it's just a busy tone. I'm not sure but that's unusual.
Stay safe.









Reply With Quote






