Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 15568
-
01-16-21 19:01 #11803Regular Member

Posts: 3D
No, I was just here and everything is fine.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 18:57 #11802Regular Member

Posts: 3No
I was just there and everything is fine.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 17:19 #11801Senior Member

Posts: 71Youni health spa
I think Youni may have gotten jammed up by uncle LEO. I've been trying to call for two days and it's just a busy tone. I'm not sure but that's unusual.
Stay safe.
-
01-15-21 16:58 #11800Regular Member

Posts: 6Aberdeen
Heading up to Aberdeen area tomorrow, what's the best place to check out.
-
01-15-21 16:21 #11799Senior Member

Posts: 609Yes I saw that, don't really trust it.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
I was hoping for a report from a respected member.
-
01-14-21 19:17 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 398April has been well reviewed for a long time.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 19:08 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 77Turnover
The turnover in that place is so great that we could recommend someone and she be gone in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]
I plan on stopping by there later in the weekend and seeing who's there.
-
01-14-21 16:03 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 143She has reviews if your a member
Provider.
Reviews (4).
Post Review.
Posted Rating User Amount Time Review.
3/25/19 bobgibbs1969 $180 60 min Had a great time! Made me feel relaxed and at ease from the moment I stepped through the door. She's personable, easy to talk to and knows how to have a good time. Guaranteed I'll be seeing her again.
12/16/18 Miamiv $260 90 min I have been seeing April for year, very nice person, great with her hands, great conversation too highly recommend seeing her worth every dollar.
12/16/18 mxhltp10 $260 120 min Great provider! Go for the 2 hours! Seen April 4 or 5 times.
4/28/18 thorium24 $260 120 min I have the pleasure of 2 lovely hours. Frankly if you don't give her a chance you are terrible person LOL. Her massage is great and she is charming conversationalist. The only issue was leaving I wanted all night. Call and you will be satisfied and get the 2 hours.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 09:32 #11795Senior Member

Posts: 26Glen burnie
Anybody know the line up there?
-
01-14-21 08:44 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 609Request for info on April
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/69112
Can I get a review on her please.
Worth the money?
Thanks.
-
01-13-21 08:54 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 223GB Spa
Green is on Crain Highway by Friendly's and the car rental place.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyC1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 07:44 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 289Ace
Ace is in Elkridge, should be easy to search for address.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyC1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 17:51 #11791Regular Member

Posts: 14New GB Spas?
Green and Ace are 2 GB spas that I've never heard of. I guess they are relatively new. I'm used to going to GBA bt would like to try them out. Please tell me where they are located or how I can find them. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 16:58 #11790Regular Member

Posts: 65505
So I decided to check this place out, and not good. Older lady, a least 50, decent bday. Only offered 1/2 hr sessions (I usually get an hr) but that was fine. Massage sucked and the flip was no better. Got her to BBBJ but that kinda sucked too. Not worth the time or money.
-
01-12-21 13:42 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 71Youni
Can uncle LEO actually do anything by you just being in the building though? In that PH area I wouldn't be surprised if neighbours called with suspicious, however I'm always curious as to how the mouse stays hidden.
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






