Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18965

    Question

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/525535004265

    Looking at pictures and this looks like Aubree that used to be in Chester. Was wondering if it is her.

  2. #18964
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRolla  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Kryss's latest number? I tracked down her STG post with a number ending in 5572, but I want to make sure it's up to date. I need a palate cleanser after my latest dream.
    That # was about a year ago.

    Palate cleansed $.

    Check out michelle.

  3. #18963

    Kryss

    Does anyone have Kryss's latest number? I tracked down her STG post with a number ending in 5572, but I want to make sure it's up to date. I need a palate cleanser after my latest dream.

  4. #18962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ichmond/1/gigi

    She is the girl in her ad, comes every few weeks.

    Quoted me $$ for HHR and $. 50 for QV, definitely the above average price in this area, I opted for QV.

    In the pics I would rate her face 8. 5 to 9, but in person probably just 7, still good looking though.

    Her body is pretty amazing, DDD naturals, firm, and thick in the right places. Her body overall I would rate 9/10.

    HOWEVER, it was a completely rushed session. Showed up at her hotel, she was wearing tank top and short shorts.

    I asked that I give her a massage to start things off, but she said no, since it's just a QV.

    Started with a solid 30 seconds CBJ, then she bent over for doggy.

    I tried to kiss her backside a little, but she was like. No, it's just a QV, we don't have time. Ok.

    Then after few minutes of doggy, I asked her to take off tank top to show her TTs, again she said no, it's a QV. I mean WTF, duration of the visit should have nothing to do with what piece of clothing coming off.

    She ended up taking her one tit out for like couple seconds, I was grabbed it for a bit but didn't get to suck on them.

    Asked for missionary to finish, but of course she said no again.

    So, there is no way I would repeat unless I decided to pay $$ for HHR. I think you pay that price, the experience might be good. Do not opt for QV with her though.
    That would be a No for me. Don't mind some rules but I would never finish if she did all that. Might as well have a glory hole thrn. No thanks and thanks for info. Be safe.

  5. #18961

    Gigi is hot, but.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ichmond/1/gigi

    She is the girl in her ad, comes every few weeks.

    Quoted me $$ for HHR and $. 50 for QV, definitely the above average price in this area, I opted for QV.

    In the pics I would rate her face 8. 5 to 9, but in person probably just 7, still good looking though.

    Her body is pretty amazing, DDD naturals, firm, and thick in the right places. Her body overall I would rate 9/10.

    HOWEVER, it was a completely rushed session. Showed up at her hotel, she was wearing tank top and short shorts.

    I asked that I give her a massage to start things off, but she said no, since it's just a QV.

    Started with a solid 30 seconds CBJ, then she bent over for doggy.

    I tried to kiss her backside a little, but she was like. No, it's just a QV, we don't have time. Ok.

    Then after few minutes of doggy, I asked her to take off tank top to show her TTs, again she said no, it's a QV. I mean WTF, duration of the visit should have nothing to do with what piece of clothing coming off.

    She ended up taking her one tit out for like couple seconds, I was grabbed it for a bit but didn't get to suck on them.

    Asked for missionary to finish, but of course she said no again.

    So, there is no way I would repeat unless I decided to pay $$ for HHR. I think you pay that price, the experience might be good. Do not opt for QV with her though.

  6. #18960

  7. #18959

    Kryss needs help

    PM me for details. She CANNOT see people at the moment.

    If you can help just text her or PM me.

    A2 I hope this is acceptable.

    No personal details, this is fine.

    A2

  8. #18958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude808  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/176598585740

    Set up a dream for the special. Got the location & had to get covers as per request. Got to the room chit chatted for a bit, then down to business. First, I got inspected like I was at a doctor's office. Action started and 3 to 4 minutes in, she says don't look like you going to finish. At this point, mister started going soft and I woke up to no finish but an upsell for. 2. My advice, if you are interested, you better be able to finish the race faster Tyreke Hill in a 40 yard dash or you will be disappointed. Finally, technique was not all that, just no hands and a lot of slurps and moans.
    $40 and CBJ? Get what you pay for with these girls sometimes. She's been around a long time so she's a professional advertiser of the bait and switch.

  9. #18957

    Kryss needs help!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Never, ever, ever post real personal details about people's personal lives on the forum.

    I know it was your intention to help so I didn't throw a flag. If you want to do something send out some PM's.

    A2

  10. #18956
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide a link or PM the digits to me. Thanks.
    Texting with her this morning.

  11. #18955

    Daisey?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time with daisy before work. Afterwards did not want to even go. Same hotel In Chester. Country inn &Suites. Got into room received a hug. This was way better than the first time. Got undressed and I began exploring and some DATY. Made her come a few times. She needed to rest for a few min afterwards. She began a very good BBBJ and then suited me up climbed on top and rode a very good ride and she came again flipped around for doggie and started a good pounding and we both came at the same time. She even said that was some good set for a man of my age and she told me I did a very pleasurable job eating. Know she was attacked the other day so she is very scared and sometimes backs out of dates now cause of it. I thanked her for seeing me and we both agreed it was better this time than the first. Left with a hug and kiss and I had a big smile till I realized I had to go to work now. You all be safe out there.
    Can you please provide a link or PM the digits to me. Thanks.

  12. #18954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Was tx with her 2 days ago. She wanted $$. 5 for hhr!!
    LOL $$.5 nobody should be paying that. Ridiculous.

  13. #18953

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting with this one yesterday. She stated that she was at hotel broad & Glenside.

    Does anybody have any intel? I am just a little leary of playing in Henrico.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/362877251060
    Was tx with her 2 days ago. She wanted $$. 5 for hhr!!

  14. #18952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting with this one yesterday. She stated that she was at hotel broad & Glenside.

    Does anybody have any intel? I am just a little leary of playing in Henrico.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/362877251060
    I've never seen her personally but I have experience at those hotels. I actually prefer those over most in Richmond. Never had a issue with a LEO at any of those. Easy in easy out.

  15. #18951

    Rose

    I have been texting with this one yesterday. She stated that she was at hotel broad & Glenside.

    Does anybody have any intel? I am just a little leary of playing in Henrico.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/362877251060

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape