Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Osaka, fka Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1880
This blog is moderated by HiPickle
  1. #380

    Greek

    I'll try and see if Greek is on her menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by PostOfficeMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Connie. Reports I read are accurate on her. Curvy, short blond hair, can take pounding, BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, left satisfied.

  2. #379

    Connie

    Had a session with Connie. Reports I read are accurate on her. Curvy, short blond hair, can take pounding, BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, left satisfied.

  3. 01-23-21 17:08

    Reason
    Found my answer

  4. #378

    Yas and Sara

    Yas and Sara sound good from the reviews. Might check one or both out very soon.

  5. #377

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv  [View Original Post]
    Who would you say is the best here and why? I will be going here for the first time.
    The youngest and best-looking there is Yas. Maybe service is better with the older ones.

  6. #376

    The best here?

    Who would you say is the best here and why? I will be going here for the first time.

  7. #375

    Same day marathon

    Anyone have sex with all the girls one after another on the same day?

  8. #374

    Lineup 1/20/21

    1/20/21 Who are providing here at the moment. I also want to read up on their previous reviews here and other places and names they went by because new place name changes are confusing to follow. TIA.

  9. #373
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Connie

    Saw Connie a few times at Happiness before. Same good service as it was back then, not the best but left satisfied, no complaints. She still has blonde hair but cut it short and has gained weight, doesn't bother me. Would repeat but want to explore other girls first.

  10. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyJack  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I should jump on here and let you brothers know that there are rumblings of certain "Authorities" watching Osaka. Apparently neighbors are upset that they're operating at a time like this. Don't get caught inside because it will not be a State matter if you know what I mean.
    Same thing happens to another place.

    When whole units in that small commercial building was supposed to be closed at night, one AMP had car and towing company reported it to authority.

    Some are so upset when legal business suffer from restriction, brothel and game room keep business.

  11. #371

    Went last night

    Bro, I went last night and it was busy. Went fuck Connie make my usual deposit no withdrawal, LOL. Yes wasn't there when I left--said she come in later.

    Walked right by the tint folk, no problem. BTW massage places are open you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyJack  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I should jump on here and let you brothers know that there are rumblings of certain "Authorities" watching Osaka. Apparently neighbors are upset that they're operating at a time like this. Don't get caught inside because it will not be a State matter if you know what I mean.

  12. #370

    Maybe the same

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyJack  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I should jump on here and let you brothers know that there are rumblings of certain "Authorities" watching Osaka. Apparently neighbors are upset that they're operating at a time like this. Don't get caught inside because it will not be a State matter if you know what I mean.
    I wonder if it's the same guys watching other AMP's too. Where can they watch this place from? A parked car in the area, in plain sight? The building across the street?

  13. #369

    Neighbors Reporting to Authorities

    Just thought I should jump on here and let you brothers know that there are rumblings of certain "Authorities" watching Osaka. Apparently neighbors are upset that they're operating at a time like this. Don't get caught inside because it will not be a State matter if you know what I mean.

  14. #368

    Lol

    I don't see how you agreed with him? Sounds quite the opposite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    She's fat and very Lose pussy. I'm small No more feelings.

    Just like ocean and daikon

  15. #367

    I agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Connie is one of my faves now a days, nice curvy, light tan, nice rack, and loves the boto.

    That woman was made to be pounded hard. Never had a bad experience with her.
    She's fat and very Lose pussy. I'm small No more feelings.

    Just like ocean and daikon

  16. #366

    Mimi

    Check out Mimi Vietnamese MILF looks 50 something went straight to BJ then mish nice little hair pussy then bbcip.

    To finish off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape