Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 783 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 833 883 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5993

    Beware of Annette

    I'm embarrassed to report that I was scammed out of $75 by Annette (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/199487). I saw her listing yesterday so I contacted her and set up a meeting for today and she was a no show. We were supposed to do an hour for $200 and for some reason I agreed to send her a $75 deposit.

    I know, I know, you're all thinking what on earth is wrong with you Apache??? I can say that we did carry on a fairly long texting "conversation". It started at 8:31 AM and went until 12:49 PM and consisted of 31 texts. She didn't ask for the $75 deposit until about noon after we had agreed upon a one hour visit. Based on that I guess I thought she was a "real" person. Should have worried about the Ladue location and the Baltimore area code on her phone. Oh well, live and hopefully learn I guess.

  2. #5992
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Gina today, very punctual, throat was very accommodating. Nice bedroom and tits, 80 and out. Safe hunting gentleman.
    Do you got a link for her? Feel free to PM me.

  3. #5991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much on her but she looks almost too good to be true. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/636-324-3595
    I saw her a few years ago. I could tell at one time she could have been a model. Definitely not anymore. She has profound substance issues and they have dramatically messed up her looks. Loosing teeth, inconsistent hygene, etc. If you see her there is a 50/50 chance she will either be high or really high. It is pretty clear where she will be soon and that does not make for a fun time.

  4. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much on her but she looks almost too good to be true. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/636-324-3595
    Nah, she's been around awhile. I've seen her ads in the past. She's real. Has has multiple phone numbers which screws up her posting history, you have to do an image search.

    (here's an older post May 2019) https://escortindex.com/ad/stlouis/901-480-9/1/756688.

    Now if she is any good I don't know, never seen her.

  5. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much on her but she looks almost too good to be true. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/636-324-3595
    She is real. No idea if she's not in jail. Or not.

  6. #5988

    Ani

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Can't find much on her but she looks almost too good to be true. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/636-324-3595
    Oh I posted about her a while back. Anyways there is a reason why you don't see her smiling in any of her pics. I went to see her and she spent the whole time trying to shoot herself up so I just up and left. Definitely didn't feel safe with her especially since I've heard she does BB. Try another gal who makes it all about you and not the needle heh.

  7. #5987

    Ani?

    Can't find much on her but she looks almost too good to be true. Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/636-324-3595

  8. #5986
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from that area. Kingshighway and I-70 can be rough territory, especially after dark.
    Rough apartment complex. Near the mlk strip and will bare you if you want.

  9. #5985

    Gina

    Paid a visit to Gina today, very punctual, throat was very accommodating. Nice bedroom and tits, 80 and out. Safe hunting gentleman.

  10. #5984

    Amber Rayne

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57747378/

    Pics are her. Belly was a lot bigger than I was expecting. Has a cat in the room but it does not smell lime a litter box. Has about 3 room's worth of stuff in 1 room. Not much to go into detail about, BBBJ followed by covered doggy. Good BJ skills, no teeth, but overall the sex felt pretty mechanical. Might have been an off day or too early (was before noon).

  11. #5983
    Is it just me or do a lot of girls not respond to texts?

  12. #5982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143057726/1

    Still wanting to check her out but I can't find anything on her really. Don't want to get scammed, knifed or thrown in jail.
    I would stay away from that area. Kingshighway and I-70 can be rough territory, especially after dark.

  13. #5981

    Too Close for Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me?? Its a shame I just found out she literally lives across from my subdivision. I could walk over to her LOL!!
    I discovered that the young girl a block from my house advertises regularly. Now to find a parking space that my SO won't see.

    I was talking with my current Fav. She has had several working addresses. And regular customers within walking distance of her house.

  14. #5980

    Angel

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143057726/1

    Still wanting to check her out but I can't find anything on her really. Don't want to get scammed, knifed or thrown in jail.

  15. #5979

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, nice person, easy to setup with, good location in mobile home park. Lives with girlfriend who also sometimes hosts gents. If I remember correctly she said sometimes they can both be had at the same time. BBBJ, everything else protected.

    Do not let the pics fool you. They are her. But only one of those pics is what she will look like when she answers the door. The one I attached. Also, the standard rule of a girl who only shows face pics applies here, she has a very large bottom half. If you're into Fat Bottomed Girls that make the rockin' world go 'round, she might be just the gal for ya.
    Thanks for the info. Will give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape