Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 17723
-
01-16-21 11:19 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 335Beware of Annette
I'm embarrassed to report that I was scammed out of $75 by Annette (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/199487). I saw her listing yesterday so I contacted her and set up a meeting for today and she was a no show. We were supposed to do an hour for $200 and for some reason I agreed to send her a $75 deposit.
I know, I know, you're all thinking what on earth is wrong with you Apache??? I can say that we did carry on a fairly long texting "conversation". It started at 8:31 AM and went until 12:49 PM and consisted of 31 texts. She didn't ask for the $75 deposit until about noon after we had agreed upon a one hour visit. Based on that I guess I thought she was a "real" person. Should have worried about the Ladue location and the Baltimore area code on her phone. Oh well, live and hopefully learn I guess.
-
01-16-21 10:25 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 203Do you got a link for her? Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by EliteShadow
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 07:21 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 271I saw her a few years ago. I could tell at one time she could have been a model. Definitely not anymore. She has profound substance issues and they have dramatically messed up her looks. Loosing teeth, inconsistent hygene, etc. If you see her there is a 50/50 chance she will either be high or really high. It is pretty clear where she will be soon and that does not make for a fun time.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 06:32 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 458Nah, she's been around awhile. I've seen her ads in the past. She's real. Has has multiple phone numbers which screws up her posting history, you have to do an image search.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
(here's an older post May 2019) https://escortindex.com/ad/stlouis/901-480-9/1/756688.
Now if she is any good I don't know, never seen her.
-
01-16-21 06:05 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 527She is real. No idea if she's not in jail. Or not.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 04:42 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 375Ani
Oh I posted about her a while back. Anyways there is a reason why you don't see her smiling in any of her pics. I went to see her and she spent the whole time trying to shoot herself up so I just up and left. Definitely didn't feel safe with her especially since I've heard she does BB. Try another gal who makes it all about you and not the needle heh.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 20:55 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 121Ani?
Can't find much on her but she looks almost too good to be true. Anyone?
https://callescort.org/636-324-3595
-
01-15-21 20:12 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 527Rough apartment complex. Near the mlk strip and will bare you if you want.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 15:41 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 50Gina
Paid a visit to Gina today, very punctual, throat was very accommodating. Nice bedroom and tits, 80 and out. Safe hunting gentleman.
-
01-15-21 14:17 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 458Amber Rayne
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57747378/
Pics are her. Belly was a lot bigger than I was expecting. Has a cat in the room but it does not smell lime a litter box. Has about 3 room's worth of stuff in 1 room. Not much to go into detail about, BBBJ followed by covered doggy. Good BJ skills, no teeth, but overall the sex felt pretty mechanical. Might have been an off day or too early (was before noon).
-
01-15-21 12:03 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 54Is it just me or do a lot of girls not respond to texts?
-
01-15-21 11:32 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 158I would stay away from that area. Kingshighway and I-70 can be rough territory, especially after dark.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 10:23 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 1744Too Close for Comfort
I discovered that the young girl a block from my house advertises regularly. Now to find a parking space that my SO won't see.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
I was talking with my current Fav. She has had several working addresses. And regular customers within walking distance of her house.
-
01-14-21 23:10 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 121Angel
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143057726/1
Still wanting to check her out but I can't find anything on her really. Don't want to get scammed, knifed or thrown in jail.
-
01-14-21 22:02 #5979Regular Member

Posts: 17Nikki
Thanks for the info. Will give her a try.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




