Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 14696
-
01-13-21 13:47 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 145Becca
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57682129/
Anybody had this?
-
01-13-21 07:43 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 537Julie Nordic Companion
Was following her Twitter acct, she and AKA Mrs Robinson are currently on short tour to Naples (from Daytona). Tossed into a tweet comment "when are you coming to St Pete?" and actually got a DM from a hot chick back! "After the 19th!
So I'm intending to keep in touch and get details. No website listed for her, but her traveling MILF friend with GG tits has one listing $$$$ hr.
https://twitter.com/JulietteNordic
Even more muscles than one of my now gone ATFs, Jamie out of Tampa.
Stay tuned or just go on Twitter yourselves.
-
01-12-21 22:30 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 960The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons in St. Pete is still looking for dates.
Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons in St. Pete is still looking for dates tonight and tomorrow. PM me for details.
-
01-12-21 20:04 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 78Isabella
You would think she would right? But nope. She answered the door in her birthday suit so I was sure it was going to be FS. Very disappointing. And she didn't tell me her rate. I offered her an added Jackson + Hamilton to get FS and she still declined so more than that ha. I'm guessing a couple Benjamin's is for FS.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 18:24 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 5948I can't ever seem to get hooked up w her. Worse than Tori. At least Astrid will respond now and then.
Originally Posted by TampaMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 15:34 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 5948That was my first thought also. Surprised she is legit well supposedly. That is on point. Speaking of asses, was hoping Sabrina would show back up. Could get in before holidays.
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
On another point got best news ever. My South Florida ATF is moving back to Florida! Sadly (but not for bank account) w still be in South Fla Dick just felt like it win the lotto. As the necks say cot dam.
-
01-12-21 13:25 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 43Astrid
Had a dream that I visited with Astrid over the weekend at a clean, but nationally known lower-end hotel in and St Pete. She was warm and inviting, made sure I was comfortable, gave a great body rub and BBBJ that was on par with the 10/10 reviews previously posted. She is very thin and exceptionally skilled. Total damage was $.
Happy Hunting!
-
01-12-21 12:27 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 470Brianna
Price list on that site.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:24 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 470Alyssa
Outcall from Tampa $400. I'm out!
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:11 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 1991BBBJ Only
Did she let you know that before you went there? It's not in her post. WTF.
Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:04 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 960The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back
The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:20 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 685She was on my radar, but I was also worried she was LEO. It's too bad you didn't get to test ride that plump booty of hers.
Originally Posted by GoBlue21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:20 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 115I had my eye on her. But yeah a benjie for pipe cleaning is steep. I assume she must be a dancer. Did she tell you her FS roses?
Originally Posted by GoBlue21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 17:19 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 70Reviews Needed for Alyssa Lopez & Brianna, Thanks!
Hey guys,
Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).
Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.
Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .
B. 666.
-
01-11-21 15:34 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 78Isabella
She's the girl in the pics. Face not as pretty without make up but still very attractive. Perfect litter spinner body with pierced nipples. She answered the door naked so that was relieving as I thought she could be LEO. However we agreed on a Benjamin for a qv and when I got there she told me it was for BBBJ only. Idk about you guys, but I'm not coughing that up for a BBBJ LOL. For you high rollers that like spinners she's perfect. Good attitude. She gave me the Benjamin back when she realized I thought the date was for FS. Oh yea. She's pretty tough to get a hold of LOL. Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57631251/












Reply With Quote




