Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 981 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5418

    Eden

    Happy Friday mongers. Anyone tried this yet? Aggressive ad with cute busty blonde. If she's real I'm interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57762070/

  2. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Pic or link to her ad would help.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57716348/

    See here or search Abby on lc.

  3. #5416

    Shawna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../tampa/5772573

    Pictures are accurate. BBW with a great attitude. Staying at a vacation rental across street from beach on Treasure Island, very nice and very safe (no smoke smell). Greeted my in lingere. Nice boobs. Very friendly. I don't go for FS. But was accomoting for my request for DFK and headache relief. She pulled away for a moment when I shot, but then when right back on. QV was $60. I'm sure more is on the menu. Fits my needs, I'll repeat.

  4. #5415

    Follow up on Julie

    Thru a few Twitter DMs, finally determined she'd come this way if requested. And the rates not discussed, but she sent this webpage link:

    https://www.nordiccompanion.com/

    Out of the budget, short hitting some lottery winnings.

    There you have it for planning purposes.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Was following her Twitter acct, she and AKA Mrs Robinson are currently on short tour to Naples (from Daytona). Tossed into a tweet comment "when are you coming to St Pete?" and actually got a DM from a hot chick back! "After the 19th!

    So I'm intending to keep in touch and get details. No website listed for her, but her traveling MILF friend with GG tits has one listing $$$$ hr.

    https://twitter.com/JulietteNordic

    Even more muscles than one of my now gone ATFs, Jamie out of Tampa.

    Stay tuned or just go on Twitter yourselves.

  5. #5414

    Amber Savage

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57747978/

    Anybody had this, nice body on her.

  6. #5413
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Pic or link to her ad would help.

  7. #5412

    Farah

    Saw Farah today close to Feathersound. Hadn't seen her in a long time. Service was meh as she was looking rough and also missing a front tooth. Will not repeat.

  8. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    LOL Alpha. She was on my radar for the past year, but thank goodness she always replied back several hours later. Thanks for the review. Glad you got to keep your chips.

  9. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Had my eye on her for quite some time but something held me back. First was her recent mugshot, looked like a meth head, then the post surgery pics looked like just got out of a concentration camp. She post like 50 times a day and told me if she isn't sleeping she is working. Supposition is feeding the need, very high volume. Then that hotel. Did a recon there one night and wow. I might have been able to drive myself to go in and drop her to her knees for a quick BJ but even the. Would. It be comfortable. Recent report she had a busted tooth or so, 99% of the time that the result of the dboy beating the girls ass. Sad she probably was a hot girl w a hot body at some point long ago. File that under a no consider.

  10. #5409

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    I did an hour and dropped 1. 7, I believe hhr was 1. 2 or 1. 4.

  11. #5408

    Speaking of girls from the past

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57734627/

    Was actually looking good, and still performed like a pro.

    Everything covered (my preference).

  12. #5407

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Was thinking of trying again, as last time she ghosted me and played games, I left.

    Glad I didn't stick with it.

  13. #5406

    Dixie park trailer videos

    Anyone know where Hannah is these days from Dixie trailer park videos? Or for that matter any of the ladies from the Dixie park trailer videos?

    https://www.dixiestrailerpark.com/to...ls/Hannah.html

  14. #5405

    Abby

    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.

  15. #5404

    Latina

    Can anyone Recommend a good latina provider? With good BJ skilks thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape