Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 28091
-
01-15-21 14:20 #13736Banned Member

Posts: 707I think very few places the girl splits the tip.
It's almost always the case that the tip belongs to the girl and she may or may not get a piece of the house fee depending on the shop and the services offered.
The only exception that I've seen firsthand is a Thai place (no longer around) where the girl was giving some of her tips to the boss. But I think there was repaying of some personal debts going on and it was not the standard practice.
I had known the owner for a couple years and would usually chat with her about Thailand for a few minutes after a session. It was during this time when the girl that had just taking care of me came in and handed some money to the boss. In response to my curious look, she just said she " give back".
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 11:45 #13735Senior Member

Posts: 215Dividing the cash?
I thought most places split the tip and girl got possibly part of house fee so we're more upfront!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 03:53 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 1255Sop
I ran a (legit) shop with my partner in Chicago for several years. Moved here in 2019 and sold the Chicago shop. Will open here (Temecula or nearby) in the spring after things get safer.
So, to your point, this sounds like a situation we used to see from time to time, and I (wearing my monger hat) would sometimes do as well. If the girl wants the owner to believe she gave a non-happy (legit) massage she would want the owner to se her getting a measly $20 tip. They would often collect the $20 tip in front of the front room camera. Just a con job on the boss or to deliberately create some "evidence" of a $20 tip for the camera.
I never went to your shop so I don't really know the reputation. But many girls want to create the illusion they are just collecting small tips.
Bob.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 02:19 #13733Regular Member

Posts: 10Db
Was in SD visiting and Saw that DB had a Latina working there based on some reviews on RM. Called ahead and papasan said Sophia, the Latina, was available that Monday afternoon. I ring the doorbell at the back entrance and ask for the Latina. I get sent to her room and within minutes walks in Sophia. Somewhat attractive face, Mid to late 30's, short but definitely not a spinner. Definitely has the body structure built to take a pounding. Basically, thick everywhere. Her massage was just ok. So on the flip, she asks what services I wanted. Paid $. 4 for full although she did try to ask for $. 5.
Her tits were full d cups but enhanced. Surprisingly, her ass was somewhat flat and nonexistent for a Latina. Cg, dg, standing mish till completion. Very vocal & enthusiastic. Not sure if this was all an act or if she really is like this all the time but she definitely is a talker & does a good job of focusing the attention on you (ie you are so nice, do you workout, etc). Really sweet lady. Will probably repeat.
-
01-15-21 01:59 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 461Relaxing Message
Visited Relaxing Message in the sports arena area.
It is located near the MCRD and old Midway post office. Paid 50 for an hour of full body message and hot stone message. Since I walked / snuck in when they opened, I got the only girl there. Her name was Yoyo and she looked to be in her late 30's. She was sensual as hell. Gave a great hard message and was great with with the hot stones. A lot of teasing on the ass and balls when she was messaging my back. She did allow roaming all over on her clothes. On the flip she removed her top and let me play with her boobs. She gentle massaged my chest and did more teasing on junior and the sack. This worked up to a HE. The tip was. 5 for the HE. Only weird thing was she only took 30 in the room and told me to give the other 20 outside where her boss could see her.
-
01-14-21 17:37 #13731Senior Member

Posts: 215Another version of this
In Escondido there is Mayflower Massage that every few months runs an ad under Escorts but never let you touch outside even. Just a Con to get my hopeful self to stop in and try!
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 15:34 #13730Banned Member

Posts: 222Hmm. Makes me wonder if the spa is writing their own reviews while keeping things legit. After all it had you come back 3 times but still no HE. I hope that's not the case but you never know.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 13:03 #13729Regular Member

Posts: 15Go Spa. North Park
They are a new spa. Briefly opened in November. Decided to TOFTT. My experience was not erotic, but ended up with a very good therapeutic massage. The girl working the front desk was younger and cute. But the entry / lobby didn't give off the vibe of a place to get a HE. The woman I got the massage from was older. I didn't push for anything. Thought briefly that it may have ended in a HE as she did a good massage of the butt before the flip. But she also used hot stones and good oils. So I'm pretty sure this place is just legit.
-
01-14-21 12:54 #13728Regular Member

Posts: 15Nuru Recommendations?
Not sure if this belongs in the parlor reports section. But I would love recommendations on any individual / locations that provide a quality nuru experience. FS not necessary. Large chest is a plus.
-
01-14-21 01:42 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 704Navajo Spa
I'm baffled by this place. Been there three times and had three darned good massages. But not a hint of even a tease. Yet, I look at Rubmaps and there seem to be a ton of reviews (not a member, so can't actually read them). My experience has been that lots of reviews on Rubmaps equals more than just a massage.
Anybody have a different experience there? Feel free to PM me if you want to keep it on the QT.
-
01-13-21 16:31 #13726Banned Member

Posts: 3075Don't get me wrong, CiCi's massage, her tease, her sensual ending, and those boobs (they make awesome pacifiers. LOL) are enough reasons to repeat, and I already have. Sometimes, I need more than just "decent looks" so I visit some of my other regulars.
Originally Posted by ApplePi
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 12:10 #13725Banned Member

Posts: 713Cici
Hit the nail on the head. Yes she is a sweetheart and have been seeing her for 3 years. Great boobs.
Originally Posted by ApplePi
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
01-11-21 22:28 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 160Mrc
No, have you anything to report?
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:22 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 30Cici has a ton of regulars and there is a reason. She opens up after a few visits and once she's comfortable with you, she will play with your balls / shaft / ass for a full 30 minutes before the flip to complete the job. She never asks for tip upfront or negotiates (at least with me) which is a plus. And she gives access to basically everything but her services will be limited to a HJ. Don't try for BJ or FS, won't happen. Love her tits. If you guys are looking for someone with decent looks and aims to please, look no further. I got her number to setup an appointment anytime I want to see her.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 12:37 #13722Regular Member

Posts: 16Mrc
Anyone been to MRC lately?











Reply With Quote





