Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,946 to 18,960 of 30328
-
01-14-21 14:23 #11383Senior Member

Posts: 346I hear you with the first part and golf clap for the 2nd. Ha!
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
All in good fun, Princessless Funder!
-
01-14-21 14:20 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 87She's white, like super white. If you like petite girls her body is pretty goddamn hot. And that ass. If I wasn't so cynical and beaten down by life this chick could be to me what Indigo was to Funder.
Originally Posted by Dott9876
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 14:17 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 58Jamie
Would appreciate any info on Jamie.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/516958339622
-
01-14-21 13:45 #11380Senior Member

Posts: 1455That's interesting
Add to hogging thread. Ha! Definitely not my type, but may be someone else's.
.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 13:20 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 1205Street Walker?
She looks like a SW. Hell most them do these days.
Originally Posted by OldButNotDumb
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 12:46 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 61Apple's back
Hey guys saw apple this morning not in the hotel anymore but a safer location.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/57537717/
-
01-14-21 11:45 #11377Banned Member

Posts: 930I second that
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
If you have seen her in the past, there was no reason for her to tell you to bring a condom. This does sound like a honey trap. Since you and I are both senior members, I wish you would PM me her name so that I will also stay away.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:38 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 121There's been several reviews on her a few pages back. Biggest takeaway seems to be her reliability which I recently had an issue with. Agreed on date / time and then crickets when it was time. Ended up going elsewhere but she did get back to me few hours later.
Originally Posted by Dott9876
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:33 #11375Senior Member

Posts: 81Tyler
Anyone have a review on her? Looks like a good spend to me if she's verified.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:32 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 81Jennifer?
What nationality is Jennifer? Can't tell since pictures are blurred out. Her body looks hot.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 07:47 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 7335Pretty much it. I never use a rubber with a regular girlfriend I was seeing but I was in my 40's at the time and the women were my age or a little older. When they get 40 or 50, most have had their kids and their tubes are tied. So I always cummed in pussy too. Now if I were in my 20's or 30's it would be a different ball game. I expect Kissing, cuddling, and at least BBBJ for GFE and since I have been snipped if the gal seems clean, BBFSCIP. Making a baby isn't a concern of mine.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 07:42 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 7335Think this Lizzy.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 07:36 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 7335Susan
I'll help you out on the link for Susan.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/57680963/
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 07:34 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 7335Sounds fishy to me. She could have gotten busted and then made a deal with LEO for a lesser charge if she helps snag some guys? I would have canceled too.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 07:14 #11369Banned Member

Posts: 1148Fishy
Sounds suspect. I've never known a legit provider to say something like that. Especially one you've seen on a regular basis. No need as you both know the drill. Even if she said can you pick up some me condoms on your way over and left it at that, I think would've been okay but the fact she was trying to make it crystal clear that you were coming over for sex is suspicious.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
I think you did the right thing.










Reply With Quote





