Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 6794
-
01-13-21 23:10 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 93??
Never seen a post from rebecca or alexus from the post you responded to.
Originally Posted by BigBen07
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 19:10 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 162Who
Who is Alexis, and Jane? Not sure I've heard of them. My honorable mentions are Paige and Taylor the Asian, if they could lay off the boi, and batshit crazy Birdie, probably the best of the bunch, if you catch her on a good day. Has anyone got a report on Ms. Pretty Pussy? I've tried contacting her, but she gets pissed easily and blocks people.
Originally Posted by BigBen07
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 17:41 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 162Top 3
1) Jessi Blu (My never fail) 2) Lucy (My new Regular) 3) Rebecca (Best head, but flaky as hell).
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 13:35 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 363Top 2020
So guys who were your top tier of 2020, mine were.
1) Alexus.
2) Jane.
3) Lucy.
4) Nat (the Russian).
-
01-13-21 10:52 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 294Even providers that seem reliable pull shit like this. Maybe I got her on a good day, or just got lucky. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Thenewcmmer
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 19:15 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 260Two different extremes. Cannot recommend.
I cannot recommend this one. She wasted my time on two occasions and I believe that she or her handler overbooks. I still haven't received a response from her after telling her I was at the hotel and then having her ask what visit I was there for. For the third time.
Originally Posted by RockyBia
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:50 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 363Awesome the bed is fixed. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dosome
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:49 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 46Receiving head?
Have fun with that.
Originally Posted by Acmegb
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:57 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 158Approved
Happy to dream the bed is fixed but not lack for lack of trying to break it again. All around great time. Yes pricey but I felt I could've stayed for lunch. YMMV will repeat.
Originally Posted by Cmg1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 10:45 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 261Is this a new girl?
Fund on stg.
-
01-11-21 16:59 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 294White Diamond AKA Destiny
Had a dream I contacted this one and she got right back to me. Even proceeded to send me several unsolicited photos. Got to the location and she quickly gave me the room number. I was wary because things were going so smoothly. She answered the door and did a quick LEO check having me feel her up. She is exactly like the pictures. We chatted a bit before a pretty good bbj. She can definitely deep throat. Got her nose all the way to the base. I'd love to have a dream where I just fill her throat up, but that's for another time. We proceeded to go to tried and true mish. She is quite vocal and plays with her tits and moans. Her pussy was also nice and tight. After I popped in the cover, we engaged in a little small talk and I was on my way. She mentioned she's from Columbia and is planning on staying here, although I've heard things like that from decent providers before who are obviously not here still. She's taken all her ads down on STG, but I was able to find her stuff elsewhere. She seemed pretty straight, level-headed and intelligent. I would absolutely see her again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...ddess/35914948
-
01-10-21 15:04 #2493Regular Member

Posts: 14Any experience
Anybody dream about this lady? Good, bad, ugly? Usually goes by Roxy.
-
01-10-21 06:07 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 363LOL, yeah I have alittle change left.
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 06:07 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 363I saw her twice. Definitely worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Cmg1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 00:19 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 100Whew, those prices, though. Probably the highest I've seen any any provider in this area. She looks and sounds amazing and imagine totally worth it if you can afford it. Alas. Hope you have enough cash left in the bank to fix the bed! LOL.
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





