Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 24825
-
01-13-21 23:37 #15630Senior Member

Posts: 38Tabby experience
So you've met tabby from discreet info? What was she like? Besides BBBJ, she ok with daty, fiv, facesitting, etc. ? Photo accurate? Clean / user, etc. ? Been curious for a long time.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 22:29 #15629Senior Member

Posts: 50Don't ever trust these shitty websites like SKIP. Especially when you're in a pinch and in the mood. Pure frustration is bound to ensue. Really sorry to hear about this. I really hope all these ho'ors who scam and thieve get paid back ten-fold one day but that's unlikely in this day and age. Check out the DiscreetInfo girls next time you're in town, everybody loves them.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 21:27 #15628Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106DI ladies
Yes many of them offer BBBJ, the ones I have seen that do include Erica, Jaimee (she's my favorite), Delilah, Amber, Tabby, Jojo, Roz, Piper, Summer, Georgia and Carolina. I think Tiffany, Zoey and Aaliyah do but I have not seen them yet, working on that though. All of the others I am not sure. There is a separate review board on here for DI girls, go check it out. Basically all of their girls are awesome.
Originally Posted by Ragnar405
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:40 #15627Senior Member

Posts: 279Kay
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57678456/
Cute spinner. Just my type. Tried yesterday but got no responses. Today her communication was good. Met at her nice incall in castleton area. I texted that I was there and she gave me her room number. I knock a few times and she replied but couldn't make out what she said. Waited 5 minutes until the door opened. There was cash on the table which she put in the nightstand. Then she went into the bathroom for another 5 minutes. I assume feeding her habit. She came out and asked me to put donation on table. She is cute. Tiny body. Started with decent BBBJ. I put cover on and she can't do cg bc of hip. I lost my stiffness bc I hate covers. Went back to BBBJ. She said no CIM. When I said its go time she switch to HJ. Decent finish. . 8 for qv.
-
01-13-21 19:40 #15626Senior Member

Posts: 312So Sorry
Brother I am so sorrry for your horrible experience. However, I think I am more sorry for myself for reading this. My God! I threw up in my mouth when I read the part about the food particles on your member! Geesh!
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review. Please God don't ever let me forget this nasty chick and pay her a visit!
LOLOL.
-
01-13-21 16:59 #15625Regular Member

Posts: 10DI lady question
Do any of the DI ladies offer BBBJ? I cannot seem to find reviews of them. Looking for slim MILF.
Originally Posted by TheTallCool1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 16:38 #15624Senior Member

Posts: 76Leon my no be correct
Well it is a Google Voice number. I have a lookup service and no name is listed.
Originally Posted by MainStreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 16:35 #15623Senior Member

Posts: 222She / He asks for a cash app, or google pay card
I said I just have cash. Lots of it. And he / she quit texting with me. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by MainStreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 15:53 #15622Senior Member

Posts: 830Phone number search
I haven't had a surefire way of researching numbers without paying for a service. MY experience has been that a google search of numbers just pulls up incomplete / inaccurate info and lures you to reverse phone search sites (which I no longer subscribe to). If you use any very reliable / verifiable services, then please share.
Originally Posted by MainStreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 15:45 #15621Senior Member

Posts: 830Variety is the spice of life
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the other girl to me is just as hot, or hotter in her own way.
Originally Posted by Maroon98
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 13:29 #15620Senior Member

Posts: 242Bet it's a dude
Just google the phone number, if it's right her middle name is Leon.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 12:58 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 48I prefer
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/tabby/
Originally Posted by TonyHD71
[View Original Post]
No way I'd pay for her when you can get this cheaper.
-
01-13-21 11:42 #15618Senior Member

Posts: 317Tgtbt 2
I have tried texting several times. Nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 10:25 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 127Tgtbt
Generally, if she appears to good to be true she's probably too good to be true. I've seen three providers in this market who were even close to this hot in the last 10 years.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 09:40 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone
Has anyone met this one?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/622617679038









Reply With Quote






