Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 17725
-
01-13-21 00:22 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 51Legit / Pull the trigger
There are positive reviews on her. I never seen her but go pull the trigger man and find out for yourself!! Hell that's half the fun!!
Originally Posted by Tdoe2500
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 23:43 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 171She used to work out of Belleville a few years ago. I don't remember her name back then but her reviews were just so so from what I recall. That's why I couldn't pull the trigger. She looks like she has picked up a lot of weight now. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 18:33 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 104Go down to Broadway stroll. Lots of skinny crack whites down there to choose from if looks don't matter.
Originally Posted by CocoTheBest
[View Original Post]
Ho.
-
01-12-21 14:18 #5947Regular Member

Posts: 22Skinniest provider
Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.
-
01-12-21 13:31 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 121What's wrong with the intersection?
Originally Posted by Ominous
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 13:05 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 213Dee
Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/
-
01-12-21 11:28 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 30Visitor
Hi fellow mongers!
Visiting St Louis this week in the general airport area and hoping someone can recommend a nice incall service?
-
01-11-21 22:50 #5943Regular Member

Posts: 10Darling Nikki
I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
-
01-11-21 20:44 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 94Definitely not her! The angel that gets talked about is in east metro and looks better. I'd also be wary of that particular intersection in that ad.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:12 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 121Hey is this "Angel" the one people always talk about? Is she legitimate? Says she has a new number.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3143057726
Let me know ASAP.
-
01-10-21 18:51 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 551That is a pornstar named Ellie Eilish in those pics, LOL.
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
Definite scam.
-
01-10-21 16:03 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 145Ellie
https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2222252
Advertising for St Louis. Lovely pictures. I clicked on her chat service, and "she" answers promptly and the chat is fun. But she says she's in Denver.
Then she steers you to her verification service, which wants your credit card number. "Just to confirm your age. " What? No. "They don't make any charge I promise!
So, apparently a credit card scam. I need to get a prepaid credit card and use up all but 50 cents on it, to use in situations like this. But I don't have that set up at the moment, so that's as far as I went.
Lovely pictures, though.
-
01-10-21 13:29 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 316Yeah, probably not going to. She finally replied, quoting me 1. 6 $ half, 3 $ full. I prefer multi pops, but not at that rate, especially if pix are heavily filtered. Thanks for the feedback!
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 11:43 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 126Zoey
I haven't see her, but I inquired about her on here. The guys that have say that the pics are heavily filtered and she has a drug problem. And her place is a garbage dump, be a motel room or whatever. But I also heard from someone that anything goes with her. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 18:58 #5936Regular Member

Posts: 5Jada
Has anyone seen or info on this one? She's been posting for a while on rubratings. Very sexy and would love to see her.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/154843
Stay safe all!










Reply With Quote






