Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 24030
-
01-12-21 19:17 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 203Josephine and Lixa
Hopefully once the rush to see Lixa after her return dies down scheduling for both of them get a little easier. They are both fantastic.
Originally Posted by Hum115
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 19:12 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 383As with all the PV's, it's up to the girl. And IF they do, you're looking at tipping, though idk how much. Probavly a triple digit number. I prefer BBBJ's over FS, so I don't keep tabs on it.
Originally Posted by Wesley8
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 17:46 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 595I totally agree with you! This is why I bothered even looking at going back.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 17:12 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 311Damage
$260 for an hour.
Originally Posted by StannisMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 16:03 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 29Fs
Do the ladies at Secret Temptations do FS? I am about to go see one of them.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 14:42 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 133Patience is a virtue after all. Screened and scheduled for today. Hope she's all that you referred too. Trying to find more local talent.
Originally Posted by Hum115
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 14:17 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 28Kgirl agency rescreening
I am a client of all of the known kgirl agencies in the area. I have sometimes gone more than a year without re-screening. I have a good rapport with all of the bookers and am always welcomed with open arms.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
01-12-21 13:24 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 253Any info / experience with Asianpinky? Nothing came up when I searched here:
https://asianpinky.escortbook.com/
Reviews seem to be posted on escortbook, but I don't have VIP access to ready them. If anyone else does, can you share what it says as the 2-3 most recent?
-
01-12-21 10:18 #11932Senior Member

Posts: 383I wish we didn't have to ask what the schedule is every day if you're trying to get a specific person. It's annoying and makes me seem like flaky person if I don't schedule anything that day haha. Thanks for the info though, hopefully the stars align and I can try myself. If you happen to know what days of the week/times she usually works then feel free to pm me
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 10:03 #11931Senior Member

Posts: 48What's the damage for Club Paradise?
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 09:52 #11930Senior Member

Posts: 463Which number are you using?
646 or 571 area code? If it's the 571, can you please DM me the code?
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 06:25 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 549If you're looking for a really good BBBJ from an authentic Indian (speaks Punjabi and all) then see Jasmine as Secret Temptations. She used to be Marilyn but is using a new name. Does BBBJ for the house $120.
Originally Posted by Nbik08
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:53 #11928Senior Member

Posts: 281I don't disagree with you, however, I will add that the last time she was here for an extended period I believe she complained about work being slow. It was probably a combination of lack of advertising and her staying in Chantilly.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:07 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 29Latina
I have a lady booked. But I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good Latina woman? Is any of the ladies on bedpage for real?
-
01-11-21 19:39 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 46Her site is - https://josephinediary.com/about.
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
But you could have just done a quick search here and easily find it, BTW.










Reply With Quote




