Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43745
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  2. #43744
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Last time I talked to Kiara she was going back to Grandmas to get clean for awhile or maybe forever. The life has taken its toll on her for sure.
    Thanks. Miss seeing her around.

  3. #43743

    Dead loops

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Drove around WW and B / CB yesterday afternoon and maybe saw a total of 1 or 2 that weren't really worth picking up. Reached out to Special K and a few other escort listings which had been previously reviewed but no responses. This time of the year is tough, it's cold and nasty out there and I think most SW have bunkered down with SD or anyone who will take them in. I have not done any wandering much past 7 pm but cannot imagine it is any better.
    I also heard there is a serial killer killing the girls. Some dudes are just sick. I heard it for sure up Garrison. A SW told me at least 3 girls have been killed / missing. I don't know if it's affecting other loops, but if so, girls may be playing it safe. I thought things would lighten up after the election, but it hasn't.

  4. #43742

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Furbuster2000  [View Original Post]
    Is she okay?
    Last time I talked to Kiara she was going back to Grandmas to get clean for awhile or maybe forever. The life has taken its toll on her for sure.

  5. #43741

    Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Where has this one gone 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
    I believe she out the game.

  6. #43740
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote  [View Original Post]
    Private message sent.

    CNOTE.
    I almost never see her out there I was wondering what happened to her well that an why no one has talked about her.

  7. #43739

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She was calling me pretty regularly, but her dad is going through some health issues and she's going through it.
    I had been talking to her also been trying to reach her nothing.

  8. #43738
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Where has this one gone.
    I miss that one too. I use to see her all the time back in the day. Last time I picked her up was in BP but that was over four (4) years ago. I think she is out the game.

    Phyuck!

  9. #43737

    Talking about a good blow

    Where has this one gone 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-1.jpeg‎  

  10. #43736
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still dating her?? Would love to see her again dispite all the times she rushed me. She holds a deep connection in my heart ❤.

    Yes, old pics.
    She had an escort ad up not long ago. I remember seeing her also.

  11. #43735

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    Phyuck!
    Yeah, I came across Cece a couple months ago. Blind in one eye from sex accident. She was ok. Have to catch her before meds. Kept nodding of in the middle of service. So had to went for FS to finish. Nice thick thighs back then and tight clean shave pussy. Haven't seen her in a awhile. Hit me if you got info.

  12. #43734

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote  [View Original Post]
    Private message sent.

    CNOTE.
    Is she okay?

  13. #43733

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Curious, has anyone seen or heard from Kiara lately? She isn't around nor returning messages. This isn't like her for me.

    Phyuck!
    Private message sent.

    CNOTE.

  14. #43732
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    I never claimed this was the only Heather in Bmore.

    I only said where and what she said her name was. If it helps any she said she used to Dance at Showcase in Hyattsville with the name of Heavenly. Frankly I could not give a fuck about my credibility or if you believe me.

    Throwing shade a fellow mongers is just wrong.
    Bro relax no one is throwing shade or trying to diss you, just trying to make a point and if your not up for getting a clue why post.

    The discussion was about Heather with the lazy eye. Not Heather with the lazy tit! Haha Bwaaaaa!!

    You had to be around years ago to even recognize who was being mentioned no biggee just a great blow job!!

    This particular girl was big boned and kind of husky dressed like a dude but went hole hog when it comes to likin a dick!!

    Take it for what it's worth it takes quite a few of these posts to actually glean any real Intel so to each his own, I'm out.

    Peace, B.

  15. #43731

    Kiara, has anyone seen her recently?

    Curious, has anyone seen or heard from Kiara lately? She isn't around nor returning messages. This isn't like her for me.

    Phyuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape