rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 1393 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13004

    Overwhelming optimism

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    It does get to me when you find some fairly attractive pictures in an advertisement. This one looked like she would be a fun time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/788177653835

    There were a couple red flags in the ad. The location being listed as a phone number. That phone number having an area code of 813 (Florida). Payment method being cashapp.

    Running a search on the pictures, I found they were taken from here:

    https://m.homepornbay.com/album/bust...eur-latina-gf4

    If she would have been legitimate, I would have enjoyed her company.
    I think theres a few things about this hobby your not quite grasping. Out of state area codes, cashapp, TGTBT pics, email contacts, unheard of rates etc etc. 95 to 97% of the beautiful caucasian women posting in milw are fakes. At the least, any with the above criteria r.

  2. #13003

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    It does get to me when you find some fairly attractive pictures in an advertisement.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/788177653835
    An attractive picture would be the first red flag LOL. Be prepared to be disappointed.

  3. #13002

    New Girl

    This may be out of category but with so many people having problems with finding quality providers and girls freaking out over Covid. I have decided to help out my fellow Milwaukeeans again. I have contact with this girl now through chat. She is %100 real and legit. She only does pics videos and is open to live video chats which she totally gets into. You can hear her and hear it if you know what I mean. Her prices, I have paid, are extremely reasonable, and she is open to offers. Absolute sweetheart and her videos and pics are top notch quality. Seniors PM for info. 20 years old and has one of the hottest bodies of any 20 year old I have ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74010.jpg‎  

  4. #13001
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    It does get to me when you find some fairly attractive pictures in an advertisement. This one looked like she would be a fun time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/788177653835

    There were a couple red flags in the ad. The location being listed as a phone number. That phone number having an area code of 813 (Florida). Payment method being cashapp.

    Running a search on the pictures, I found they were taken from here:

    https://m.homepornbay.com/album/bust...eur-latina-gf4

    If she would have been legitimate, I would have enjoyed her company.
    The more and more you do this the more and more you will be able to tell by glancing at a posting if it is fake or not.

  5. #13000

    It's a shame

    It does get to me when you find some fairly attractive pictures in an advertisement. This one looked like she would be a fun time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/788177653835

    There were a couple red flags in the ad. The location being listed as a phone number. That phone number having an area code of 813 (Florida). Payment method being cashapp.

    Running a search on the pictures, I found they were taken from here:

    https://m.homepornbay.com/album/bust...eur-latina-gf4

    If she would have been legitimate, I would have enjoyed her company.

  6. #12999

    Is Baby bunny also goes as Rose still around?

    It has been years, since I've seen her but does anyone know if she still in the business?

  7. #12998
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Johncat posted her number.
    I haven't seen anything posted by anybody named Johncat.

  8. #12997

    Hairy Fairy Kay

    I saw her quite a while ago; is she around / anyone seen her recently?

  9. #12996
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresOslo  [View Original Post]
    If I was in town with a trailer is there somewhere safe to park and walk to her?
    Yes. Many places to park by her where a truck and trailer would not be out of place. I can think of a retail lot and street parking that would work.

  10. #12995
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    I was with her before COVID. Damage was 100. Not worth 250. Just my thoughts.
    She previously had a upcharge for BBFS. That 250 could be the anything goes donation.

  11. #12994
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #12993

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird34  [View Original Post]
    Try Crystal in the falls. She a little on chunky side but not bad, nice girl.

    Bunnie is back in oak creek, skinny great body. She is only doing hour bookings at 250.
    I was with her before COVID. Damage was 100. Not worth 250. Just my thoughts.

  13. #12992

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Bunnie. Was she the one with the straight blonde hair?
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/203246185654

  14. #12991
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird34  [View Original Post]
    Try Crystal in the falls. She a little on chunky side but not bad, nice girl.

    Bunnie is back in oak creek, skinny great body. She is only doing hour bookings at 250.
    Bunnie. Was she the one with the straight blonde hair?

  15. #12990
    If I was in town with a trailer is there somewhere safe to park and walk to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    About a week ago. Tabby was there and Lynn said 120 for both of them. Tabby looks like she's sucking on the pipe more than she is on the dick. She's skinny and has that sunken face look with wrinkles on her cheeks. Lynn has good BBBJ skills with lots of tongue and dirty talk while she fucks. Good DATY too. If I was you I would get a double BBBJ and then fuck Lynn doggy and pull out and unload in Tabby's mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape