Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5942
    Apparently she also has a time machine and is now 19 years old.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1c0d...b-ea9e861b21cd

    Her, Piper and Bre will do just fine because there are only a few white young attractive girls in our market. Regardless of poor shitty service and reviews here there are enough men that don't read this forum. Out of town business men and inexperienced uninformed guys that will scroll thru the ads, pick the prettiest white young spinners and give them a try. They will have regret and never repeat, but there is enough of them to create market share for these 3 to make money and survive. That's why any negative review or comment on their ads are reported by them and removed quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Considering her well known rude, GPS attitude and her horrendous track record for screwing her clients over-and even threatening some-you are most likely spot on with that assessment. Starting an Onlyfans page is probably the ONLY way she has left to keep herself from starving.

  2. #5941
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately or had any experience with her and don't mind sharing?? Is it worth 160?
    She's in south county area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57697161/
    Not personally but a word search for Drea returned 16 results.

  3. #5940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Drea

    Anyone seen her lately or had any experience with her and don't mind sharing?? Is it worth 160?
    She's in south county area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57697161/

  4. #5939
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    I have seen her a couple times over the past few years. She has a new location in S. City that is mildyl sketchy, but not too bad. She has a good attitude and performs well. I would say go for it and see.

  5. #5938

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775
    Considering her well known rude, GPS attitude and her horrendous track record for screwing her clients over-and even threatening some-you are most likely spot on with that assessment. Starting an Onlyfans page is probably the ONLY way she has left to keep herself from starving.

  6. #5937

    Nikki in st. Charles

    Was wondering if anyone had seen Nikki who said she was located in St. Charles. Seen her post on listcrawler. She's blonde and 39. You can PM me with any info. Thanks.

  7. #5936

    Nikki Darling

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    I've seen her several times over the past couple of years. Very friendly, attractive, excellent oral skills, gets into it which makes it much more fun. Not my favorite in-call location but never had any issues. There is a reason I keep going back and I don't have a whole lot of repeats because I am picky. But I see her when in the area. Not particularly a GFE but that is not what I am looking for. Doesn't like CIM. But you can blast a load across her tits, so that works.

    Best of all, she will NOT text you asking for $ randomly. At least she has never done that to me. That's rare. I block anyone who starts that shit.

    No reason for concern with her. Go have some fun.

    Moman.

  8. #5935

    Kristina

    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775

  9. #5934

    Huge boobed escorts in St. Louis

    I'm just curious if anybody know of any very large chested escorts in the St. Louis area? I'm not talking DDDs, I'm looking for FS or bigger. Any names and numbers in St. Louis send them my way please.

  10. #5933

    Legit / Pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    There are positive reviews on her. I never seen her but go pull the trigger man and find out for yourself!! Hell that's half the fun!!

  11. #5932
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/
    She used to work out of Belleville a few years ago. I don't remember her name back then but her reviews were just so so from what I recall. That's why I couldn't pull the trigger. She looks like she has picked up a lot of weight now. Hope this helps.

  12. #5931
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.
    Go down to Broadway stroll. Lots of skinny crack whites down there to choose from if looks don't matter.

    Ho.

  13. #5930

    Skinniest provider

    Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.

  14. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her! The angel that gets talked about is in east metro and looks better. I'd also be wary of that particular intersection in that ad.
    What's wrong with the intersection?

  15. #5928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Dee

    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape