Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,531 to 16,545 of 40027
-
01-13-21 13:23 #23497Senior Member

Posts: 626Not new. I asked about a while back. Before covid-19 young girls. Now old ladies that can't do massage. You can drop by and see if they changed people yet.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 11:38 #23496Senior Member

Posts: 313New place? Any word?
Any word on this place? Seems to have popped up recently? I think.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/197963
James.
-
01-13-21 10:49 #23495Senior Member

Posts: 303Massage on wentworth
Queen spa.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
(1) · Massage therapist.
2306 S Wentworth Ave.
Open 24 hours · (312) 885-6886.
1 Girl named Angel. It is an apartment on the second floor. You need to call first.
PP.
-
01-13-21 09:22 #23494Senior Member

Posts: 580Macau Spa
Macau is at 27th & Wentworth. Older ladies, good massage HR. I've not been there since Covid, etc. And I don't work in the city, so it's not convenient. I never left disappointed.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 16:55 #23493Senior Member

Posts: 989Wentworth
There are no spas on the 2300 block of South Wentworth. All those reviews on Rubmaps are fake.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 16:35 #23492Senior Member

Posts: 81I there what exactly is JW can you inbox me info please.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 13:54 #23491Senior Member

Posts: 37Three questions
Hi all. OK. I'm new to mongering and so far enjoying myself. 3 things have occurred to me and I was looking for some opinions. First is have any of you run into a provider out in the "real world"? If so what happened? We're you with your wife or gf? Etc.
Second is daty and 69 etc. Doesn't it bother you? I mean this is a risky hobby to begin with but daty and really any oral without protection is so dangerous so what are your thoughts on that?
Finally, I know this is probably illegal but, do mongers video tape sessions in secret? It seems very easy with tech being what it is. So does it happen? Risks? Any one caught? Etc.
Thanks all, and continue being safe!
-
01-12-21 12:45 #23490Senior Member

Posts: 1298Wentworth
There are plenty of spas on Wentworth, starting in China Town and working south. I've seen mixed reviews. But competition is fierce and that usually helps the customer.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 06:12 #23489Senior Member

Posts: 989Sham Locations
If you call the numbers, you might directed to an "Asian apartment" in the area.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:42 #23488Senior Member

Posts: 35I didn't get her name. Older Asian woman. I wanted the host with the tattoos on her chest but she set me up with the other lady. Was looking for L1 or more but didn't get anything.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:05 #23487Senior Member

Posts: 200Wentworth MPs
On RM, I noticed 2 places on the 2300 block of S. Wentworth (#1 King Spa and #1 Queen Spa), but have never noticed spas right on Wentworth and I'm down there frequently. Does anyone have reports of either of these two places? Oddly, the hours listed for #1 King Spa are 24/7.
-
01-11-21 17:42 #23486Senior Member

Posts: 68Any reports on these two?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/145457
https://chicago.rubratings.com/209036
-
01-11-21 17:41 #23485Senior Member

Posts: 99Clearing up
Good point, I see where my post could be confusing but, I actually did mean to post in massage, but looking for the home or apartment even a semi-legit one is great with a surprise HJ or more ending. I'm even open to them visiting me at hotel. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Escort is ok as well, but I generally like the massage that leads to more. Thank you.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
Hound.
-
01-11-21 17:39 #23484Banned Member

Posts: 317Busy spa
Had a provider ask me which spas are busy. She wants to leave where she is at now. Any suggestions?? Thanks.
-
01-11-21 14:15 #23483Senior Member

Posts: 139Hong Kong
I forgot about that place. She was a much bigger and older, but did allow bb. I have not been to that place in many years.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





