Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 6997
-
01-14-21 13:21 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 830Alora
Met this one last summer and it was her the first day on SA, and we had a fun, no holes barred first date. 2 cups of coffee, first was CIM. She is tall, a little thick, and giant tits. She was $200 the first time, and stayed in touch for a few days and we were planning a 2nd visit. However, the longer she stayed on SA she quickly got GPS, as she probably got many bigger, better deals afterwards, and decided she wanted a lot more to cum again. I declined to go along with her new gps. I didn't see her on SA for a few months, until last week. I liked her giant tits and CIM, so I approached her to see if she was more open to our old arrangement and she immediately said yes. After we started planning, she changed her mind. I'm getting off that roller coaster. Good luck and YMMV.
https://www.seeking.com/member/24536...9-48847ae7977e
-
01-14-21 12:19 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 830I've also connected with her on SA and Tinder, using 2 different numbers, and she responded to both. She changed location briefly on SA into Ohio, but now it's back in Ft Wayne. I like on Tinder that I can see her location changes in miles, and she was much closer to me for a day or two recently.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 01:02 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 370Same here I talked to her about a week ago, she never asked for money but she did ask when we could meet. I replied when is good for you and she said ASAP I said no can do how about schedule something for later in the week and she ghosted.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 21:18 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 181BluEiedBetti28
Messaged me after a brief hello convo a couple of months ago.
Her response today is that she's just looking for some financial help.
No link as I already blocked her, but help this poor girl out mongers. 🤣.
-
01-13-21 21:15 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 210Female membership
I've heard that females members now have to pay a little to have unlimited messages. This sounds like a great way to weave through scammers. Similar to men premium members, females have to pay as well, not sure the amount.
-
01-13-21 20:22 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 187I've connected with her on SA and separately on Tinder. I concluded she's fake but that's just based on her weird communication and my experience in this game. No clue what the angle is though. She never asked for money.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:18 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 210Spicy_n_sugary
Anyone talked to this one? Says she has a few SD's but still looking. Sounds like she's down for a good time but something is off. $$. 5 PPM.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5ea47...4-d8391bf1bb55
-
01-13-21 18:36 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 210AlessandraAmb1999
Last arrangement she had was 500 PPM, twice a week. She's currently in an open relationship, sounds like she's a true SB. Won't put out the first few meets per our conversation. Attractive as hell but I'm not in the world of sit and wait while she gets sugar first. I don't know what you guys think or if anyone had success with that mentality in the past. I always say have a few meets as we both have time and energy invested. If we feel we can will "sugar date " , then we will exchange sugar for sugar.
https://www.seeking.com/member/482fe...6-f2e4f78859c8
-
01-13-21 18:15 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 830Play B
A week or so ago, one of you guys mentioned this girl has GPS. Did anyone ever talk or meet with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/2c454...5-6ad428f5354f
-
01-13-21 15:38 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 830Alexa Marie
Alexa, is on several sites and has 2 current profiles on SA. She gave me her number quickly wanted to meet today. Reached out to her, and asked her for a full length pic, and make plans to meet today, and she got quiet. I reminded her that she messaged me and asked to meet today, and then she said she needed gas money. BLOCKED.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-b8fc6469a4e7
-
01-13-21 00:10 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 210I'm sure
She had an older profile. I've been on SA for couple years and seen a lot of profiles on and off.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 23:12 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 830Serenity-New Year, New Me
This profile is not a few months old, it's not even 1 month old. If you're sure it's her, then she has made some marketing changes for 2021.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 22:25 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 370Not her first Rodeo/ profile she's been around since she was 19 dunno if she's the bicycle or not, have to mount a go cam on her ass to know but she could be the village moped, she was around in late 2018.3rd pic is older from her 1st profile I think she used to be blondie00 she was fun. Got her an uber to my place. On the bright side at least she isn't a scammer.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 20:18 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 210Blondebby00
Met with her this afternoon, hung out a few hours at local hotel. Helluva fun, hard to get a hold of. She says she has a few daddies she's seeing so was a quick couple shots and go. Cute but won't repeat due to village bicycle in the make. $$ for all you can eat and takes it like a champ. YMMV.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8abdc...c-98453f2f2bd8
-
01-12-21 11:59 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 210I've seen her
She's real. Saw her few months ago, $.5 a meet, by the airport. One and done for me, good girl and submissive, anything goes.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




