Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 10390
-
01-12-21 12:14 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 503Lexygal55
Thanks, could you please elaborate on the GPS comment.
Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 23:32 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 49Lexygal55
GPS and covered only. Still down to meet with minimal back and forth (apparently, I passed) if you're interested.
https://www.seeking.com/member/467c9...c-d06b9d35472c
-
01-11-21 18:44 #3758Regular Member

Posts: 14I dodge that bullshit like Neo.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:32 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
LOL. I understand the whole foot fetish thing, but 150-200/ hr, really? These guys are ruining it for us. I am currently feeling that pain with two to three good women that I am communicating with. They are raising prices becuase of these guys throwing money at them. Really pisses me off. What is even worse is the number of ladies that are now boldly asking for allowances for only "online" ; are you kidding me?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
On a seperate note, with the way the economy is SA is still swimming. But it is getting hard to sift through the scammers and time-wasters. It is actually starting to impact good hobby time. There really needs to be a bot app that will go out send messages on your behalf and sift out the fakes, time-wasters and the ones that tell you that they are only here for "online". I guess I should get some offshore guys in Eastern Europe / India / China to write the app. An SA bot that makes the lives of busy hobbiests like us, a ittle more tolerable / palatable. The tagline for it is "Breaking up is a downer, don't do it yourself. We have a bot that you can deploy to create and break connections on your behalf. ".
-
01-11-21 13:51 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 1544I've had numerous women tell me that they have guys that pay them $150-200/ hr to rub their feet. The feet guys are the worst.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 11:13 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 2184GoldenBarbieO
Utah. You have good instincts. I would not pay her a penny for meeting. The only thing I do different to avoid wasted time is that I let the lady know during the setup of the meet that I would pay for coffee or the meal etc but do not pay outright for the M&G unless we spend some "time" together later. I loose out on a lot of meets due to this. But it is my way of filtering out the ones that expect payment to meet. I would not pay her anything. You should also let her know that if she was expecting allowance for a meet in the park. She should have made that explicitly clear beforehand.
Originally Posted by Utah1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 04:25 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 50Aurora foxy kitten
Had a fair number of people asking who this was and looks like she's made another account. I'm sure she had her previous account blocked.
Originally Posted by Latinxi69
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/09a52...f-5152012f218e
-
01-10-21 19:42 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 607Beta simp submissives with money
It's true. My dear friend who works in the Vegas area says men from the tech industry will pay her a grand just for an hour's company. The fetish things they want done to them is a shocking menu to hear about.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
We have been friends since elementary school. She's like a sister to me so no reason to doubt her. Says they come from California and Washington; mentions Microsoft especially.
-
01-10-21 18:39 #3752Regular Member

Posts: 14Wtf
I met with one today at the park and we chatted for about an hour. She then proceeds to tell me that she needs 300 after the meetup was over and I am on my way home. I asked her for details about what she wanted multiple times. She then proceeds to say that she could do 150 and that is nothing. She then says a date is 300 and intimacy is 600. I am not budging on not giving her cash for a meetup. Thank you guys for dropping knowledge! I learned don't pay for a meetup. I also got a vibe when I asked about intimacy details she kept say "let's discuss that later". I don't know if she will try to make it right or not but be careful of GoldenBarbieO.
-
01-10-21 18:08 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 1209I think so. I was dropping a couple loads into a middle aged SB this morning and we were chatting between rounds of all the funny shit we've seen on SA. She says guys would offer her well over her asking price just to hang out and talk. I think the real problem is that there are so many sackless betas in this part of the country that they will pay ridiculous prices for minimal services. Most of them likely have serious Mommy issues. The way some of the GPS girls talk to me before I block them it's pretty obvious this works on the cucks. "but you'd make my day if you sent me $50, Daddy. ".
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
It's all these micropenis tech kids with more money than they know what to do with. It's also why the pussy mafia is so strong on the other board and there are a million white knights.
-
01-10-21 01:36 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 472If you have 2 accounts (you don't need to pay for the second) you can then see if you were blocked or they deactivated.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
I have had a few I was interested in that have completely removed their accounts, I still have their phone numbers but they don't answer, I have had a few that sent me their FB info which I thought was crazy as I could see their connections and other family members, I have a few that deactivated and sent me a few pics of them with things like I'd badge for work in their pic so I can see their full name and business.
There are some that blocked me and a few I was like WTF as seemed for no reason, others I could care less.
There are many out there, there are also many scammers, going after both the guy and the women.
-
01-09-21 20:51 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 88I have a few in my inbox that have the name intact and it says the user account had been deactivated. I think that means deactivated or suspended. I think if it reverts to sugar baby, then it's deleted all up.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
Maybe it would be better if they just "You were blocked! No worries, there are more sugar in the bowl. ".
-
01-09-21 19:52 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 472I have figured it out.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Profile name intact and when you look at conversation it says "Unable to send message as this user is no longer active" = you were blocked.
Profile name changed to "sugar baby" and when you look at conversation it says "This user's account has been deactivated" = they shutdown their account.
-
01-09-21 19:33 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 286Bikini Barista with a Graduate Degree.
Not something you see every day! Curious as to what she spent at least 6 years in college studying and hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuition to work in a little Java Joint?
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
Yeah, from her profile, she seems like she will be a rather pricey endeavor! Nice ass and a very colorful figure, tho!
Here is the first part of her SA “About Me” section:
“This disclaimer is necessary for some of you: This is a high value dating site. Not a site to meet women to just "hang out", "see what happens", and "spend free time together when it works for our schedules".
I am extremely mature, polished, and all of the other things that a good sugarbaby should be. I know my worth and my value.”
-
01-08-21 23:31 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 88Bikini barista sbs GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/dc88b...c-0b9018373a45
Before you send a message, you can tell on her profile that she's going to want lots.












Reply With Quote






