Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5955

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775
    Considering her well known rude, GPS attitude and her horrendous track record for screwing her clients over-and even threatening some-you are most likely spot on with that assessment. Starting an Onlyfans page is probably the ONLY way she has left to keep herself from starving.

  2. #5954

    Nikki in st. Charles

    Was wondering if anyone had seen Nikki who said she was located in St. Charles. Seen her post on listcrawler. She's blonde and 39. You can PM me with any info. Thanks.

  3. #5953

    Nikki Darling

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    I've seen her several times over the past couple of years. Very friendly, attractive, excellent oral skills, gets into it which makes it much more fun. Not my favorite in-call location but never had any issues. There is a reason I keep going back and I don't have a whole lot of repeats because I am picky. But I see her when in the area. Not particularly a GFE but that is not what I am looking for. Doesn't like CIM. But you can blast a load across her tits, so that works.

    Best of all, she will NOT text you asking for $ randomly. At least she has never done that to me. That's rare. I block anyone who starts that shit.

    No reason for concern with her. Go have some fun.

    Moman.

  4. #5952

    Kristina

    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775

  5. #5951

    Huge boobed escorts in St. Louis

    I'm just curious if anybody know of any very large chested escorts in the St. Louis area? I'm not talking DDDs, I'm looking for FS or bigger. Any names and numbers in St. Louis send them my way please.

  6. #5950

    Legit / Pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    There are positive reviews on her. I never seen her but go pull the trigger man and find out for yourself!! Hell that's half the fun!!

  7. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/
    She used to work out of Belleville a few years ago. I don't remember her name back then but her reviews were just so so from what I recall. That's why I couldn't pull the trigger. She looks like she has picked up a lot of weight now. Hope this helps.

  8. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.
    Go down to Broadway stroll. Lots of skinny crack whites down there to choose from if looks don't matter.

    Ho.

  9. #5947

    Skinniest provider

    Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.

  10. #5946
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her! The angel that gets talked about is in east metro and looks better. I'd also be wary of that particular intersection in that ad.
    What's wrong with the intersection?

  11. #5945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Dee

    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/

  12. #5944

    Visitor

    Hi fellow mongers!

    Visiting St Louis this week in the general airport area and hoping someone can recommend a nice incall service?

  13. #5943

    Darling Nikki

    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.

  14. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Hey is this "Angel" the one people always talk about? Is she legitimate? Says she has a new number.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3143057726

    Let me know ASAP.
    Definitely not her! The angel that gets talked about is in east metro and looks better. I'd also be wary of that particular intersection in that ad.

  15. #5941
    Hey is this "Angel" the one people always talk about? Is she legitimate? Says she has a new number.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3143057726

    Let me know ASAP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape