Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 529 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4651

    MC Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    Never been to MC in Orlando. I think that the Cocoa Massage Connection menu extends beyond my dream of a HE but not sure how far. Also depends who is working. Karen (owner) may only give legit massages.
    Karen will go farther, but will not discuss it and she needs to know you. Services are really not offered on first appointment. If you leave a large enough tip in plain sight at beginning you will be rewarded.

  2. #4650

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnboy49  [View Original Post]
    This is MC in Cocoa? It wouldn't be a similar quality as the fabled MC in Orlando would it?
    Never been to MC in Orlando. I think that the Cocoa Massage Connection menu extends beyond my dream of a HE but not sure how far. Also depends who is working. Karen (owner) may only give legit massages.

  3. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    I remember, way back, that she would post vids on her website of her nude on the beach. Showing everything. I always wished that I could see that again. On the plus, her voice and body is smooth as silk, nice round milkers that she might allow you to touch, and knows how to make the ending happy. On the minus, she does talk a lot, tries to up sell the hair removal, and from what I experienced, no more extras available.
    I saw her years ago when the ending was topless and a blow job. Of course some asshole was too aggressive and the BJ's stop but the HJ didn't. She does get topless at her discretion. Massage is ok. Not the best but nothing the worst. Nice lady but very quirky.

  4. #4648

    Speaking of MC

    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see Marika, schedule an appointment at MC.


    Stay safe!
    This is MC in Cocoa? It wouldn't be a similar quality as the fabled MC in Orlando would it?

  5. #4647

    Marika at MC

    If you want to see Marika, schedule an appointment at MC.

    I saw her Monday and it was her usual great massage. She is skilled at what she does and has a great personality to go with the massage.

    She is normally there Sunday and Monday but will there only this Tuesday & Wednesday late afternoon & evenings. Otherwise she will be at her Melbourne location.

    Stay safe!

  6. #4646

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Malabar  [View Original Post]
    I visited Wendy, Once, years ago, only because she was heavily advertising that she'd be wearing a bikini during the session.

    She did not. At the end, when she offered a HE but I was so annoyed that I refused.

    As always YMMV.

    Mal.
    I remember, way back, that she would post vids on her website of her nude on the beach. Showing everything. I always wished that I could see that again. On the plus, her voice and body is smooth as silk, nice round milkers that she might allow you to touch, and knows how to make the ending happy. On the minus, she does talk a lot, tries to up sell the hair removal, and from what I experienced, no more extras available.

  7. #4645

    RE: Wendy, bikinis

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I see Wendy is posting on stg often now. Don't know if she looks at this guide but I think that if on the flip she had one of those cute little bikinis on she would get more clientele repealing. Not saying she has to do more but it would make it more interesting. I think most guys like the little outfit thing, I know I would like to see it.
    I visited Wendy, Once, years ago, only because she was heavily advertising that she'd be wearing a bikini during the session.

    She did not. At the end, when she offered a HE but I was so annoyed that I refused.

    As always YMMV.

    Mal.

  8. #4644

    RTFF on Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleaseu694  [View Original Post]
    Is it just massage only or is there any bonus?
    I did a search on this board for Wendy, 120 hits. Feel free to read through them yourself, but I'd say this one is fairly representative of what you'll find. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    I could definitely picture all of what you describe. I've seen her several times and gone through hair removal treatment -- once and once only. I didn't experience any pain, but I didn't care for the whole wipe-off routine that dilapidator creams require. Just not what I want.

    I've enjoyed my experience here, and this is arguably the lowest price for a non SW HE in the area -- especially if she was topless.

    I've always found Wendy to be quirky and to have her set of rules but also someone who cares about her clients and their satisfaction. And yes, I think her rub potion has some aloe in it (the sticky stuff) and also some strawberry stuff. My lone complaint about these visits is the lack of a shower. IMO, she needs one. But again, you get a rub and an HE for. 80.

  9. #4643

    Wendy

    Is it just massage only or is there any bonus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I see Wendy is posting on stg often now. Don't know if she looks at this guide but I think that if on the flip she had one of those cute little bikinis on she would get more clientele repealing. Not saying she has to do more but it would make it more interesting. I think most guys like the little outfit thing, I know I would like to see it.

  10. #4642

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Lily, Lilyana or Lilyana Gold, all the same provider, pretty much universally positive reviews. I only say "pretty much" because I figure surely there's a less than stellar review out there somewhere!

    https://lilysbodyrubbiz.as.me/schedule.php
    Lily has appointments available in Palm Bay tomorrow.

  11. #4641

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I drove through Orlando Saturday, from Breverd to west of I-4, on SR 50 (Colonial). I swear I must have seen AT LEAST 20+ Massage joints, which got me to wondering, is it likely that all of these places provide extras (HE at a minimum), or is it more likely that they are Legit places to get a massage?. I have been to 2 of the better known places, but never imagined there were SO MANY locations? Any insight into the legitimacy of many of these places?
    While I can't vouch for every spa out there, I've traveled extensively for a living throughout the USA, and have only visited two AMPs that did not provide at least a happy ending. I won't disagree with Hog Boss, as his experience is different than mine, but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of AMPs you drove past in Orlando will at least give you a HE. Here in Daytona, I have yet to find one that does not offer an HE, and only one that went beyond, and that was only after the provider knew you well. I have yet to sample any providers, AMP or American in the Brevard or Space coast area so I can't speak to those, but with proper home work I know I'd be able to figure it out. Cheers and monger safe.

  12. #4640

    Re: Do all AMP's Provide Extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I am not asking for intel on each and every place. I am just curious if, generally speaking, do all AMP's typically provide some sort of "extras", or are there many which are true massage only places? I am aware of the Orlando page.
    The short answer is no. Many Asian Massage Parlors do not offer extras and some are quite skilled in Eastern Massage techniques. I am a big fan of these places.

    The purpose of this forum is to discuss sex. It is a sex guide and members share their experiences about AMP's that offer "extras". I am a big fan of these places as well.

    I visit different massage parlors for different reasons.

  13. #4639
    I am not asking for intel on each and every place. I am just curious if, generally speaking, do all AMP's typically provide some sort of "extras", or are there many which are true massage only places? I am aware of the Orlando page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    Why are you asking here? Go on the Orlando forums. There is more there than you could possibly read.

  14. #4638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Why are you asking here? Go on the Orlando forums. There is more there than you could possibly read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I drove through Orlando Saturday, from Breverd to west of I-4, on SR 50 (Colonial). I swear I must have seen AT LEAST 20+ Massage joints, which got me to wondering, is it likely that all of these places provide extras (HE at a minimum), or is it more likely that they are Legit places to get a massage?. I have been to 2 of the better known places, but never imagined there were SO MANY locations? Any insight into the legitimacy of many of these places?

  15. #4637

    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I drove through Orlando Saturday, from Breverd to west of I-4, on SR 50 (Colonial). I swear I must have seen AT LEAST 20+ Massage joints, which got me to wondering, is it likely that all of these places provide extras (HE at a minimum), or is it more likely that they are Legit places to get a massage?. I have been to 2 of the better known places, but never imagined there were SO MANY locations? Any insight into the legitimacy of many of these places?
    Out of all of the ones I visited I can count on one hand the ones that don't. Good rule of thumb is if there are no reviews on rubmaps it is most likely legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape