Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 658 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 9864
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    And, why am I here?
    And why is TCollins here? I don't PM much with people so I don't have a lot to add to this game, but you've got some of these things wrong and it takes away from belief in what you might have right.

  2. #6053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    So you confronted Cheeze after my report posted? Can you tell us how you did that since the Cheeze account was rolled into the OlGary account? Did you pm OlGary?

    Of course we all know the answers to these questions LOL. I mean you aren't really fooling anyone now are you Cheeze? I wonder why A2 never followed up with banning you, this handle anyway, as he suggested he might in post #27630 on the massage thread.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4615024#post4615024.

    Oh, one more thing, can you stop pm'ing me from your Trickster account.
    Follow him on Twitter.

  3. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    So you confronted Cheeze after my report posted? Can you tell us how you did that since the Cheeze account was rolled into the OlGary account? Did you pm OlGary?

    Of course we all know the answers to these questions LOL. I mean you aren't really fooling anyone now are you Cheeze? I wonder why A2 never followed up with banning you, this handle anyway, as he suggested he might in post #27630 on the massage thread.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4615024#post4615024.

    Oh, one more thing, can you stop pm'ing me from your Trickster account.
    I am genuinely curious, Jack, what happened to you? Just a few years ago you were a funny, jolly guy. What happened to you that you turned into a super serious boring schmuck?

  4. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    What's the matter you piece of shit? Are you scared that people are finally actually catching onto you? LOL.
    I saw Candy as recently as last week. We are friends. Considering this, fuck off you crazy clown.

  5. #6050
    Interesting part of this pm situation is that they predate (9/20/2019) the time that people thought Trickster had multi handles. I didn't know then either or I wouldn't have pm'd him. Yes, he obviously is concerned, maybe not scared, but would rather the rest of you not read what he wrote back then.

  6. #6049

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I confronted this evil individual CF and asked him directly why he berates women as asshole Jack (hey, I am not cursing, that's his official title) says. And CF was like, 'Not true. I love them'. I don't know whom I should believe.
    So you confronted Cheeze after my report posted? Can you tell us how you did that since the Cheeze account was rolled into the OlGary account? Did you pm OlGary?

    Of course we all know the answers to these questions LOL. I mean you aren't really fooling anyone now are you Cheeze? I wonder why A2 never followed up with banning you, this handle anyway, as he suggested he might in post #27630 on the massage thread.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4615024#post4615024.

    Oh, one more thing, can you stop pm'ing me from your Trickster account.

  7. #6048
    I never met Candy, therefore I can't hate her. However, many are tired of this multi handle bs so maybe the thought that I would share either publicly or in a pm would deter this person. Or have him go away. For now pm only.

  8. #6047

    You scared bro? OlGary / Cheezefist is Trickster666

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Private means private. Why do you hate her so much and want to publish someone's assumptions?
    What's the matter you piece of shit? Are you scared that people are finally actually catching onto you? LOL.

  9. #6046

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Am I allowed to copy pm's from Trickster666 on here. I have some that are about Candy at Beach and his belief that Belmont pd members are in on the Beech st store someway. As well as other things he says about Candy / and Beech AMP in general.
    You are not supposed to copy the contents of a private message to a public thread. I suppose there is nothing to stop you from forwarding the messages to your closest friends (bottom of the message, left hand side).

  10. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Trickster666.

    Tcollins.

    Andir.

    DentistBob.

    Mattis1775.

    All the same guy with the same love of the cock and anger towards women.
    And, why am I here?

  11. #6044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    This post by A2 should be no surprise for those of us that really know Dentist Bob (AKA Cheezefist et al).

    Cheeze has more handles than anyone can count or keep up with but a common theme is his hatred of women. He has repeatedly put woman in danger with false claims of BBFS or FS. Think for a minute about Angela at Cherry Blossom, Cheeze and his other handles have claimed FS is readily available yet no other member has ever had the same experience. Think about Sarah at Linden who Cheeze and his many handles berated and tormented for months if not years. Think about Candy, no other member ever confirmed BBFS yet his many handles kept posting it.

    Make no mistake, Dentist Bob is Cheeze and all the other handles and he is a misogynistic douche bag. If you want to keep talking with him always remember that its the company you keep.
    I confronted this evil individual CF and asked him directly why he berates women as asshole Jack (hey, I am not cursing, that's his official title) says. And CF was like, 'Not true. I love them'. I don't know whom I should believe.

  12. #6043

    It's too easy.

    But you're welcome Cheezefist. Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by TCollins  [View Original Post]
    I really want to recognize a true hero! My good friend CrazyCrouton! He has gone above and beyond to protect us all from Cheeze! This has been a tremendous effort that has been going on for what seems like forever. I truly sleep better at night knowing that he is on the job keeping us safe from this evil monger. I personally can't thank you enough for this effort. I think the time has come to nominate Crazy as "Monger Of The Year" I am not sure if this is an award yet? I will ask A2 to create this award and I think it is only appropriate the we name the award after him going forward. It is true not all superman wear capes! But, I have never met this legend! He might!

  13. #6042

    True Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Trickster666.

    Tcollins.

    Andir.

    DentistBob.

    Mattis1775.

    All the same guy with the same love of the cock and anger towards women.
    I really want to recognize a true hero! My good friend CrazyCrouton! He has gone above and beyond to protect us all from Cheeze! This has been a tremendous effort that has been going on for what seems like forever. I truly sleep better at night knowing that he is on the job keeping us safe from this evil monger. I personally can't thank you enough for this effort. I think the time has come to nominate Crazy as "Monger Of The Year" I am not sure if this is an award yet? I will ask A2 to create this award and I think it is only appropriate the we name the award after him going forward. It is true not all superman wear capes! But, I have never met this legend! He might!

  14. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Am I allowed to copy pm's from Trickster666 on here. I have some that are about Candy at Beach and his belief that Belmont pd members are in on the Beech st store someway. As well as other things he says about Candy / and Beech AMP in general.
    Private means private. Why do you hate her so much and want to publish someone's assumptions?

  15. #6040
    Am I allowed to copy pm's from Trickster666 on here. I have some that are about Candy at Beach and his belief that Belmont pd members are in on the Beech st store someway. As well as other things he says about Candy / and Beech AMP in general.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape