Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,396 to 22,410 of 41285
-
01-12-21 05:55 #18890Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw her. Actually set a timer and after rushing me the timer went off after 10 minutes and she said that we were finished. Stay away. Also had stink down below.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 01:42 #18889Senior Member

Posts: 316She should be stood up
I think a case of repeat offenses like hers should warrant a barrage of no-show date requests from as many mongers as possible to dry up her business.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 00:49 #18888Senior Member

Posts: 266She is known trouble
This girl is the worst. She has sent men to the clinic so I'm not surprised on the discharge. And her attitude is the most self indulged I've ever experienced. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have serious mental health issues.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 23:13 #18887Senior Member

Posts: 554As you can READ what I wrote I know she's been reviewed just couldn't remember what or when. With so many reviews out there SORRY I couldn't remember them all! As YOU can see this is not my 1st day so I don't need any lessons from you. You can either not say anything or just help.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 23:09 #18886Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah I sent a text to Megan asking abut the new number trying to get some info on the big girl by accident. Did not work. I'd like to visit the big girl, but I cannot verify her.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:48 #18885Senior Member

Posts: 1159/10 this isn't real
-
01-11-21 22:26 #18884Senior Member

Posts: 618Does anyone ever search this site?
There are literally 10 or more reviews of this chick just a page or 2 in the thread.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
For those unwilling to look at the reviews that are the very reason for this website, don't go. She will rush you while performing a shitty attempt at service with a shitty attitude to match.
-
01-11-21 21:18 #18883Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
I think I've seen something on her but wasn't to sure. Does anyone have anything on her? Prices aren't that bad, except greek.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/369018010516
-
01-11-21 20:29 #18882Senior Member

Posts: 1246Macy
This was from when I tried to see her in October.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:23 #18881Senior Member

Posts: 174Stay Away
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/186837843336
I've seen many bad reports and should have stayed away. This girl is horrible. Plus the smell from below is disgusting with a discharge. I didn't even want to touch the condom to take it off. Went straight home to shower. Then she blew up my phone saying I didn't leave the agreed coins. I did and she didn't deserve half of it. Her performance is horrible. Don't waste your time or coins.
-
01-11-21 16:11 #18880Senior Member

Posts: 260Macy
Anyone seen or have any info on Macy!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/726182212908
-
01-11-21 15:59 #18879Senior Member

Posts: 867Nikki / lesli
Yep, it was Lesli who I always thought was HOT. Tiny with great tits. She used to ask me to cum in her, but that girl was so damn fertile!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
I got lucky and she was always good to me. I saw her last time she came to Jax, she was nice but packed on the pounds.
Even she understood what I wouldn't see Mandy!
-
01-11-21 15:33 #18878Senior Member

Posts: 1260Tryin To Remember
But was that Leslie? It kinda looks like her, kinda don't. Leslie was one of the many fucks I had coming to Jax. I saw Rachel / Rocky after her but by the time I got around to Mandy the "Stay Away" reports came around. I noped any visits with Mx3.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Leslie was haaaawwtt with her big firm tits. But I'm in doubt whether the girl in vid is her or not.
-
01-11-21 14:45 #18877Senior Member

Posts: 867I've never seen Mandy, but have seen the other girl in the video several times. The girl claiming she should get a "grammy" for her performance. I've banged her several times. The first time I banged her I kept fingerling her ass, and after zero complaints added more fingers. Finally she screamed " OMG I can't stand it any more. " I thought uh oh, I screwed up. Then she yells "Please Fuck my ass!" Once I saw her and she looked so damn good when she opened the door in a short skirt, we started making out and I bent her over, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside. I still think about that time!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:16 #18876Senior Member

Posts: 411Bitches be bitches
Hypothetically, I wonder if there is a way to donate to a pool to have someone put both of them in the hospital. Then when they get out, put them right back in. Rinse and repeat.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
But, Father Time will take care of those two skanks without anyone stepping in. Being a two-bit thief / cum guzzling street trash doesn't exactly have happy retirement written all over it.










Reply With Quote





