Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18877

    In other news

    Saw the post this morning, looks like Bizzy Lizzy is back.

  2. #18876
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, I believe, last year for a car meet. My goal was to get her away from familiar surroundings and place the advantage on my court. She was cooperative during the session, BUT, I have to say that those pics she, like others tend to posts, are better than what you'll see in person. I was disappointed in this regard. I have begun to take the pics posted by these girls with a grain of salt. Many of these pics have a kind of ghostly appearance to them--filtered! Anyway, just know, the pics are a better version of her for sure.
    You definitely have to get her out of her comfort zone. This is one of the cons she'll try to pull.

    https://youtu.be/ex750PXgrD4

  3. #18875
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    There's reviews posted on her. Search her name. You should be GTG. I don't recall any negative reports and my one time was ok, not great.
    I personally won't repeat with her. She's about 30 pounds heavier then her pics. Complained so much during the session. She is cute in the face. But that's about it.

  4. #18874
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    She's real. And pretty cool. Decent place / area in riverside. Was pretty lucid and easy to talk to. Saw her and enjoyed the session. She looks better than some of the pics surprisingly. BBBJ was pretty decent, tits are nice bolt ons, and pretty accommodating. Would love to repeat.

    Just be sure if you are married it doesn't come up. We seemed to both enjoy the session, she was talkative out the door and even told me to hit her up anytime and would even let me record it if I wanted. But she hit me up one day to see if I was free, told her no me and wifey had plans. And got told She was not comfortable knowing I was married, and should not try to meet up with her again. Odd to me. Never met a provider that cares. In some weird way I suppose I respect the moral boundaries (even if I don't get why). Just odd.
    Sound like she caught feelings. Had one in Gainesville a few years ago stop charging me. All she wanted was a little gas money to get back home. So it do happen.

  5. #18873

    Re: Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    What the current word on this young lady? I've seen reports all over the place, good, bad and indifferent. From her pics it looks like she has zero tits but a nice little ass and a cute face. Any info is appreciated and PM if you'd like. JD.
    Saw a brief review of her on another site, one that begins and ends with an "e." Said she was pretty but everything was covered. Hearing CBJ was enough for me to skip the experience.

  6. #18872

    Don't over think it

    Quote Originally Posted by Vi247  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I just like to be safe. I noticed she stopped posting for a month. Then she posted up only 1 ad with a different number so I was wondering if anyone seen her recently after she changed her number. A lot can happen in a month. I found her name and searched on a site that show if someone has been "in custody" it shows as probation watch do I'm kind of hesitant nd not sure what's up.
    Just go see her or have her come see you. I've always had outcall with her and she's never done anything shady.

    Not sure why mongers would be nervous about providers on probation anyways. You'vr in effect just eliminated half of them. Even if a provider was working with the police, (highly unlikely) they'd be after the pimps and dealers, not us.

  7. #18871
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Rae Rae
    Search turned up nothing, any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/936522130178
    She's real. And pretty cool. Decent place / area in riverside. Was pretty lucid and easy to talk to. Saw her and enjoyed the session. She looks better than some of the pics surprisingly. BBBJ was pretty decent, tits are nice bolt ons, and pretty accommodating. Would love to repeat.

    Just be sure if you are married it doesn't come up. We seemed to both enjoy the session, she was talkative out the door and even told me to hit her up anytime and would even let me record it if I wanted. But she hit me up one day to see if I was free, told her no me and wifey had plans. And got told She was not comfortable knowing I was married, and should not try to meet up with her again. Odd to me. Never met a provider that cares. In some weird way I suppose I respect the moral boundaries (even if I don't get why). Just odd.

  8. #18870
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    And that's especially true with her. Depending on the day, time of day, how much candy she's been using, etc. I've noticed huge swings in her appearance, hygiene, and performance due to candy and I've only seen her a few times. My first dream she was lucid and coherent, performed well. This last one not so much so I haven't seen her in months as a result. She has a fairly open menu. If you like tall blondes, she's worth a shot I guess. But YMMV from visit to visit.
    Thanks I just like to be safe. I noticed she stopped posting for a month. Then she posted up only 1 ad with a different number so I was wondering if anyone seen her recently after she changed her number. A lot can happen in a month. I found her name and searched on a site that show if someone has been "in custody" it shows as probation watch do I'm kind of hesitant nd not sure what's up.

  9. #18869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    And that's especially true with her. Depending on the day, time of day, how much candy she's been using, etc. I've noticed huge swings in her appearance, hygiene, and performance due to candy and I've only seen her a few times. My first dream she was lucid and coherent, performed well. This last one not so much so I haven't seen her in months as a result. She has a fairly open menu. If you like tall blondes, she's worth a shot I guess. But YMMV from visit to visit.
    I've seen this tall drink of water a few times though not recently. She was always friendly and compliant with my desires, everything except anal, she told me almost every guy she saw wanted to fuck her in the ass! LOL Pretty open menu including bbfscip and if she'd let me pop that tight little asshole of hers. I'd probably still be hitting it. JD.

  10. #18868

    It's always YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Vi247  [View Original Post]
    I was about to have a dream but from reading all of your reviews. I am REALLY confused. "Hard to Understand" "will not repeat" "otherwise everything sounds good" Am I missing something? Or am overly thinking?
    And that's especially true with her. Depending on the day, time of day, how much candy she's been using, etc. I've noticed huge swings in her appearance, hygiene, and performance due to candy and I've only seen her a few times. My first dream she was lucid and coherent, performed well. This last one not so much so I haven't seen her in months as a result. She has a fairly open menu. If you like tall blondes, she's worth a shot I guess. But YMMV from visit to visit.

  11. #18867

    Rae Rae

    Search turned up nothing, any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/936522130178

  12. #18866

    Visiting review

    I'm only in town until tomorrow morning. I saw this girl on Friday night. She just had a baby. She was a nice girl and easy to be around. BBBJ was 20 extra. She does outcall which I opted for and didn't rush me at all. She seemed to get into it. I'm going to try to see at least one more girl before I leave. Any recommendations on the Eros type of girls? Tia.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/576976883889

  13. #18865

    That's my source too

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Yep, scrolling down to the earlier posts. There's the pic I found.

  14. #18864

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you've seen her in person. She must've accidentally posted someone else's picture then.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-curvy-blonde-at-your/061408863212

    I'll go fishing and verify. Stay tuned.
    This might help.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-587-0230

  15. #18863

    It's always YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Vi247  [View Original Post]
    I was about to have a dream but from reading all of your reviews. I am REALLY confused. "Hard to Understand" "will not repeat" "otherwise everything sounds good" Am I missing something? Or am overly thinking?
    You can always check the onlyfans guy page (she's on it). Most of the time, you can see if a gal allows BBFS, etc. That's why I laugh when mongers here state, "she doesn't do that" but she will with the right person (always).

    Take everyone's reviews with a grain of salt. If you're curious, check it out. Otherwise, happy fishing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape