Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12760

    Jessie or Jamie / redhead

    Do you guys remember a redhead named Jessie or Jamie used to walk on sully? She has some tattoos on her face. She used to be my top 5 but haven't seen her for more than 4 years.

  2. #12759

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    That is who I was thinking of.
    That's her I just haven't seen her in quite some time. Last I seen her she was talking about moving out of town but she's always talking like that. Just wanted to see if she's still lurking.

  3. #12758
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.
    Jesus, where do I find her at?

  4. #12757
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.
    That is who I was thinking of.

  5. #12756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    If you are asking about who I think you are, I haven't seen her out on the block in quite a while. She used to be a go to for me. I like her crazy hair styles and fashion sense.
    Is this the Jamie C you are referring to? I have never seen her or know what she's up to now, but I think she used to advertise on BP using the attached face pic. Both pics are about 4-5 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamie 2.jpg‎   Jamie 1.jpg‎  

  6. #12755
    Quote Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!
    If you are asking about who I think you are, I haven't seen her out on the block in quite a while. She used to be a go to for me. I like her crazy hair styles and fashion sense.

  7. #12754
    Quote Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!
    I've never spooged her, but you can run into her on Sullivant between central and Yale.

  8. #12753

    Jamie C?

    Has anyone seen Jamie C of recently? My goal for 2021 is to post more often than not, thanks guys!

  9. #12752
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! Quick search on here and I'd bet you are correct. Ill be looking for her. To avoid.
    3 or 4 years ago she was a favorite of mine. Nice and petite with a tight body. But over the years, her performance has been getting so bad that I usually prefer to pass on her too. Kayley, Taylor, Dani or Ceecee are all better choices. I would even give Sarah B a chance before Alyssa.

  10. #12751

    Alyssa

    Thank you! Quick search on here and I'd bet you are correct. Ill be looking for her. To avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    I would guess that was Alyssa who also goes by Monster.

  11. #12750
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    If I had herpes, why now? I've been raw dogging girls for many years. I think you have to fuck 5000 plus girls like Gene Simmons or Wilt Chamberlain to get herpes. I've only fucked 1000 girls and have never had a single herpe before. I'm not sure it's a good idea to visit a doctor's office right now anyway, supposedly they are overwhelmed from covid cases and probably will be booked up for months, if what the news is saying is true. Maybe if you could all pray for my dick, maybe God will heal me so I can go forth and multiply again. A day without unprotected sex is like a day without sunshine. It's been 10 days and my dick still hurts! So keep me in your prayers, thank you!

    Maybe you guys can tell me if it's herpes or just chafing? Is it cool for me to post my dick on this site? I was almost going to take a pic of a crackhead peeing on a dumpster at McGuffey market at noon on Monday.
    I've seen it on a handful of girls over the years, most assumed it was razor rash, until I explained to them how wrong they were. Once thought I had it so I spent 2 months researching and hundreds on blood tests until everything turned out fine. Good possibility you already had it for sometime now, you can go years without ever having an outbreak. Go get a swab test and a blood test to check for it. If you've had it over 12 weeks antibodies will show up for HSV 1 or 2, check for both! Oral herpes can spread to the groin and vice versa.

  12. #12749
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Ok, yesterday evening did the loop. Bottoms around central a cute little bleached blond needed a ride. She jumped in and off we went. Gave her name but I missed it. She asked me how much, I told her the normal rate of 20 plus a tip. She says OK, but asked to stop at her sisters 1st to "drop something off". Her sister I guess lived way back in the back of the shitty apartments on central just morth of sully. Don't go there. One way in, one way out. Anyway, I park, she runs off, says she will be I minute. I gave her around 10 before I rolled. No money lost, just time. Anyone got her name or number? Cute, street girl for sure, definitly had the street hussle vibe. Shoulder length blond, 5'3 or so, 110 lbs.

    Thanks.
    I would guess that was Alyssa who also goes by Monster.

  13. #12748

    Trash-back Thursday

    Cruised Sully loop late evening, with few out. . . Stop in Bottoms to pee in alley, and Haley walked towards me, so scooped her (wonder if she was the piss-poor Haley others warned about).

    She wanted to take me to a spot, so I declined for a Mound spot, which she declined, so we took door nr 3. Start with my pee in other alley, and getting in car, she asks me to wash the tip off, before going in her mount. I spilled a little water and said I did it. Then she began the BBBJ. Squirmed away when I went to FIY, so just grabbed ass as she poorly got me off. Then asked for tip. Offered to get her something at grocery, to put on charge & keep cash for other worthy providers. Almost thought to ditch her in store, leaving her there. But the Christmas spirit came upon me, to not be a Scrooge McHumpty. And do the girl a turn for the good. She had cereal & milk, and didn't ask for cigs. So I figured she had legit needs, and I didn't want to short her.

    Probably first good turn someone did for her in awhile. Street life is hard, especially in winter. Espec for druggies or gals living off scraps of $ tossed by mongers looking for bargains (or BB cum dumps, then guys are somehow dumb-founded when they get a little chaffing). I was never a big tipper growing up, and only came upon the habit as of late, w / kids grown & money a little free-er. But now it seems more important to be a bit nicer than we have to. Just cause we are mongers, we can still be good human beings.

  14. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Ok, yesterday evening did the loop. Bottoms around central a cute little bleached blond needed a ride. She jumped in and off we went. Gave her name but I missed it. She asked me how much, I told her the normal rate of 20 plus a tip. She says OK, but asked to stop at her sisters 1st to "drop something off". Her sister I guess lived way back in the back of the shitty apartments on central just morth of sully. Don't go there. One way in, one way out. Anyway, I park, she runs off, says she will be I minute. I gave her around 10 before I rolled. No money lost, just time. Anyone got her name or number? Cute, street girl for sure, definitly had the street hussle vibe. Shoulder length blond, 5'3 or so, 110 lbs.

    Thanks.
    Brown skin? Rich st apts? MiMi?

  15. #12746

    Bottoms

    Ok, yesterday evening did the loop. Bottoms around central a cute little bleached blond needed a ride. She jumped in and off we went. Gave her name but I missed it. She asked me how much, I told her the normal rate of 20 plus a tip. She says OK, but asked to stop at her sisters 1st to "drop something off". Her sister I guess lived way back in the back of the shitty apartments on central just morth of sully. Don't go there. One way in, one way out. Anyway, I park, she runs off, says she will be I minute. I gave her around 10 before I rolled. No money lost, just time. Anyone got her name or number? Cute, street girl for sure, definitly had the street hussle vibe. Shoulder length blond, 5'3 or so, 110 lbs.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape