Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 523 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3185

    They are still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    They were posting in Hudson Valley in NY. They were staying in the Fishkill area. They are real but never got the opportunity to meet the little one.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Either together or individually they can still be had in Waterbury. See links below. I was interested the fat ass and tits of the big one. Sloppy but thick and chunky poundcake. Smaller one looks like she got a nice ass too. Okay tits, but the bod looks messed up.

    Big said, 100 qk, 150 hhr, 200 hr. Got to take 80 for qk, just this time, yeah right, whatever. You takin the 80 EVERY time doll. No chance sheturns that down LOL. Found out anal can be had as well as raw dog, more than just BBBJ raw that is.

    For an extra 40. But who knows, maybe you can work that down, seems like they maybe flexible.

    Always nice to have those options. But when I can get all raw from some regulars for 40,50 or 60 and some online tarts on STG for their regular 80 k or 120 hhr, who I know have excellent skills, it's a bit much to pay extra for the same thing from new random pussy of unknown skill and questionable talent. Plus, the pair of them won't soon be mistaken for Gianna Michaels or Sophie Dee. In other words they aren't porn star hot so paying a premium for any service from them is a dubious decision.

    Anyways, figured the intell on them would prove useful mate. Enjoy.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/254357486155

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...m/945628623929

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/180298695643

  2. #3184
    If you have any info that you want to share, I'll TOFTT. Looks like a good body and very clean. Nice teeth, something I believe says a lot about her cleanliness. Or maybe TGTBT. But willing to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    I found this girl on tinder, she offers a erotic nuru massage. Was wondering if any of you have tried this girl. I know she probably isn't full service but damn this girls body is so worth it. Located in Torrington. Hopefully I can meet up with her when I'm free.

  3. #3183

    Erotic massage

    I found this girl on tinder, she offers a erotic nuru massage. Was wondering if any of you have tried this girl. I know she probably isn't full service but damn this girls body is so worth it. Located in Torrington. Hopefully I can meet up with her when I'm free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2246B1A8-C964-4A08-9377-E70C01F7B532.jpg‎   2F8FAB5B-3A75-4336-BDA0-560E8B49EB62.jpg‎  

  4. #3182
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    This girl is cash and dashing.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/642900337156

    She takes money and "has to go to her car because she forgot protection" her gf screams at her. She jumps in the car and takes off.
    Oh damn sorry that happened to you she didn't do that to me when I saw her.

  5. #3181
    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    They were posting in Hudson Valley in NY. They were staying in the Fishkill area. They are real but never got the opportunity to meet the little one.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #3180

    Duo

    Anyone seen this duo in Waterbury?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/469525490159

  7. #3179

    Scam warning

    This girl is cash and dashing.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/642900337156

    She takes money and "has to go to her car because she forgot protection" her gf screams at her. She jumps in the car and takes off.

  8. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    Longtime provider, so many bad reviews from the Hartford area.

    IMHO, avoid at all costs.

  9. #3177

    Cassie

    I've seen her on a number of occasions. IMO. The experience only gets better with her. Overall good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460

    Definitely recommend. Saw her yesterday at a decent hotel right off highway. Very easy to set up appointment. She's super nice and sexy. Tight petite body, pretty face. As others said-everything covered.

    Definitely curious about ruby also. Update us if anyone gets the opportunity.

  10. #3176

    Sexy MILF looking to party


  11. #3175

    Cassie

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460

    Definitely recommend. Saw her yesterday at a decent hotel right off highway. Very easy to set up appointment. She's super nice and sexy. Tight petite body, pretty face. As others said-everything covered.

    Definitely curious about ruby also. Update us if anyone gets the opportunity.

  12. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Is Ruby really back? Tried getting in touch but no reply. Heard she ended up in rehab or some kind of program. The number is different now. Also only car and outcall. She must have lost her place in Thomaston.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/082155745550
    I texted her lastnight and got a reply. Only outs and car dates so I was out. Good luck.

  13. #3173
    Hopefully she washes and sanitizes those barbells after each client. Covid may live on those things too.

  14. #3172

    Any info on Harley? Can't find much on her. Looks cute though


  15. #3171

    Ruby

    Is Ruby really back? Tried getting in touch but no reply. Heard she ended up in rehab or some kind of program. The number is different now. Also only car and outcall. She must have lost her place in Thomaston.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/082155745550

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape