Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 523 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3169

    House of Dragons

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/030691175565

    Not my type of usual fare but still four together? It brings back mamories of a time when I knew four tiny tight and white girls that all played together. 20 bucks each and who ever made me pop got an extra 20! Dam those were the days! Too bad they eventually tried to rob me😥.

    Poo.

    P.S. CtMonger any time I can't see a face I assume she is nasty. If they hide their asses or bellies or have a lot of distractions in the photo their hiding something.

  2. #3168

    Any info?

    Has anyone every had this one or any info thinking of TOFTT going to be in the area this weekend can't find any reports.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/755272932842

  3. #3167

    Waterbury Italian

    Anyone ever see this girl before? Or have a name I can search for?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/073107277061

  4. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by DWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    You didn't post a link with this. Can't advise if it can't be seen.
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/455411212052

    There's the link I thought I did post it apologies.

    Anyone with info would be helpful.

  5. #3165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anytime I see weight is KG I move on.
    I've seen one or two in "stone". Which think is UK only, and pretty funny in a USA ad.

  6. #3164

    Always has. Always will

    It will and always has been covered for everything.

    It won't change it was like that 2 years ago as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    She told everything is covered and no GFE. Because of covid.

  7. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Been thinkin long and hard on pullin the trigger on this. Any one got info please share.
    You didn't post a link with this. Can't advise if it can't be seen.

  8. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballstar  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...j/504240662579

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews.

    Any info on this one? Thinking about making the trip.
    Anytime I see weight is KG I move on. You may want to do the same rookie.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #3161

    Info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...j/504240662579

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews.

    Any info on this one? Thinking about making the trip.

  10. #3160

    House of dragons

    Been thinkin long and hard on pullin the trigger on this. Any one got info please share.

  11. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    She told everything is covered and no GFE. Because of covid.
    Dam! You just cannot find good help these days. Thanks for the info.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind everything covered but is she GFE at all?
    She told everything is covered and no GFE. Because of covid.

  13. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    She's an everything is covered type?
    I don't mind everything covered but is she GFE at all?

  14. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    She was hot. One negative would be her street ghetto way of talking.
    She's an everything is covered type?

  15. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeLikeStop  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...5/576256060117

    Definitely going to agree with poo on this one. She is cute, clean and very friendly!
    She was hot. One negative would be her street ghetto way of talking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape